Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

not sure why milu is even a favorite in this game so as of right now am taking

char +5

port +3 and maybe the kings

gonna pass on char , monk out ,not that it makes that big a difference .

am thinking of ml with the kings with someone else , i dont trust them laying that number

cant see milu, who havent played well ,going to port and beating the blazers ,i dont

i see some 2.5 out there , i just took the 3 am not over thinking it ...i think the better team right now wins, and thats port

• rookrook Senior Member

Well Rockets are tanking but that probably won’t provide much money

• rookrook Senior Member

The Bucks have more reputation than capability lately. Bad combination for playing Lillard because the reputation will stoke his ego while the weaknesses will give him an opportunity to exploit.

• rookrook Senior Member

2 units on Celtics -12...

you like boston that much

• rookrook Senior Member

I think they’re scheduled for a blow-out, but so far they’re just goofing around

• rookrook Senior Member

Wow I wish I even had a clue that Raptors would smash Warriors like that

• rookrook Senior Member

Celtics using this game as a practice session

• rookrook Senior Member

Bucks has Portis and Teague playing, two battle hardened guys. But that might not help that much since Bucks’s main problem is the two Antetekoumpo brothers making bad decisions...

• rookrook Senior Member

jets96 kicks butt on the Hornets bet!

• rookrook Senior Member

Half unit on Trailblazers +6.5

half unit on Kings ML -110

• rookrook Senior Member

Damn I forgot that holiday is the dame stopper...

• rookrook Senior Member

On the surface it looks like my opinions went 2-2. However, the Celtics bet probably would have lost except Fournier got insanely hot in the second half. So maybe more like I went 1.5-2.5...

well sometimes the best bets are the ones you dont make, i keep saying it but its the truth ...i didnt bet anything..my line on milu was right on so i shouldnt have bet there, my sac line line was off, i shouldnt have bet that game even though i liked sac , char i missed because i was worried about that line move, actually not worried , but concerned so i just let it go.

So another day passes and another one begins.

that knick line is very strange

betting blind id take the knicks any day of the week vs det

have knicks line -3 its a go for me right now what you think

you know i just took the knicks now -1.5 dont want it at 2

• rookrook Senior Member

The Knicks are fighters so it’s never dumb to pick them. But the Pistons I’ve seen lately are pretty strong. Not strong enough to overcome a strong Knicks team, but right now I’m afraid Thibs might have worn this team down to the nubs.

you know rook, your right , but they are playing det ,they need this game more then anything , i think their d will come up big tonight and shut them down once again .

• rookrook Senior Member

reading the Wizards blog, they seem pretty vulnerable right now. Beal not playing, Westbrook back to playing like a bonehead, Scotty Brooks’s job looking doubtful. Ish Smith and Davis Bertans coming back today, but on minutes’ limits. But again I don’t know how much the Mavericks have left in the tank at this point...Was -4.5 Mavericks earlier but they took it off the board for some reason.

• rookrook Senior Member

OK it’s back, now -5.5 Mavericks

Well good luck if you took them their up 11 ...go zags

• rookrook Senior Member

One thing about your picks lately is that you don’t just pick teams that cover the spread — you’re picking a lot of teams that blow the spread right out of the water.

thanks with NO CLV

nothing looks of interest today unless you have something that id look closer at