nba 20-21

1313233343537»

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

make that -2 -115

rook what up dude ,been away ...who you like

• rookrook Senior Member

Well I had been wrong for the past month, and there’s no reason for me to not be wrong about the finals as well. Antetokounmpo totally blindsided me. Somebody must have convinced him to stop making dumb mistakes in the finals because he has been pretty solid. Last night I saw him take one ill-advised three-pointer but everything else he did was very effective. That changes the entire equation to where he goes from semi-liability to champ. So all he has to do is play one more game like he has played the last 4 or 5 games, and Bucks get their rings. Last night the Suns were leading 32 -16 toward the end of then 1st quarter. Took the Bucks about 4 minutes to erase that lead. I hate to say it having put a unit on the Suns to win the series, but they appear to be toast unless Antetokounmpo suffers a sudden relapse of dumbness.

• rookrook Senior Member

Worst season of my life. 4 years on the plus side, then a huge negative this season. Nobody’s fault but my own. Now back to square one re-building a bankroll from scratch. But the good news is I’m hoping to be in Nevada in October, just in time to get some final MLB plays from jets96!

Sorry to hear that , you will back . I should be posting baseball , i knew in the end it would work out , just absolutely crushing them. Long Long grind like nba ...Now am set for the nfl ,see what happens.

hope all is well