Failure to follow site rules will result in deleted posts and/or permanent banning from the site.
- Show respect for all members and users of this forum, past and present. Debates of opinion are welcome but must be carried out respectfully.
- We require a basic level of professionalism and intelligence in all posts to the forum. Users with an abundance of senseless, negative, or otherwise undesirable posts in view of the moderators will be removed from the forum without warning.
- Do not ask for or post any e-mail addresses, phone numbers, IM usernames, Twitter usernames, or any other personal contact information for any reason without prior consent from admin. This includes both the forum and chatroom.
- Do not bash, insult, flame, or make any other type of negative attack towards other users, even if you think they deserve it or if they attacked you first.
- Do not use ALL CAPS, or excessive !!!!, ****, <<<, >>>, $$$, ???, or other characters in subjects of posts.
- Do not hype/tout plays. Do not use terms such as "locks", "sure thing", "game of the year", or any other misleading terminology.
- Unless you are a paid site sponsor, do not refer to any past picks or post any records of picks that were not originally posted on the BettingTalk forum before the outcome was determined. This includes any picks given out in the chat room.
- If you decide to leave this forum for any reason, do not post a "Goodbye" thread, it will be deleted instantly and you will be banned permanently.
- Non-sponsor sports handicapping services (free or paid) and their websites are not allowed to be promoted in any fashion on the main forum or in the chatroom.
Moderators have the right to delete posts for any reason as they see fit. If you do not know why your post was deleted please e-mail email@example.com for a reply.
Please DO NOT make another post with the same content or another post asking why your post was deleted.
Thank you for your support. I am hopeful these rules will help make this a great board for everyone.
If you ever have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org