Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• rookrook Senior Member

I’m probably going to bet Clippers 1st quarter. They have the personnel to start out strong vs Lakers and hopefully they can keep it going for 12 minutes...

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

I don’t think motivation will be a problem because there has been a no-mercy attitude brewing between these teams for the past few years. The Clippers have had problems waking up for early games in the past, but some of that was from Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell, who should be giving his wake-up problems to the Lakers this morning.

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

Any interest in the nuggets??

• rookrook Senior Member

Yeah, looks easy. Would need to look at recent games for signs of slacking off vs easy opponents.

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

This game now looks kind of fun (Bulls vs Nets)

• rookrook Senior Member

I keep checking for a starting lineup for the Lakers before I lay my 2 units down...

• rookrook Senior Member

OK. Clippers -4 1st quarter, 2 units, -108

Ok am going to put it in also

Luck

another crazy line that net game was , i wouldnt touch it, my line favored the bulls and the nets are a liability on the road

well den beat Magic like teams ...they seem to enjoy killing their asses , magic go home after this and might just pack it in early , denver has been playing some defense lately and are on a little roll, with det up next they may be focused , also knowing they can leap over the lakers and maybe the clippers , but for sure the lakers.

hout by 13

clev by 17 and 38

minn by 15 and 7

okc by 18 ,2 AND 30

and orl last time by 11

• rookrook Senior Member

Nuggets blog reminding that this is Gordon’s old team and that Monte MNorris should be back.

Even better

• rookrook Senior Member

Yeah looks good

• rookrook Senior Member

Clippers usually comes out quite strong and then hit a lull — up y 7 now after 9 minutes, hope they hang on

• rookrook Senior Member

OK, Rondo didn’t quite screw everything up!

Thanks for bet

Now do I lay the 16, I'll wait as long as I can to see about any player development s,if nothing changes I'll lay it

• rookrook Senior Member

From Magic blog:

But outside of that, the seven players expected to be available with Michael Carter-Williams, Khem Birch and Mo Bamba all questionable with a non-COVID illness, would be Wendell Carter Jr., James Ennis, Dwayne Bacon, Chasson Randle, Terrence Ross, R.J. Hampton, and/or Otto Porter Jr. or Karim Mane, both of whom were out against the Jazz. Outside of T-Ross, not much history there for AG.

After a 46-point loss to the Jazz, the Magic could be in for another ugly night as they take on another of the league’s elite, while extremely shorthanded, while playing on the second night of a back-to-back, and while Aaron Gordon and his new teammates are out to make a post-trade statement against AG’s old team.

• rookrook Senior Member

Magic might not have enough players

• rookrook Senior Member

The only real danger I can see is if it turns into a pity game where the Nuggets feel like they should take it easy on the Magic for some reason.

• rookrook Senior Member

But if we wait until the line-ups are finalized, at least we can eliminate the potential problem of Malone sitting lots of starters...

• rookrook Senior Member

Though why would he sit starters when he wants his new group to get used to each other before the playoffs start?

Exactly ,so they play together for 3q like the knicks did,something like that.

Your a wealth of information.

I don't do quarter s or any of that other stuff, what do you think about 1st half and call it a day, they don't have enough players to back door them though

• rookrook Senior Member

I was thinking 1st half as well, BM offering -10. Nobody feels like they’re pouring it on if they’re 11 points ahead at halftime.

I should go back and look at those games I posted to see what happened at the half

• rookrook Senior Member

They’ve had 17 games this season where they were ahead by more than 10 at the half. In eight of those games they won by less than 17 points.

They’ve won 10 games by more than 16 points this year, and in all 10 games they led at the half by more than 10...

Ok I guess I'll go first half

• rookrook Senior Member

Magic players available update:

Chasson Randle

Dwayne Bacon

James Ennis

Chuma Okeke

Wendell Carter Jr.

RJ Hampton

Terrence Ross

Mo Bamba