Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• rookrook Senior Member

Tidbits from Thunder blog:

”The Thunder have gone 3-7 in the last ten games and it is clear that Oklahoma City are embracing the tank.”

and

”In the last four games, Oklahoma City have started really slowly in the first quarter. The offensive production does not make for good reading at all. 13 points in the first quarter against the Suns, 19 points against Portland and 19 against Detroit. OKC’s offense eventually picks up in the second quarter but by that point, the Thunder are fighting back from a double-digit deficit.”

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

ok going to pass on the blazers and suns pick

looking at that milu game , doesnt porg sit after playing first of b2b and what about doncic am reading he was frustrated but you never know...my line is milu -2 ...milu kinda takes advantage of teams playing with no rest 7-2 st up....dall 3-6 ..fuck they lost to hout twice, okc when playing with no rest ..no porg or doncic milue wacks them..

I might take milu now and see what happens and just lose the vig later if i dont like it....but right now am on the rested buck +2

make my line dall -2 no GA for milu

• rookrook Senior Member

I can’t believe I’m seriously considering putting 2 units on the Bulls -4 and 2 units on the Cavaliers -3.5 on the same day...

ugly is good

so my line on chi is -4.00 , no lowery or vanvleet for tor makes chi i bit more of a favorite ...chi has beat up on losing teams going 12-5 ats, lavine going to play or do they hold him out last sec., bull have beat ind and bky last two.

am liking the bulls a lot ,looks like they want that play in game..

chi 7-3 in the first game of b2b but they have a bigger issue tomorrow vs atl ..where they will be like 10 pt dogs and the 2 after that they might might be slight dog to minn a big dog vs mem after that...very important they get this one right ?

• rookrook Senior Member

Seems like Levine’s availability status is in enough of a gray area that if they play him, they must want to win. And if they don’t play him, they probably don’t care that much...

true but IF they win they can rest him tomorrow against a team that they are suppose to lose to

• rookrook Senior Member

Markanen, Lavine and Coby White all available to play.

make it official , chi -4

luck

• rookrook Senior Member

OK 2 units Bulls -4, wager accepted

• rookrook Senior Member

Half unit on Cavaliers -1 1st quarter

luck lets keep on rolling brother

market moving in bulls favor a little

• rookrook Senior Member

Yes it was -108 this morning, I paid -113 just now...

• rookrook Senior Member

WTF lazy Bulls

• rookrook Senior Member

Bulls ridiculous but somehow managed not to screw it up. Should have bet the 1/2 unit on Cavaliers for the full game to take advantage of the 5n7...

• rookrook Senior Member

I kind of like the Raptors because they always keep fighting, so to bet against them on a team that farts around like the Bulls did tonight is kind of frustrating...

i thought you took the bulls

• rookrook Senior Member

Yes I took the Bulls. But watching the Raptors play their guts out while the Bulls put out a lower level of effort is only fun as far as making money.

got ya

• rookrook Senior Member

screwed up last night — took the winnings (2 units on Bulls - 1/2 unit on Cavaliers) and put it all on Suns +4. So, after wasting all that time watching the Bulls cruise and goof, ended up with nothing to show for it....

• rookrook Senior Member

Totally misread the Mavericks. Doncic was apparently just fine and the team barely even blinked at the 5n7. I swear he looked terrible the night before. The only time I ever sweat as much as he was is when I mix too much wasabi into my soy sauce...

lol

too much work all that in game stuff.

Ok looking at bulls again ...i think people have thoughts that atl rested, better team will smoke them ...i have the game pk ....i was looking at the wrong thing yesterday when is said atl would be 10 pt fav ..

and iffy players on atl right now so ill wait a little longer

and no fucking way char should be getting 4.5 pts with milu being without GA and holiday .

Milu first back off long trip and b2b and char last game of long trip but is fighting for first place.

and i think the knicks are going to have a very hard time tonight vs mem

I have mem lined at -3.20