Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• rookrook Senior Member

OK, Williams just got his second foul, Kornet replaced him — 2 units on Seventysixers -1

• rookrook Senior Member

Bulls / Pacers jumped out of reach before I felt good about betting it...

• rookrook Senior Member

Jokic not goofing around as far as I can tell. Probably because Murray is out...

• rookrook Senior Member

Turned out good tonight because of your guidance on the Seventysixers game. Thanks!

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

I see late money came in on boston , why ? line went to pk or phila+1 ,well their loss i guess.

And thanks.

On to today talk to tonight.

knicks +4 is a play for me right now not knowing who is playing ...they are still playing pretty good defense ,

knicks +4 in right now

• rookrook Senior Member

That definitely seems worth looking into. Walker sitting this out, which will probably work in favor of Boston, but regardless the Celtics seem to struggle a lot with b2b games.

• rookrook Senior Member

I was probably the only person in the world surprised to see Embiid playing when I turned on the game. But I think his minutes were limited. Maybe they announced the minutes limit before the game and that moved more money toward Boston?

• rookrook Senior Member

Thompson playing today, so Celtics don’t necessarily have to jump from Robert Williams to Kornet or Wagner or Tacko Fall...

who else you looking at tonight ...knicks getting 3 now...just sitting down to dope out games

• rookrook Senior Member

Hornets vs Thunder looks interesting — Thunder going down big lately, and Hornets still fighting to stay alive

• rookrook Senior Member

Beal, Hachimura, Lopez all suddenly playing for the Wizards — they must want to beat the Magic for some reason...

i would never lay points with wash...so am not even going to look at it.

My dallas line is right on

I think den is laying way too many pts and the suns shouldnt be dogs

I am taking the 2 pts with the suns.

right and i think everyone is thinking the same concerning char...i think its too much to lay ...

• rookrook Senior Member

Yeah, after 1 quarter it looks like a dogfight with Wizards ahead 34-33...

• rookrook Senior Member

Guess its time to switch over to Knicks/Celtics...

• rookrook Senior Member

Oops! Looks like they broke it open just after my previous post!

• rookrook Senior Member

Thunder using some two-way deal player named Jalen Hoard who is pretty good, Thunder toe-to-toe so far with Hornets.

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

Celtics down by 7, wanna bet 2 units Celtics +3.5 but this is second half and fatigue might be kicking in from last night...

• rookrook Senior Member

OK end of 3rd, Celtics not really looking too fatigued, and if not by now they should be good for the rest of the game: 2 units Celtics +2...

• rookrook Senior Member

Heh! We hit the middle on that and won from either end!

didnt watch the games , nice results for both of us ...

onto the next day

clippers and jazz games i have interest in

• rookrook Senior Member

Both Jazz and Suns don’t seem to crap out on b2b games. But the Suns are potentially running into a bit of a buzz saw vs Clippers and b2b might be just an additional reason for a game they would have lost anyway. I’m guessing the Jazz will try to unload on the Nurk-less Trailblazers, but the Jazz will be 5n7 tonight. Mavericks Bucks interesting. Caught the last couple of minutes of Mavericks Rockets last night and there was something wrong with Doncic. His face was stuck in a perpetual grimace and just pouring out sweat. He kept offloading the ball to other players in a close game, which I am not used to seeing him do. The Mavericks could have just gone soft on Rockets to save energy for the Bucks tonight, or Doncic could be messed up in some way, might be worth figuring out which. Mavericks 5n7 tonight. Cavaliers might well cover vs Thunder which played last night and will be 5n7 tonight. The new Bulls should overpower the Raptors. No idea on Lakers Heat but should become apparent quickly live.

how are teams doing 5 in 7 st up and ats home and away ...am sure you have it

• rookrook Senior Member

Home ATS: 11-18-0 (-3.21, 37.9%)

Home SU: 11-18 (-5.97, 37.9%)

Away ATS: 16-15-0 (0.68, 51.6%)

Away SU: 11-20 (-2.29, 35.5%)

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

This is apparently the Jazz first 5n7 game this season. The Thunder are 0-2 ATS so far, and the Mavericks are 0-2 so far.

interesting ,and thanks

• rookrook Senior Member

Hate to bet on Bucks but they don’t need to cover any spread tonight

• rookrook Senior Member

Sorry, at first I mistakenly gave the Suns and Cavaliers’ 5n7 records for the 2020 season instead of Jazz and Thunder...