Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

Lol never heard of them

So what I did is bet a two team teaser.Because I like zags a lot especially after yesterday I took them minus 1/2 and den minus 12.5..

I think the difference between the half Time line and my teaser line are pretty close, and now I have the zags just to win at minus 110.

Now I need denver to do work.

• rookrook Senior Member

So, probably should have asked this a lot earlier: what line do you have for this game?

• rookrook Senior Member

Forgot! You don’t line non-conference games...

• rookrook Senior Member

Trying to figure out what to bet

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

OK 1 unit on 1st half Nuggets -10.5 -108

• rookrook Senior Member

I’m screwed. It’s ass-wipe night in Denver...

• rookrook Senior Member

This is the opposite of when the Knicks played the Bucks scrubs. The Knicks only won because they never took the scrubs for granted. Nuggets are either going to lose or barely win this one.

Did you look at that link, a coach can talk to their faces are blue, first half it didnt work...then a light bulb went on , lost my bet , will lose a lot more, but i win more then i lose so I move on...i did take den at the half , i had to stay up once i saw they were getting their asses handed to them. Got back a little .

I do make non conf lines, but they wont be as accurate, it does give me an idea though.

On to tonight , talk to you later.

• rookrook Senior Member

For some reason I wasn’t able to bring the link up. I even tried to find the link another way by googling the words that showed up in the headline, but no luck. Yeah I put in live a bet before the half at Nuggets -4 but it was more of a chase bet to get my unit back than any kind of intelligent decision. But the moral of that story for me was not to bet those guys pre-game...

i just dont get how teams can get spanked like that one half and kick ass another ....college is so much easier

that knick line is a joke ...am ny knicks again

• rookrook Senior Member

That’s what made me so mad. Jokic was totally goofing around. Will Barton as well, but there’s not that much difference between Barton when he goofs around and Barton when he is trying hard. Milsap too. Porter, who is usually a drag on the team, was actually one of the team’s better players last night. Murray did his usual thing where he goes half speed until there’s just a few minutes left on the clock, and that’s when they finally dominated. Gordon was playing just fine. But as far as I could tell Jokic was playing like a jerk all the way up to the end of the game.

• rookrook Senior Member

I need to look to see who is playing. Harden and Kyrie basically pick how many points they want to win by, and that number is hardly ever double digits. Somewhere in the 6 range is usually where they seem to end up, but that’s often after being behind or just slightly ahead for most of the game. Aldridge could mess up their calculations a bit, providing more or fewer points than they expect.

• rookrook Senior Member

Nets b2b, that helps

well i missed everything ...got to the computer too late...

good luck tonight

• rookrook Senior Member

Harden asked out of the game, I put a couple units on the Knicks at+6

• rookrook Senior Member

Thought is was going to be an easy cruise, but the Knicks don’t roll that way! But they still came through in the end. Even if they hadn’t, it wouldn’t have been that upsetting because even when they went cold you could still see they were doing as best as they could, unlike Jokic last night...

hey i really liked the knicks last night ,6 was a gift imo ,not saying this afterwards, as you know, i said that line was a joke from the start. ttyl

am going to zero in on two games , the bost game and the clippers game...

• rookrook Senior Member

I been looking at Nuggets vs Pistons. Murray is questionable and if he can’t play it affects the ratio of lazy bums to hard workers on that team. Without Murray the Nuggets have the lazy bums Jokic, Milsap and Barton and the relatively hard working guys Morris, Gordon and Porter. With the 3 lazy guys throwing sloppy passes and throwing up lackadaisical shots it would become difficult to cover the 12 point spread. Not to mention the Pistons play much better than the Magic, who lost by 10 to Nuggets with Murray. Detroit is playing b2b. I’m not completely sure who is even playing for the Pistons, though.

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

Weird thing in the Nuggets blog was that the blog made a big deal about Plumlee’s return to Denver. But no mention of Jerami Grant...

i hate these double digit games , det ok ats in back to back and i dont trust den laying double digits ...their ats record is bad to say the least .

my line on games am looking at

chi -5.10

phila -4.20

lac -6.40

• rookrook Senior Member

Bets on Bulls and Seventysixers seem very reasonable. The line you have for the Clippers looks pretty much the same as what BM is offering. What is your angle on that game?

• rookrook Senior Member

Wow Brogdon and Sabonis out and the Bulls only have to win by -2.5?

• rookrook Senior Member

Pistons playing 5th in 7...

• rookrook Senior Member

Not. Sure how to player Pacers/Bulls live. Pacers love to get behind then catch up. So if Bulls get ahead at the start that could be a total head fake.

took chi right now on ml

took phila -1 ....passed on clippers no advantage line wise ...