Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• rookrook Senior Member

Picked Heat +5, on edge of seat

• rookrook Senior Member

OK, leaning back now — for a while they were nip and tuck.

• rookrook Senior Member

Well what I was thinking was Thunder first half, but luckilyI didn’t pursue that one to its disastrous end.

• rookrook Senior Member

Knicks got ahead then Timberwolves caught up by halftime, now Knicks ahead again, maybe I can pick up something on them live again...

• rookrook Senior Member

Yep lots of action, all right, often not desirable action!

• rookrook Senior Member

Randle looks like his leg is less of an issue...

• rookrook Senior Member

OK, moving on from that one...

• rookrook Senior Member

Lakers / Bucks is a mess. Can’t sort it out — Lakers down. By 6 after 1st quarter and BM offering -5 on the Bucks. I suspect I should be betting on the Lakers but I don’t have it in me right now.

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

wtf, nba sucks lol...knicks had them and just couldnt hold on...kings ,id bet them again, not even going to think about that one...

todays is another day GO YANKEES ...used to have good friend that worked the ticket office at yankee stadium ,went to opening day like 25 years st ,till he go busted for scalping tickets ...that ended our run of getting tickets.

funny sas are now 6-12 st up and ats at home vs same conf ...

• rookrook Senior Member

The Heat have been impressive last 2 games in a row — first vs Knicks then vs Pacers ... they should also roll by the Warriors.

• rookrook Senior Member

That’s right, today is opening day. Between that and the final 4, you must be pretty busy. I’m going to have to make a special trip to Nevada so I can generate cash flow from your baseball picks!

• rookrook Senior Member

Tempting to lay 2 units down on the Nuggets. Clippers were terrible without Paul George the other night, losing to the Magic. the Nuggets, on the other hand, playing well with Gordon on board.

• rookrook Senior Member

Oladipo debuting tonight, don’t know if that helps or hurts. probably hurts.

char ?

you taking mia and den ....noting for me but ill take those two games if you give me the green light

• rookrook Senior Member

Heat is out for me pre-game because Dragic is out. Hornets is out for me because I don’t even understand exactly who can play how long. But given that Harden and Griffin are out, and Aldridge hasn’t played for a long time, the Hornets might be a great deal. Malik Monk is in. That really might work, but not enough to turn me into a pre-game bet type guy, and I probably won’t be following the game closely enough to bet live. I can’t bet the Clippers/Nuggets game beforehand because I can’t get any clue from the internet as far as who might or might not be stoked for this game...

ok good luck , i put small ml parlay in with nuggets and heat ...small

talk to you tomorrow

and i cant believe char 3 pt dogs in this game.

• rookrook Senior Member

Heat leads by 5 at halftime. 5 is nothing vs the Warriors. At some point in the 2nd half, Curry will turn on his offense, and also at some point the Heat will turn on their defense...

• rookrook Senior Member

Clippers blog led me to believe Paul George was out, but twitter feed is saying he’s starting. That changes things a lot.

• rookrook Senior Member

My best bet here was probably Warriors +10.5 when they were down by 12, but I was too much of a ninny to take it.

• rookrook Senior Member

Good job you won because you made the bet! Even the bet I tried to make on the Warriors +10.5 backfired because I got in a rush and bet Heat -10.5 and then betting got locked out when I tried to reverse it.

think long , think wrong, i guess for me it worked out, sorry. I kinda had those two teams on my radar anyway and then when you mentioned them i just did it ,sometimes it works out sometime it doesnt , they say it evens out , and if it does your a loser anyway. Its a new day and yesterday is forgotten. Next bet

just went out with the boys for a nice steak lunch and cocktails and of course on my dime ,now time to get to work .

• rookrook Senior Member

Lots of opinions today: the Celtics cover. The Trailblazers win. The Mavericks cover. The Kings cover.

ok brb

prob taking char for sure , looks bad on paper with char getting whacked last night against the nets. Way , way too many pts

my lines

milu -2.50

dallas -2.20

bos -9.50

NOT adjusted for any injuries yet

• rookrook Senior Member

I saw some of the 1st quarter vs Nets. It was horrible. It reminded me of a city league team I was on one time where everybody was afraid to pass the ball, because they knew if they did the guy they passed to would immediately shoot and miss. So everybody just shot and missed themselves, right away, in order to skip the middleman. Looking at the line score they actually out scored the Nets in the 4th, so they must have worked themselves out of that trap. But the Pacers are a little bit mean and nasty right now, I think, so the Hornets won’t be able to afford another 1st quarter like that.

• rookrook Senior Member