Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

oh and since ive been texting you back and fourth ive been killing it ....thank you for your insight

milu is right on ..i have them -6.80 have to watch that line

nuggets are a play -2.5 for me ,just put it in.

• rookrook Senior Member

I didn’t notice, but yes, the Heat are missing Butler, Dragic, Oladipo, Olenick, etc.

just dont make since that line...ill just pass but wtf

you say butler is out ??? if so am taking the point

• rookrook Senior Member

Yep butler out

• rookrook Senior Member

Wait something’s weird —line moved to Hornets +3

• rookrook Senior Member

OK they changed it because Butler now available to play

• rookrook Senior Member

I won too many units on these Lakers to stop fading them now: 2 units on Cavaliers +3.5...

• rookrook Senior Member

I’ve been doing well too, and thank you. Your lean toward the Hornets was right on, sorry I probably should have re-checked before reporting Butler as out. The Nuggets pick you made worked out well. The Nuggets also worked for me as a live pick. Nuggets tend to be a great live pick because they don’t really buckle down until the 4th quarter at which time they have quite advantageous spreads going for them that they usually cover easily.

• rookrook Senior Member

The Cavaliers were really pathetic last night. I wonder if Sexton was held out so he could come back vs the Kings tonight. If Sexton is out again, though, fading the Cavaliers might work.

• rookrook Senior Member

The Jazz/Grizzlies might work according to the second game curse tonight, because the Jazz started by blowing out the Grizzlies last night, but the Grizzlies appeared to just kind of creep back into the game until they finally lost by 3. So maybe they have the confidence now to get a win tonight.

just a fyi , i only cap conf games ..that being said, i took dallas -1

i think mem plus those pts is a good bet ,jazz dont cover big numbers .

i check back with you before the first tip on any injury news ..

• rookrook Senior Member

Conley being rested

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

Interesting developments — Willie Cauley-Stein out, Porzingis and Doncic doubtful and questionable vs Pelicans.

Knicks don’t have Bullock and may not have Randle.

Bucks just scratched Middleton, Holiday, Giannis. Portis is already out, and DiVincenzo is doubtful...PJ Tucker out...

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

Bucks players remaining to play:

thanasis antetokounmpo

pat-connaughton

mamadi-diakite

bryn-forbes

brook-lopez

sam-merrill

jordan-nwora

axel-toupane

I suspect you don’t have enough numbers on these guys to cap them...

I kinda do but not taking chances on the bucks game.

Mavs i have in , I figured for those guys missing the game ...line didnt move all that much with them gtd or out..i think porzingis is out and doncic is gtd ..i bet he doenst play ..thats why i wait to the very last min if i can to put these in...OH BUT FUCKING line value makes you smart.

so i just took dallas and thats it for tongiht...i did have org and bay ...i took syracuse +6.5

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited March 2021

Doncik out

• rookrook Senior Member

4 units on Knicks (2 at -2 and 2 money line)

• rookrook Senior Member

Damn, if those guys play the whole game as well as they played the 1st quarter, the Bucks coach needs to explain why they spend so much time on the bench.

• rookrook Senior Member

Turned out OK but would have been a lot less sweat to just simply bet the Rockets...

• rookrook Senior Member

That bench bunch for the Bucks would have beaten most of the teams in the NBA, and blown out more than half the teams in the NBA. The thing that saved the Knicks was that from the very start they never took those guys for granted. Most teams would have been down by 20 points before they realized that these guys were no joke.

yup nice call , lost robinson last night ....i took no and ate the vig , i knew that was a loser when it went to no -5.5 ,no when to hold them and know when to fold them , right ?

cus fell apart ...am looking hard at fla st today and maybe usc ...not sure yet

just looking at nba

nice call on knicks ...i dont know why i didnt put a little play money on them ...they play hard

what you think about port, i think i might try them

using overall stats i have port -1.1 ,late to party i guess when they were dogs by 1 early

• rookrook Senior Member

I’m thinking the line flipped because Lillard is now playing. That game should be great to bet live but looking at it pre-game there’s some weirdness involved in Norm vs Trent so soon after the trade. Not that there should be any comparison — Norm should vastly outperform Trent. But the Raptors are starting to get a little bit desperate and usually that means an extraordinary effort to win, but then again Norm has always been an important part of such efforts.

powell had great game the other day and i think for sure he will have another tonight

port 3-15 st up vs west ...not a good sign they can win ,even if they wanted to

6-11 my bad ,