Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

i put a small tease in with char and nyks and ml parlay with minn and port ....small bets just on a hunch

• rookrook Senior Member

Seventysixers not farting around even though the Pelicans are pretty pathetic without Ingram and Zion. Playoffs must be coming up...

• rookrook Senior Member

Well...the Seventysixers didn’t fart around in the 1st quarter, anyway...

i ended up losing the parlay and splitting on the char and knicks , decided it was stupid and saved me money.

thank god for bases

anything ? am thinking the suns

• rookrook Senior Member

Justt now bet the Knicks live moneyline -140 going into the 4th.

• rookrook Senior Member

Now with 9 minutes left they gained then lost 5 points and are back at a 5-point lead

• rookrook Senior Member

9 point lead with 5:24 left...

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited May 2021

8 point lead 1:05 to go...

• rookrook Senior Member

Yay!

• rookrook Senior Member

After 3rd quarter ran a couple of queries showing that when Knicks lead by 4, 5, or 6 going into the 4th, they are 5-1 (but have won the last 5 straight). The Clippers, when behind by 4, 5, or 6, are 3-5. So I tried to snatch the bait without getting caught by the fishermen...

• rookrook Senior Member

I haven’t looked at the politics of it, as far as the Suns/Lakers are concerned. Some of these teams facing the Lakers might be willing to lose in order to maneuver the Lakers into a playoff seed that the losing team thinks will benefit them as well. The Lakers in the meantime, are starting to get their feet under them as Davis starts getting his feet under himself. Right now the Suns are 1.5 games behind the Jazz, but I don’t know if that is something where they really want to go balls out to get the first seed or if they’re just as happy with the 2nd seed. I’ll see if I can get any clues from the blogs...

• rookrook Senior Member

You might want to bet the Suns just based on the possibility that Caruso won’t play along with Lebron and Schroeder and Kuzma. They have plenty of other bigs but I’m not sure what they do guard-wise in that situation.

• rookrook Senior Member

(Suns won by 10 and by 17 in their 2 previous matchups). But in the Suns blog they’re just saying that without Lebron the Suns will win by 20, regardless of who else plays.

• rookrook Senior Member

Both Timberwolves and Magic seem to have strong motivations for losing today...

• rookrook Senior Member

The Mavericks are starting their normal players, but there’s a plea in the blog to use them sparingly and let the bench play this one out.

• rookrook Senior Member

I’m wondering if Mavericks 1st quarter might work (-4)

• rookrook Senior Member

Kuzma ruled out

• rookrook Senior Member

Betting on the Pacers at -9. If they play nearly as strong as they did vs Wizards they would cover, but will they?

sorry i thought you were taking a break

i took the knicks

and a ml parlay with suns and wolves ...i ch back every day now

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited May 2021

Hope you got them at +6, God what a deal that would have been, with the Lakers probably playing worse with the rusty Lebron than they will play without him...

got the knicks at +4 a little late to the party i guess

• rookrook Senior Member

it was +6 I guess until Lebron was ruled out. Those Knicks have turned into one of the most reliable trams to bet on. I keep wondering how long this can keep up?

great coaching ...it wont stop now but of course the market knows about them so ats questions persist

am thinking wash and boston tonight

• rookrook Senior Member

Celtics missing Kamba, Robert Williams, Smart, and Jaylen Brown tonight. I will watch the game carefully today because yesterday Tatum was playing like he really didn’t care and didn’t feel like putting out much effort. So if he looks listless again tonight there might be a bet on the Cavaliers.

If you have the points all calculated for Wizards/Hawks you are probably right, but I didn’t want to risk my money on whether or not the squirt (Young) gets got from three-point territory.

The Lakers could really use a nice blow-out victory tonight, after many struggling games, so I will take a look for that.

took bost thats it ...

boy still cant believe boston lost ....took knicks and bucks tonight ,how to my sons playoff game ,wish him luck

• rookrook Senior Member

Luck!

thanks , so i picked up a few units on that bet ....what you thinking for tonight