Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

omg dont put more stress on me then i already have

• rookrook Senior Member

Wow these Hornets guys are pumped up

• rookrook Senior Member

End of 1st quarter Hornets 10 point lead odds are Celtics pick -140...

• rookrook Senior Member

I think i need to wait to see some sign of life from brown/Tatum before betting

am liking the hawks a bit as well , bucks coming off two big wins over the 6ers , this has to be a little let down...besides, how are they going to rest guys if they are up big , back door cover ? atl is fighting , the knicks right in front of them and bost and mia right in back of them....maybe if boston wins today , there will be a little more effort ..i might take the 7 now and hope right before the game they sit someone ..

• rookrook Senior Member

3 mins into 2nd quarter lead at 14, Celtics at +3.5 still waiting for proof of life

• rookrook Senior Member

OK, bet is in on the Brewers! Go Brewers!

your killing me , what you think of gsw ...am thinking they whoop ass tonight pay back for scoring over 140 pts on them ...not going to happen again. i believe gsw want to move up and get out of the play in games , i think they are 3 games from that ...maybe ml parlay with gsw and milu

how many times has bos been down at the half and came back to win...give me a half time bet

• rookrook Senior Member

Maybe a little early, but bet is down: Celtics +4.

kings are 3-0 st up and ats with 3 days rest , well thats what covers says but i can find only twice and they beat orl and hou ...so that dont count

• rookrook Senior Member

Looks like the spread isn’t an issue between these teams, in January Warriors won by a million and in march Kings won by a million. But if curry is feeling good then he will make you money like he m,are me money a few days ago vs Nuggets...

• rookrook Senior Member

Might want to wait to see Holmes status — he has positive impact for Kings

that line looks funny , no fox for the kings , this line looks like curry wont play either but i think he will , i have gsw -11

ok bos -8 at the half

i figured he would play

• rookrook Senior Member

Oh wow i forgot about fox — but i don’t know how they react without him — see if killersports has anything:

• rookrook Senior Member

Even the lowly Magic beat Kings without fox...

530 gsw -7.5 and i hope curry dont sit and even if he does they still may cover it

• rookrook Senior Member

End of 3rd quarter hopefully these Hornets get tired enough so their shooting cools down a bit...that’s what usually happens with them but they are so pumped up they might not be able to feel tired

• rookrook Senior Member

2 mins into 4th quarter it would have been nice to catch the Celtics +11 but already shot my wad for this game — unless some amazingly good opportunity comes up

• rookrook Senior Member

What a disaster

• rookrook Senior Member

It will be interesting to see if this game marks a turning point where the Hornets stop giving up early leads, or if this is just a one-off super-psyched-up game dotted in between long series of collapses.

if i were to tell you what line on this game you would tell me am totally lost

sorry about the game

• rookrook Senior Member

I think any line that correctly predicted a Hornets blowout would have to be a little bit suspicious, but other than that I doubt your line could have been any worse than anyone else’s line. It wouldn’t have done any good but I should have waited to bet until late in the third quarter...

correct , but am finding out that even the lines that are way off also points me to the right side ,more often then not ...ill have the exact % later

you see anything on curry ???

• rookrook Senior Member
    edited April 2021

It was really tempting for me to anticipate that the Celtics were going to take command of the game and then I would cruise through the fourth quarter because they were already leading when all they had to do was come within 4 points. But it was not necessary because once the Celtics take command of a game it kind of doesn’t matter when you bet on them. Because, let’s say they are 5 points ahead, you just bet that at the end of the game they will be 6 or 7 points ahead, and since they are truly in command of the game they will easily cover. Betting that they might/will take command of the game at some point before it actually happens is needlessly dangerous.

Like i said before thats too much work and i dont watch the nba