Betting Talk

nba 20-21

Comments

• rookrook Senior Member

The only thing that makes me doubt the Bucks will cruise is the relative success of the 2 teams in 1st games — Bucks don’t do well 1st game, Hawks do quite well. I’m not seeing any news right now on Bog, BM is offering -8 at this point, don’t know if it is just betting volume or player status. If I am right and Bucks cruise, I’m hoping I can slip a live 1st half bet in…

• jets96jets96 Senior Member

you know what, i dont care if bog doesnt play , he scored 6.7.4 the last 3 games , i got 8.5 and i bought the hook to 9 ....i see its not WA but thats what i did

• rookrook Senior Member

Yeah, Bog is in that state, I think, where he’s too hobbled to be of much value whether he plays or not…

took the clippers

and getting 8 with atl again seems like a no brainer , mindset though is big , does atl feel good about splitting and going home , does milu feel the pressure of having to win this game. What are your thoughts

• rookrook Senior Member

I think it’s all mental with Bucks. They play up to their capabilities, they blow Hawks out, much like Seventysixers did when they played well. The advantage the Bucks have over the Seventysixers, is they don’t have a star 6’ 10” guard who doesn’t give a crap.

Nice job on the Clippers! Going into the 4th I took Suns +8. That started well but didn’t end well. I’m thinking the Suns really miss Payne. He just provides all these free baskets from time to time so the Suns get all these little mini-breaks from trying to figure out what play they’re going to run every time they come down the court. A lot of those high percentage snake drives where he ends up stretching his long arms up to lay the ball against the backboard before any shot blockers can get to it. And some dagger-swish threes…Also, something is bothering Booker. It could simply be Pat Beverley, but his injured nose and the mask could be bothering him as well…

am going to wait a bit and see if i can find 8.5 and buy the hook ...10 to beat me ,atl has been beaten by milu but how many times has atl covered A LOT ..over rated milu ...still think atl can stay within the number

• rookrook Senior Member

One scenario that’s always in play with the Bucks is that they climb ahead by 20 or 30 points in the first half and then you get a back door cover. Or maybe they’re happy with the way they kind of inched their way past the Nets, and they’ll do it again with the Hawks just out of habit. The thing that I have a hard time envisioning is that they would actually fight so hard and long to get past the Nets only to go completely sideways vs the Hawks. If they wanted to go south, the last series was the time to do it.

One of the announcers last night was saying he couldn’t wait to see Jrue Holiday cover Trae Young tonight, because he seemed to believe Holiday would really start applying the screws to Young. It will be interesting to see if that is really the case…

i was reading that young was a big showboat after the game or at the end of it...line is now 8.5 can i get 9

• rookrook Senior Member

If Booker doesn’t play really well, without Payne I don’t think Suns has a chance today…

• rookrook Senior Member

OK, Payne now probable to play, creating the question of how effective will he be? If he isn’t too hobbled, then there’s less pressure on Booker to play at a super-high level. If he is hobbled to the point of being pathetic, Clippers should cruise…

592 lac +1

luck

• rookrook Senior Member

Well hell, Booker got rid of his mask and looked effective, and Payne looked good too. More than the Clippers could handle.

I think the Bucks take the next three in a row so they can lose in the finals to the Suns.

502 atl +4.5

luck

well i hope your wrong today lol

• rookrook Senior Member

Clippers have surprised me all season no matter which way I bet, but I think they have run out of surprises today because they’ve pretty much seen that they can’t quite cope with the Suns in their present state. So today should be their last day.

so what you doing

511 lac +6

luck

• rookrook Senior Member

Great job jets96, I guess those Clippers will leave me guessing right up the every end!

Tonight Bucks roll again!

am not so sure about that.... what do hear about young...value alone is still with atl ...

• rookrook Senior Member

Listed as questionable, went to shoot around practice this morning and looked ok, told reporters he would suit up.

7 is a great number dude

522 atl +6.5 and lean to under

luck

532 lac +1

luck

what you think

• rookrook Senior Member

I think “arghh” I’m even worse at predicting more than one game in a row than predicting single games. Not only that, but people get hurt when I make those predictions (Young, Capela, Antetokounmpo). I have become a danger to society. I think once the Bucks thought Young wasn’t playing, they went into energy conservation mode and made a total mess out of everything. The theory that teams build habits over the course of a regular season that either save them or destroy them in the playoffs seems legitimate. The Bucks built a habit of conserving energy whenever they thought they had a win, then despite their efforts to change that habit when the playoffs started, they reverted back to it anyway.

I think Clippers or Suns are champs this year. Always wrong about Clippers, but every elimination game they have played this year has been top notch. Why should they stop now, at home?

well then ,hope your right then,and i agree the champ comes out of the west.

well then ,hope your right then,and i agree the champ comes out of the west.

bad night for me dude

• rookrook Senior Member

Clippers have been totally unreadable for me, unless they are playing the Lakers.

562 atl -2 lean under 217

luck

make that -2 -115