984 Indians +106
  • PettimorePettimore Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm on it
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    In Primm at Whiskey Pete's.
    Bet the Marlins at +148 for a huge un.
    Team with no public support has to be a good bet. That, and pinnacle has +140 on them.
    edited April 2013
    Cubs/Giants under 8 (-110)
    Crawled out of bed and bet this downstairs. Wind in from right on a 49 degree day in Chicago. Weather is factored into the line, but I just don't think it's factored enough here.
    Went to the Shell station for a burrito and made a frightening discovery. They sell two products here called "Crickettes" and "Larvettes" which are dead crickets and larva sprinkled with flavored salt. They sell for two dollars a box, and the manager told me they're the second highest selling item in the store (behind liter bottles of water).
    edited April 2013
    Went downtown and had a rough morning. Played a few shoes and had one where the rc got to 12 early on. I max bet and get dealt two twos against a dealer's six. Split them and got an eight on the first one. Doubled down and got a three. Drew an ace on the second hand, doubled again and got a two. Dealer turned over an ace in the hole and hit it with a face.
    Wandered around after that trying to find girls to flirt with. Bet the Indians -105 at the El Cortez and saw a guy who I think is a runner for a big group, but he didnt bet anything. Bet the A's at +120 and the Rangers at +145.
    Headed out to Indian Springs for the rest of the day.
    edited April 2013
    In Henderson at a book I've never been to before in a neighborhood I've never heard of.
    Just bet
    962 Dbacks +140
    974 As +105
    978 Mariners +135

Record: 17-21 (+.95 units)
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Record: 17-21 (+.95 units)

Benny, we have record keeping guidelines here at BT stickied at the top of the forum. If you're keeping a record, all lines must come from either Pinny, BM, or 5Dimes. Given that you are betting in Nevada, unless you want to take the time to go back and re-price all your plays, you can't keep a record here.

Thanks for understanding.
    edited April 2013
    Bet the Astros runline at -110, underrated team in a low totaled game.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Bet the Astros runline at -110, underrated team in a low totaled game.

?????
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    ?????

Well they certainly aren't overrated.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2013

We pulled that Cubbie game out I almost took you down but you pulled me up. Good Job and I think (Just got back) we had the best price out there.
    edited April 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    We pulled that Cubbie game out I almost took you down but you pulled me up. Good Job and I think (Just got back) we had the best price out there.

LOL I'm not sure who is pulling who, but yeah it was nice to win that one.
    edited April 2013

Four teams stand out: Twins, Cubs, Marlins, Astros. The square perception is that they're horrible rebuilding teams with no chance. They might wind up being the best teams to bet if the lines on them are bloated, like +185 against an Angels team playing below potential. If those four teams wind up winning 60-65 games, they'll still be positive ev.
    edited April 2013
    I was just going to take Minn at a small plus, the Under looks good also but the price has become a little to high I'm going to pass on Houston but you make excellent points. Good Luck in your gambling adventures.
    edited April 2013
    Braves +146
    Leaving Jean for a weekend in Vegas.
    edited April 2013
    Stopped in at South Point and bet Brewers at +160 and like it as POD material. It's a one-sided rivalry in that Brewers and their fans hate the Cardinals, while the Cardinals really don't care.
    edited April 2013
    On both of those. Love 'em. Good luck, BP.
    edited April 2013
    Fading Verlander looks good today as well. Take a look at Oakland +117.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2013

This is one I'm looking hard at. How often can you get a team on a nine game winning streak as a HD with a pitcher as good as Brett Anderson? Also the A's have been scoring a ton of runs this year. Joe Q will be lining up to lay the small number with JV, and of course none of them have even heard of Brett Anderson. Okay, I've convinced myself , I just played Oakland, thanks Jeff.
    edited April 2013
    Anderson a lot of upside just needs to stay Healthy one year.
    edited April 2013
    kane wrote: »
    This is one I'm looking hard at. How often can you get a team on a nine game winning streak as a HD with a pitcher as good as Brett Anderson? Also the A's have been scoring a ton of runs this year. Joe Q will be lining up to lay the small number with JV, and of course none of them have even heard of Brett Anderson. Okay, I've convinced myself , I just played Oakland, thanks Jeff.

Exactly. Brett Anderson is underrated on a start to start basis because of his durability (or lack thereof), but of course that doesn't affect us in a single game. He's damn good, and so is this Oakland squad. And I'm not convinced Verlander is the same this year. His velocity is down, and it's admittedly early, but this guy has a TON of innings on his arm. I also have to wonder about a tendency to relax a bit after signing a huge contract.
    edited April 2013
    Stopped in at Fiesta Henderson because an ex-gf of mine used to work there, and it's possible she still does. Not on shift and no one has heard of her. Bet the Indians at +120 and a small cor par on Marlins to the under.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited April 2013

Cespedes to the DL and Crisp doubtful.
    edited April 2013
    At the Wildfire. Bet the A's at +120. Starting to get nervous because every home dog is looking like a sure thing.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Stopped in at South Point and bet Brewers at +160 and like it as POD material. It's a one-sided rivalry in that Brewers and their fans hate the Cardinals, while the Cardinals really don't care.

I would label it as the ultimate contrarian POD, had looked at this one originally but I gotta believe the Cards eyes light up when they see Gallardo...GL hope you nail it!
    edited April 2013
    914 Padres +115
    925 Astros +175

Back at the South Point.
    edited April 2013
    Headed to the El Cortez earlier.
    Bet the Marlins +130, Pirates +140, CWS +115, Cubs +105
    edited April 2013
    Typo..bet the Indians, not the White Sox.
    edited April 2013
    At Binion's. Bet the Mariners at +120. Sitting at the best bar downtown. Leaving for Laughlin later tonight.
    edited April 2013
    Astros +205 even though I need therapy after last night's game.