Betting Talk

Buffettgambler 2015 MLB Discussion Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    m

Lol. Please find one other post I've ever made on this forum pointing out someone else's record mistakes? Trust me I'll own it, it was my fault I read the score wrong. Get over it.

Nothing for me to get over you do have a problem you know. I rather not say don't want to disturb goats on a family Sunday or Tommy.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Nothing for me to get over you do have a problem you know. I rather not say don't want to disturb goats on a family Sunday or Tommy.

Sorry I'm not perfect like your grammar.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Hey Golfer I'm seeing this for the first time is that the best you got. That's been an established fact for 7 years where you been. Remember where I grew up and the time I grew up in and what I've done with my life Grammar how should we say wasn't a top priority so you'll have to do better. Also I use very little coma's and periods. Know what I'm going to call you Mori you know the guy in the movie Goodfellas I'll bet you'll like him and the rest I'll leave it to your imagination. Please think of something better.

Excuse me I forgot you and that other mook both geniuses one whines all the time and the other one crys like a baby help me please.

Goats I'm done. Promise. Give the genus one last shot
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Know what I'm going to call you Mori you know the guy in the movie Goodfellas I'll bet you'll like him and the rest I'll leave it to your imagination

I don't think golfer wants to know what happens to Mory, but here is a little preview. :laugh:
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    did BG track his 2015 or historical totals vs. sides MLB record anywhere?
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    and why is there a discussion thread again..
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    and why is there a discussion thread again..

This thread is from last year.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    im lost, should i not have posted the question here? i figured it was better than his 2016 MLB thread because it was pertaining to 2015 and i figured people didnt want the email notification clogging their inbox if they subscribed to the 2016 thread.
    edited April 2016
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    im lost, should i not have posted the question here? i figured it was better than his 2016 MLB thread because it was pertaining to 2015 and i figured people didnt want the email notification clogging their inbox if they subscribed to the 2016 thread.

Nothing wrong with posting it here.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Goats..can we do a 2016 BG MLB Discussion thread ? Last years has over 25k views..just hoping to keep stuff out of his play thread..
    edited April 2016
    lily wrote: »
    Goats..can we do a 2016 BG MLB Discussion thread ? Last years has over 25k views..just hoping to keep stuff out of his play thread..

If others chime in with the request, sure.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    Goats wrote: »
    If others chime in with the request, sure.

OR....we could just change the thread title to BG discussion thread