Betting Talk

Changes to 2014 RAS CBB Service

1212223242527»

Comments

• jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    no issues from my end. You using a phone/tablet or PC/Laptop? No way I ever get them via phone or tablet. Too much time to search for the game
  • jaysonjayson Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    good to know. i use cell phone and lap top. usually struggle during the work week, but no problem when i'm home weekends, but the only ones i got today were the added ones. fortunately hasn't mattered so far. good luck
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    3/13 and we've hit the black (or green technically). Nice job Ed, keep it going.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    You guys can thank me for bringing the good luck charm to RAS's plays tonight.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »

You really are an asshole. Learn when to just shut the fuck up....

Sorry Goats, I know it's a personal attack, but it had to be said.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    what did u do Cpech? don't tell me you purchased your first credits today
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited March 2015

Geez pech, what were you thinking! We've been so lucky all season and now you enter the fold ;)

In all seriousness, and this is not a slight on RAS in any way, tournament season couldn't have started any worse. Many of us lost a significant portion of our bankroll on Day 1.

I dreamed that Ed was going to go on some crazy run during tourneys and the service would finish at 20 units. Got some work to do :-/
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited March 2015

He thinks it's funny.. Cause he lost 50 bucks a game... Get the fuck out a hear with ur bullshit sarcasm... Go across the street and talk about betting a 5 team parlay
    edited March 2015
    Don't feel bad guys it can be much worse.. a ton of suckers today bet the Spurs -2000 and Bruins -500 today. They will never get even, but will always get EVEN worse than before :coolsign: In the horse racing world we call them Bridge Jumpers and they also contribute their funds in the sports market on big chalk..
    edited March 2015
    buythehook wrote: »
    He thinks it's funny.. Cause he lost 50 bucks a game... Get the fuck out a hear with ur bullshit sarcasm... Go across the street and talk about betting a 5 team parlay

I lost $1600 on his plays tonight actually.

And Coops, chill out man. Life is no fun when you cant take a joke.
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited March 2015
    This is f...... horriable !!! Cant believe this shit
    edited March 2015
    so you decided to wait until today to buy credits for the first time?
    edited March 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    what did u do Cpech? don't tell me you purchased your first credits today

Purchased yesterday but all plays were for tonight and some ncaa tourney games. Horrendous start but like Cools said there's still time for him to go on a run.
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited March 2015
    O for nice job
    edited March 2015
    Purchased yesterday but all plays were for tonight and some ncaa tourney games. Horrendous start but like Cools said there's still time for him to go on a run.

You criticized Ras all year and now you join at seasons end?? I just don't understand it .
    edited March 2015
    I lost $1600 on his plays tonight actually.

And Coops, chill out man. Life is no fun when you cant take a joke.

It's all good man.. Loosing the knick under to overtime really pissed me off tonight and then I seen my man coops get pissed.... That set me off!!

Good karma going forward... Hope we have better luck on going.
    edited March 2015
    You criticized Ras all year and now you join at seasons end?? I just don't understand it .

Was hoping to get on board and ride it while he was hot. Thus saying I caused the bad mojo...

Not really a reason for coops to blow his britches. I'm sure he's real tough in person though.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Don't feel bad guys it can be much worse.. a ton of suckers today bet the Spurs -2000 and Bruins -500 today. They will never get even, but will always get EVEN worse than before :coolsign: In the horse racing world we call them Bridge Jumpers and they also contribute their funds in the sports market on big chalk..

There is one BJumper in China Town that beat the price on the Spurs moneyline. He layed only 16-1 and tonite his cellphone is off and it might be in the East River. I did say cellphone only.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    I miss Golfer.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Edward
    Drinking in Sin City
    Thought it was your first 5 star release
    Blurred vision
    Thanks
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Was hoping to get on board and ride it while he was hot.

still always love to hear this theory come in to play. its been awhile...
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Davidson 6th in the NCAA in scoring at 80 pts a game, scores 2 points in the last 8 minutes. Unf****** real.
    edited March 2015
    7 missed free throws by Vermont in final 4 minutes and the streak continues. Gotta love it
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    7 missed free throws by Vermont in final 4 minutes and the streak continues. Gotta love it

I thought I told you to quit gambling.
    edited March 2015

I don't know what is more depressing ?? Losing these games or getting email alerts on this thread and seeing ur name... When I see that...I know we have lost..
    edited March 2015
    buythehook wrote: »
    I don't know what is more depressing ?? Losing these games or getting email alerts on this thread and seeing ur name... When I see that...I know we have lost..

So you want me to go ahead and let you know via this thread that Eastern Illinois School of the blind is getting beat down by Evansville and has no chance of covering?

Lighten up a little bit, my god.
    edited March 2015
    So you want me to go ahead and let you know via this thread that Eastern Illinois School of the blind is getting beat down by Evansville and has no chance of covering?

Lighten up a little bit, my god.

U can do what ever you want man.. I don't really care.. I am just posting that when I see on your post, it's always negative and I know we have lost when I see ur name..

ras sides really suck this year and it is what it is...

Good luck the rest of the way.