Betting Talk

NBA Discussion, Latest News and Player Updates '14/ '15

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Look for Harden to get suspended this week for kicking LBJ below the belt.

I hope not, I was looking to fade the Rockets, but if Harden is out, most likely a no play for me, and just as I'm typing this, you're right Ron it just came across Harden is suspended
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Kevin Martin downgraded to out
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Kevin Martin downgraded to out

I'm firmly on the under in Minny and Brooklyn, wondering why the sharper guys moved the line 2 points higher.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm a little surprised by the move up on the Warriors game, this is their last game on the road trip and their fourth game in five nights, I figured it would be a perfect spot for Kerr to give some of his guys a rest, but so far it looks like the big guns are playing, still a half hour till tip though
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Pekovic is out for Minny, Martin I didn't mind, but not having the big fella hurts
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    The SL's are out in the Warriors game and everyone is playing, even Bogut who was questionable, I'm surprised Kerr didn't give anyone the night off
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    The Nuggets have fired Brian Shaw, not sure why it took them so long
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    LAL- Nick Young is out
    Cleveland- Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are probable
    Houston- James Harden is out
    Atlanta- Jeff Teague is probable
    Memphis- Zach Randolph is questionable
    Chicago- Pau Gasol is probable, Taj Gibson is out
    Milwaukee- OJ Mayo is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Memphis- Tony Allen is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Zach Randolph is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Love and Irving are both playing
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    No, they will cover vs GS which is the next top tier team they play before they play 4 crap teams which they might be favs in all 4 and probably not cover 3 out of 4

You see Obi, just like I said about 8 days ago
    edited March 2015
    You see Obi, just like I said about 8 days ago

Gotta be honest that I was scratching my head there a little. Turns out you had it read perfectly. Would you mind explaining it? Was it Milwaukee's mindset? Or Golden State's first game back home after the road trip?
    edited March 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    Gotta be honest that I was scratching my head there a little. Turns out you had it read perfectly. Would you mind explaining it? Was it Milwaukee's mindset? Or Golden State's first game back home after the road trip?

It had something to do with both, but Kidd is a very good coach when it comes to preparing teams against top opponents. They lost the game but covered and played very well until the 4Q.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    For whatever my opinion is worth, I had the Bucks last night, I was planning on posting them in the one a day, but thought I would wait since the game was on the West coast, by the time I remembered, it had already started. The main reason I liked the dog in that spot was Golden St returning home after a long road trip, and knowing they had bigger games upcoming against Dallas and the Clippers, I didn't think Milwaukee would get their full attention, I was thinking the Bucks could stay within the generous number
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    anyone have thoughts on the bulls getting 6 at Indiana or agree/disagree with the line? big win late last night for the bulls... would like to see them continue to prosper.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    At first glance the Indiana line seems high to me, but the Pacers have been playing very well lately, I have no opinion on this one
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    anyone have thoughts on the bulls getting 6 at Indiana or agree/disagree with the line? big win late last night for the bulls... would like to see them continue to prosper.

IMO this number looks like right where it's suppose to be.No Butler, No Rose No Gibson, Back to back where Chi hasn't really done that well Indy covering last 7 of 8 Chicago coming off of two nice wins against two good teams and this being 3 games 4 nights and Indy of off two wins against N.Y. and Philly and with plenty of rest. Tough game with softer spots on the card. But with what considers to be a low scoring game it could come down to the wire. Good Luck if you play Chicago

Me Large Number but I'll play what I feel is the soft spot and the GSW with Cleveland getting a little payback over Atlanta as another play.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Toronto- Kyle Lowry is probable
    Orlando- Evan Fournier is out
    LAL- Nick Young is out
    Memphis- Vince Carter is questionable
    Houston- Patrick Beverley is questionable
    Miami- Luol Deng is doubtful, Mario Chalmers is probable, Birdman Andersen is questionable
    Boston- Avery Bradley is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Orlando- Nik Vucevic is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Patrick Beverley is upgraded to probable
    edited March 2015
    Orlando- Nik Vucevic is out

Wow, Vucevic worth 2.5 points?
    What a reaction.
    edited March 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    Wow, Vucevic worth 2.5 points?
    What a reaction.

Its about right, since he is a main piece now missing in a dysfunctional team
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Miami- D Wade is out (fuck)
    edited March 2015
    Miami- D Wade is out (fuck)

Heat +6 I just played it.. Kane did you play heat earlier?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Heat +6 I just played it.. Kane did you play heat earlier?

No, but I'm a Heat fan and they need all the wins they can get, and losing Wade obviously hurts a lot, hopefully they can overcome it and grab a W tonight
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Miami- D Wade is probable, Goran Dragic is questionable, Luo Deng is questionable
    Phoenix- Alex Len is questionable
    Portland- Wes Matthews is out for the year in case anyone missed it
    Washington- Bradley Beal is questionable
    Milwaukee- OJ Mayo is out
    Houston- Patrick Beverley is questionable
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Atlanta- Paul Milsap, Demarre Carroll and Kyle Korver are all out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Luol Deng is out
  • kanekane Senior Member