edited February 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    lakers under 96.5 1st H

My numbers say the Blazers -8 1H....... got nothing on the total
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    My numbers say the Blazers -8 1H....... got nothing on the total

a little while ago weren't the blazers a better 2nd h team? has it switched around the past few games?
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    a little while ago weren't the blazers a better 2nd h team? has it switched around the past few games?

LOL, I had 2 automatics till recently
    Blazers 1H fade, 2H win
    Lakers 1H win, 2H fade

Since Aldridge and Batum came back, the Blazers have been covering 1H's AND still are covering 2H's
    So I'm basically trying to get a 1H win here, if not, I'm about 75% sure I'll get the 2H win
    edited February 2015
    ob i need a dam final in wash fast to go 4-0 on the 2nd h totals 8 secs left NO OT PLEASE ;)
    edited February 2015
    oh yeah final :toast:
    edited February 2015
    About the Lakers/Blazers 2H:

Lakers 2H on road L10 games: -6.5
    Blazers 2H at home L10 games: +8.0

That's what you call a bet with a positive expected value.
    edited February 2015
    About the Lakers/Blazers 2H:

Lakers 2H on road L10 games: -6.5
    Blazers 2H at home L10 games: +8.0

That's what you call a bet with a positive expected value.

A bit concerned about the POR effort though, hope Stotts whips em at the half.
    edited February 2015
    George Karl has reached a deal to become the next coach of the Sacramento Kings
    edited February 2015
    George Karl has reached a deal to become the next coach of the Sacramento Kings

I hope they have a couple of ugly losses after the break, before they start clicking. This would temper the optimism in the market.
    I would be surprised if they don't go 55% ATS the rest of the way though.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Cleveland- Kevin Love is questionable
    Chicago- Jimmy Butler and Kirk Hinrich are out
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Didn't want to start a new thread but felt this was interesting with baseball right around the corner and no basketball to really speak of.
    It's amazing when mangement stands firm on things they know are right and don't cave in the ballplayer somehow things who else in this world is going to pay me millions to do a job.

According to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports, the Mariners plan to use Rickie Weeks in the outfield "a lot."
    Weeks refused to try left field last season in Milwaukee, which surely hurt his free agent market this winter. He settled on a one-year, $2 million deal with the Mariners late Wednesday night and is apparently now open to trying a position other than second base after waiting so long to sign. The 32-year-old can still deliver against left-handed pitching and could make sense as a left-field platoon partner with the left-handed-hitting Dustin Ackley.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Kevin Love is upgraded to probable
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Hey OT, there's a similar story involving Dan Haren. He was traded to the Marlins in the Dee Gordon deal, but he didn't want to pitch in Miami, he's a West coast guy and wanted to finish his career out West, the Marlins tried working something out with Anaheim, but couldn't reach a deal, so Haren either plays this year in Miami or retires. After a lot of thinking he finally realized he couldn't make 10M doing anything else and apparently will pitch for the Marlins this year. I get it, he's from out West and that's where his family is and given the choice he would have preferred staying in California, but how do you turn down that kind of money, and there are worse places to live than Miami.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Former Knick Anthony Mason is in critical condition following a massive heart attack, he's only 48, really hopes he pulls through
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Former Knick Anthony Mason is in critical condition following a massive heart attack, he's only 48, really hopes he pulls through

Dude played the game like a blue collar worker. Respected the hell out of him and it's sad that someone so young is fighting for his life.
    edited February 2015
    kane wrote: »

The Knick enforcer in his day. Hope he makes it
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Kevin Love is out
    edited February 2015
    they just shut Mello down for the year. no surprise.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    They should have shut him down before the all-star game, the East might have had a chance
    edited February 2015
    Fantasy players: Stay away from Dallas Players when Stoudemire starts probably next week, which makes the team even deeper.
  • jzjz Member
    edited February 2015
    so many players moving today, which i love as a bettor.

can anyone explain why the T-wolves are favored by 2.5? my numbers aren't coming even close to getting there.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    jz wrote: »
    so many players moving today, which i love as a bettor.

can anyone explain why the T-wolves are favored by 2.5? my numbers aren't coming even close to getting there.

Losing Dragic, plus all the new guys they got probably won't be available by tomorrow night, just a thought.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Kevin Durant is out
    edited February 2015
    Charlotte suddenly playing uptempo.....FML
    Got 1H U, CHA TT U.
    edited February 2015
    Jared Sullinger out for Boston, remainder of the season.
    edited February 2015
    Throw the white flag Derek!
    edited February 2015
    Milwaukee stinking up the joint for the 2nd game in a row and barely beat Denver at home before that.... will look to fade them for the coming games.
    edited February 2015
    Milwaukee stinking up the joint for the 2nd game in a row and barely beat Denver at home before that.... will look to fade them for the coming games.

Not a bad idea since they will probably be favs next 4 games or close to it. Then game 5 vs GS is where you pound the bucks as a road dog
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited February 2015

So their admittedly stinkin up the joint, but you play them in the 2h.......