Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    injury update: Ryan Anderson is out
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    injury update: Ryan Anderson is out

That one is big, especially with AD out.
    edited February 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    That one is big, especially with AD out.

oh yeah.... did you see my post on the last page about the Charlotte/Detroit game tomm?
    edited February 2015
    oh yeah.... did you see my post on the last page about the Charlotte/Detroit game tomm?

I like Charlotte here, as Detroit shoots 40.8% on the road compared to 47.4% at home. 3p% also down a couple of points. Any word on MKG's status already? Would like this one much better with him in the line-up. His defense is great on the perimeter.
    edited February 2015
    The Hornets announced an MRI taken on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist's right hamstring revealed a hamstring strain and he has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Pacers and Tuesday's game against the Pistons. He will be reevaluated after the All-Star break. Guard Jeff Taylor will start in Sunday's game in place of Kidd-Gilchrist.
    edited February 2015
    My lord,
    can Coach Fisher please sit Bargnani for the rest of the season??
    Dude has a -11 rating vs the frigging Heat. Totally fucking up the under-the-radar market value that the Knicks had.....
    edited February 2015
    My lord,
    can Coach Fisher please sit Bargnani for the rest of the season??
    Dude has a -11 rating vs the frigging Heat. Totally fucking up the under-the-radar market value that the Knicks had.....

had to stop watching I started to feel sick. Plus I had to watch the pacers which to me seems like their always involved in games that never seem to end. I got lucky on the under there.
    edited February 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Wraps and Kane, I respect your guys NBA opinions and am wondering how you guys think players and teams typically play the week leading up to the all-star break and have you guys seen any trends over the past few years when this week rolls around?

Cpech: You came here earlier today asking Kane and I about trends, which we both said we don't follow trends. You also state above that you respect our opinion, but in the meantime you proceed to go to your pick thread and play San Antonio -4.5 after you've seen that Kane and I both liked the Pacers. Pop got his 1000 th win alright, but Kane and I both got the money.
    edited February 2015
    Cpech: You came here earlier today asking Kane and I about trends, which we both said we don't follow trends. You also state above that you respect our opinion, but in the meantime you proceed to go to your pick thread and play San Antonio -4.5 after you've seen that Kane and I both liked the Pacers. Pop got his 1000 th win alright, but Kane and I both got the money.

Wraps,
    I won with the Pacers too, also had the 2nd H U97. Gotta tell you I really had to sweat that one out as they were at 91-91 (2H = 90 points) with 3! minutes left in the game. So I already had that one chalked up as a loss. Turns out we get a fete-de-follies over those last 3 minutes and the game stays under. In my opinion I won, but it could've swung either way. Not really a strong win in my book.
    edited February 2015
    Wraps,
    I won with the Pacers too, also had the 2nd H U97. Gotta tell you I really had to sweat that one out as they were at 91-91 (2H = 90 points) with 3! minutes left in the game. So I already had that one chalked up as a loss. Turns out we get a fete-de-follies over those last 3 minutes and the game stays under. In my opinion I won, but it could've swung either way. Not really a strong win in my book.

I agree, that's why I said above, Pacers are almost always involved in games that never end. As long as it keeps ending on the sweet side we should be happy. :thumbup2:
    edited February 2015
    While it remains to be seen how the Williams (MIN) for Neal (CHA) trade will pan out, I still like Charlotte tonight, cutting it to the 1h though.
    All my plays: CHA 1H -0.5, HOU 1H +0.5, MEM 1H -7, LAL 1H -0.5 and SAC/CHI U197 for the game.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Brooklyn- Kevin Garnett is questionable
    Phoenix- Alex Len is doubtful
    Sacramento- Rudy gay is questionable, Darren Collison is out
    Chicago- Mike Dunleavy is questionable, Kirk Hinrich is out
    edited February 2015
    Not much on the card tonight,
    Will be watching games to see whether there is value on teams mailing it in before the ASB (live-betting those). A couple I'm on: BOS TT U97.5, MEM TT O95.5, NYK TT U 91. The last one being the strongest play. If Magic plays a good slow half court-game, I don't see that starting quintet for the Knickerbockers get to 90.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    NY- Melo is doubtful
    Orlando- Tobias Harris is doubtful
    Washington- John Wall is probable, Bradley Beal is out
    SA- Manu Ginobili is questionable
    Sacramento- Darren Collison is doubtful
    NO- Anthony Davis is questionable. Ryan Anderson is out
    Golden St- Draymond green is doubtful
    Dallas- Monta Ellis is questionable, Tyson Chandler is out
    Portland- Chris Kaman is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Melo is out
    Tobias Harris is out
    Anthony Davis is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Manu Ginobili is upgraded to probable
    Draymond Green is upgraded to probable
    edited February 2015
    NYK TT U 91. The last one being the strongest play. If Magic plays a good slow half court-game, I don't see that starting quintet for the Knickerbockers get to 90.

No defense from both teams, this one is dead already. Look at 1h over in live betting
    edited February 2015
    Obi, first 5 min their flying in Orlando 30 points already NO Defense

Edit: we typed it in at same time LOL
    edited February 2015
    Obi, first 5 min their flying in Orlando 30 points already NO Defense

Edit: we typed it in at same time LOL

Funny thing is:
    Start out rooting for the shots to miss, 2 clicks later.....rooting for the shots to drop LOL
    Got the over for the 1H at 100.5
    edited February 2015
    i st h tot was 93 i played under so I can't go over now and polish middle myself
    edited February 2015
    Funny thing is:
    Start out rooting for the shots to miss, 2 clicks later.....rooting for the shots to drop LOL
    Got the over for the 1H at 100.5

Not sure they'll score 50 in the 2H
    Last 6 minutes of the 1st went the way I envisioned them playing originally.
    edited February 2015
    obi if this 2 nd h line opens anything above un94 im on it..the under
    edited February 2015
    94.5 un 2h knicks
    edited February 2015
    94.5 un 2h knicks

Yup, with you
    edited February 2015
    9 games simultaneously...... need 4 more eyes, 2 more hands and 6 more screens
    edited February 2015
    Hawks/ Celts U105 2H
    edited February 2015
    Hawks/ Celts U105 2H

i like :thumbup2:
    edited February 2015
    spurs ov 101.5 2nd H