1. Beginning
    2. Rise
    3. Peak
    4. Fall

We are all witnesses
    Book him then put your$$ where your mouth is
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Fuck this service and every thing about release tines and getting lines. As ststed earlier my book stopped taking phone calls so i had to do in internet today and i got 5.5 on yale. I cant even make this shit up. Complete fucking horseshit. But its a push officially. Fuck everything gambling related clearly this shit isnt for me. Never again
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    This sure has become an informative and fun place to be around. How come I don't win I give somebody money and books move the line and I ALWAYS get screwed I never get lucky. Gee I thought gambling meant you win money was I wrong thinking that way. A new title please

General Discussion
    Picks Only
    Fantasy Sports
    The Crying Page
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Will ras do totals again?
    It seems that u could follow the totals if they were 2 points off but I don't have any #s, does anyone know?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    This sure has become an informative and fun place to be around. How come I don't win I give somebody money and books move the line and I ALWAYS get screwed I never get lucky. Gee I thought gambling meant you win money was I wrong thinking that way. A new title please

General Discussion
    Picks Only
    Fantasy Sports
    The Crying Page

I like the thread because it's therapeutic if the service is running bad to hear other's are going through the pain. It's also a good place to celebrate (UC Davis WED night). LIke everything in life, there's a good way to say things and a bad way and unfortunately a lot of it is in poor taste.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Why would you pay for it if you can't get the release line. You won't win that way.
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »
    Why would you pay for it if you can't get the release line. You won't win that way.

I thought when RAS did totals it was still profitable to play them if you couldn't get the release line?
    Please correct me if I am wrong
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    winner_13 wrote: »
    I thought when RAS did totals it was still profitable to play them if you couldn't get the release line?
    Please correct me if I am wrong

Well until this month they hadn't released totals in 3 years so I don't think you can make any claims either way but I certainly wouldn't bet them
    edited November 2014
    Well until this month they hadn't released totals in 3 years so I don't think you can make any claims either way but I certainly wouldn't bet them

I can't recall where I got this, but back when they did totals I read that if you didn't get the release lines you still ended up +units.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    lakers22 wrote: »
    OT go lick yourself. I paid for something and im getting crushed. So blow me if you dont like it

If you want to hang with the big dogs you need to grow up. Try losing the same way you win you'll be a better man and gambler for it. JO
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    This forum is starting to look more and more like Pregame every day.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    This forum is starting to look more and more like Pregame every day.

Anytime you mention pre-game, you must mention that Fezzik is the 2 time Hilton contest winner.

Sincerely,

RJ Bell's lawyer
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    surprised not to see golfer. I wonder if he quit
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    :sad:
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2014

I wouldn't be betting them either. I missed one of Dr's plays today. Guess what? I didn't play it.
    edited November 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    I wouldn't be betting them either. I missed one of Dr's plays today. Guess what? I didn't play it.

Out of all the plays Dr. H has released this year do u know how many games it's mattered for?
    edited November 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »

Out of all the plays Dr. H has released this year do u know how many games it's mattered for?
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Clue for the criers, if you think you win everyday in gambling, QUIT now! If you think you can find someone better than RAS over time, quit! He is the best, if he can't win, likely for sure, you never will.

GL everyone, lets get back to the informative fun of the forum and if you can't stand the heat, bye bye.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    lakers22 wrote: »
    Fuck this service and every thing about release tines and getting lines. As ststed earlier my book stopped taking phone calls so i had to do in internet today and i got 5.5 on yale. I cant even make this shit up. Complete fucking horseshit. But its a push officially. Fuck everything gambling related clearly this shit isnt for me. Never again

Nice to hear someone being honest with himself. I applaud your realization and hope you stick with it. BOL in future endeavors.

Just so it's clear, I'm being 100% sincere in this post. It's exactly why I have told golfer he shouldn't be gambling for over a year.
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I'll get barbequed for this but I'm really starting to wonder if the books have paid off Ed to send out the other side to paying clients. Every random win is a sweat job and you can grade every loss 10 minutes in. A complete opposite situation from years past. Ever since last year when they made the sudden change to not finish the college basketball year after deciding to offer subs through the end of the season, something has been fishy, in my honest opinion.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2014
    I'll get barbequed for this but I'm really starting to wonder if the books have paid off Ed to send out the other side to paying clients. Every random win is a sweat job and you can grade every loss 10 minutes in. A complete opposite situation from years past. Ever since last year when they made the sudden change to not finish the college basketball year after deciding to offer subs through the end of the season, something has been fishy, in my honest opinion.

You got us. They said we could start winning in CFB about a month ago. Just waiting for them to give us the okay in CBB now.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    If they were giving out the wrong side, don't you think the market would correct it?
    edited November 2014
    Not yet because subscribers are still firing max units when the plays are released. If they eventually run out of bullets, and many including myself are getting pretty damn close, then you will see CLV shrink substantially, in my opinion.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    The market consists of a lot more people than just RAS subscribers.
    edited November 2014
    May be sheer coincidence but yesterday's plays showed a clear drop in CLV.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Not yet because subscribers are still firing max units when the plays are released. If they eventually run out of bullets, and many including myself are getting pretty damn close, then you will see CLV shrink substantially, in my opinion.

You're drastically overbetting if you're "getting pretty damn close" to running out of bullets.
    edited November 2014
    Won't deny that, Goats. But it's been the worst year of my betting career and I was hoping to use RAS typical early season basketball success to chase. I can't remember the last time I won a close one. Just frustrated.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Terrible
    1 1/2 point difference on 1st release