Betting Talk

Changes to 2014 RAS CBB Service

Comments

• BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    No one sponsored by BT has done much of anything lately. I fully understand that some of the guys post free plays may not be +EV forever but then again I'm betting an amount I can afford to lose and an amount that doesnt cause me to explode on a forum based on a guy losing 3-4 days in a row. To justify spending the $ these guys ask for their service I would need to be playing a lot more per play that $100-$200. Just not worth it to me.
    For someone who, not that long ago, was on here bemoaning his tempestuous, if not downright tragic, relationship with gambling, you now seem to have quite a pompous, selfaggrandizing, kwow-it-all air about you
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Tell me a place that allows you to bet $200 on a prop? My only out doesnt allow for prop bets

Bookmaker, Bovada, Heritage
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »

250$ at bookmaker........but Heritage 100$ and Bovada 25$ for me.........
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »
    250$ at bookmaker..

Should be $500 for NFL, MLB
    2sportguy wrote: »
    Heritage 100$ and Bovada 25$ for me.........

Well yea I'm at 0 for a decade on either, but guy should be able to get down for a good while first.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Tell me a place that allows you to bet $200 on a prop?

$250 BetOnline
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014

I have an account on Bovada and I can't put anything more than $100 on any prop. Thanks for sharing the others.

Those are some big words Bucky. My point wasnt to offend anyway I don't know what crawled up your ass and died. Are you saying someone who only plays the small amounts that I do should subscribe to a service? Nothing I said made me sound cocky in any way. Just think it's pointless to pay for a service and I'm entitled to that opinion. Glad to see you climb out of your hole though, you have a lot of good stuff to share you should post more often.
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Fairly certain the Greek as well, although, I haven't been active on there for quite some time. Heritage probably isn't an option for most and Bovada will limit you real fast.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Should be $500 for NFL, MLB

From my experiences it has depended on the type of prop. For NFL, I can get down $500 on "game props", like total sacks, FGs, etc. But only $250 on "player props", like total yards, receptions, etc. Either way, durito's original point was spot on. If you're a small time player you are much better off playing props on your own than you are attempting to find/follow +EV forum posters in major markets.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Does Bookmaker not do NBA props? Didn't see any yesterday and nothing today.
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    For some reason Bookmaker did not have props on Sunday or Monday for NFL either
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    winner_13 wrote: »
    For some reason Bookmaker did not have props on Sunday or Monday for NFL either

Yes they did. You have to bring up the NFL games and click the "props" button next to each game. Some have player props, others don't.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    This is getting really fun, can't wait to rush to the computer tomorrow to put in the plays.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Here Golfer get even :D
    283806898 - 1 Nov 25, 2014 09:10 PM Spread $1100 $1000
    Basketball - 507 Sacramento Kings +4½ -110 for 2nd Half
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    Here Golfer get even :D
    283806898 - 1 Nov 25, 2014 09:10 PM Spread $1100 $1000
    Basketball - 507 Sacramento Kings +4½ -110 for 2nd Half

Hope you hit that. I'm on Sac +220 for the game.
    edited November 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Hope you hit that. I'm on Sac +220 for the game.

I hope you hit yours to. I'm also on full game at +5.5 and +6.5
    Goodluck
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2014
    Ramblers!

Let's fucking go!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Great 2nd half runs by Loyola and Maryland Eastern Shore.
    edited November 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    Yes they did. You have to bring up the NFL games and click the "props" button next to each game. Some have player props, others don't.

Goats, they did not have it for the Sunday night game or the Monday night game.
    I even asked live chat and they said they were not up.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Goats, they did not have it for the Sunday night game or the Monday night game.
    I even asked live chat and they said they were not up.

I had them for Sunday night and both Monday games. I was actually surprised to see them have individual player props for the NYJ/Buf game.
    edited November 2014
    Kashmir, it's in the bag. the umpa lumpas take another one in the brown eye;)
    Hopefully golfer was on it because i don't like to post these
    edited November 2014
    procap wrote: »
    I had them for Sunday night and both Monday games. I was actually surprised to see them have individual player props for the NYJ/Buf game.

At CRIS, where they at a different spot?
    I checked where they have been the whole season and it was not there.
    Why would Live chat inform me they were down?

I don't see them up yet for Thursdays games do you have lines for them?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014

I don't see them up yet for Thursdays games do you have lines for them?

I saw them as well. No reason to lie to you.

They put them up very late and only on game day. I would not expect props for tomorrow's games until a few hours before the 1st game.

On a typical Sunday, they pick a few early games and put props up a few hours before kickoff. Props for selected late games are posted later. Then finally props for the Sunday night game will appear.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    This is getting really fun, can't wait to rush to the computer tomorrow to put in the plays.

Whining again because his team was losing at halftime. There's over 120 days of college hoops left. Do you plan on bitching every day when things aren't going your way? Come on junior, take Goats advice and quit betting, you can't handle it, it's that simple.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited November 2014

I'm pretty sure one of the requirements to work for CRIS live chat/tech support is that you were lobotomized at one point in your life. Their life betting interface has problems somewhat often, and I've had some really hilarious conversations with clueless customer service trying to explain the problem.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm pretty sure one of the requirements to work for CRIS live chat/tech support is that you were lobotomized at one point in your life. Their life betting interface has problems somewhat often, and I've had some really hilarious conversations with clueless customer service trying to explain the problem.

These 3rd World clerks are trained with the motto, "the customer is always wrong." I've had props misgraded in their favor 75% of the time. Coincidence? Not at that %! PPHs are the worst.
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I can't be the only one that has a book that is taking these RAS off the board the second they are released, even if you are on the phone with them, then reducing limits to $200 for approximately 10 minutes. Is anyone else out there experiencing this? This did not happen before the new text based system. I still have one book that I can get the number and a max bet on the phone, but my other two, there is no chance of getting even a decent number unless the line comes back later which happens about 1 out of 40 times.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I can't be the only one that has a book that is taking these RAS off the board the second they are released, even if you are on the phone with them, then reducing limits to $200 for approximately 10 minutes. Is anyone else out there experiencing this? This did not happen before the new text based system. I still have one book that I can get the number and a max bet on the phone, but my other two, there is no chance of getting even a decent number unless the line comes back later which happens about 1 out of 40 times.

Luckily it hasn't happened to me. I have 3 outs and used them all this AM. 2 are PPH and one isn't.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Get ready for overtime boys, here it comes
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    We're in that situation where you want it close it so they're not fouling every position, but also not OT
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    marshall solid..prob come back and lose by cuz 1 i didn't get release....got interupted at work for 10 mins today missed all 3 released lines