Betting Talk

mlb 2016

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    takes me about 1/2 hour door to gate ...
    id like to change places with you ...id like to go west and watch some of those game....last time i seen a game it was in the navy going to radioman a school in s.d ...i went to see the padres play ...dave winfield was playing for them , dont to much more i was wacked.
    edited August 2016
    am also trying to remember last time him and i went ...i think it was the the first bat day after they opened the new stadium

011.jpg
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    am also trying to remember last time him and i went ...i think it was the the first bat day after they opened the new stadium

011.jpg

Great Picture and you guys saw a great game with lots of hitting and with the Yanks doing most of it. Stadium looks great. Nice Bat! The bat day bats we got were half that size and I still have one with the score on it in pen CWS 5 Yankees 3. I gave that and my signed Reggie Jackson ball which I got after a game outside the stadium and what a great story that is to long to type right now. That and other Yankee stuff I gave to my son who's in Texas now. I'll have to type that story one day and he spend about three/four minutes with me and it all started with a dead car battery in one of the lots outside the stadium.
    edited August 2016
    lol I just re-read your post and your going Sunday was thinking today and you posted from your phone.
    edited August 2016
    IT S ok ...if i were like some other people i wouldve said something to the fact like ....another classic ot moment ...it happens to EVERYONE...
    dying to hear that story , once you get a chance tell it please.

965 minn +132

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    959 mil +112

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    Had to go back it was may 17th 2009...7 years ago ...my son was 10 ..
    and hope you got the under OT in that tex game , i took it to save the day for my mil loss.

good luck today
    edited August 2016
    edited August 2016
    Anyone who's been to Yankees stadium often, would know of freddy .
    edited August 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    Had to go back it was may 17th 2009...7 years ago ...my son was 10 ..
    and hope you got the under OT in that tex game , i took it to save the day for my mil loss.

good luck today

Yes I took just the Under 4.5 1st5. Glad you were there.
    edited August 2016
    926 det +118

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    pass all lines look pretty close now..
    edited August 2016
    Think Fernandez should be that high over Cueto.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Think Fernandez should be that high over Cueto.

I have it Mia -132 OT so no.
    edited August 2016
    Granted he's fantastic at home over his short career but he's already double his innings from the prior two years because of health. It's the most since his rookie season 2013. I'm an innings and pitches watcher because they babie these pitchers these days and when the innings start mounting up more then double the prior year I start watching and his last two starts are K's and deep counts against the Cubs and Cards two excellent teams. Pitching against the Giants won't come easy. Just a side note as good as he is at home Cuteo is that good on the road. Miami has been hitting but I'm throwing those three games out against Colorado @ Colorado. Still undecided want to see where this line goes maybe missing something because this IMO should be a lot lower. But never Under estimate the Books.
    edited August 2016
    OT ,dog , I have mia way way less no way NO WAY should be this high
    edited August 2016
    I'll pass on the Giants and Played Seattle -112

Edit: It's on the move and No it wasn't me lol
    edited August 2016
    have to see how that sea game works out....model points to det but not enough to make them a play ...det swept sea and sea has won three in a row and are home , two things am going to have to look out to see if they have any merit long term to model , well i did back test the winning 3 in a row and its 50 50 , thats fine considering all are dog plays, motivation on the other hand is not built into my model like sea getting a little payback for being swept ....i hope you cash the ticket OT ..good luck
    edited August 2016
    I'm not saying that Motivation isn't sometimes a small factor in a game/series but in this particular case they played in the 3rd week of June that's a long time ago. Motivation was not a factor in this particular game for me. Now if it was a quick turn around say within two weeks and a division game yes IMO it should be looked at especially when the same two pitchers are matching up again, among other things of course.

When east,midwest goes west and reverse because it out of division and they only play 6 x's a year there's usually a lot of time between. Not sure but I think maybe some out of division games are a game or two more six on occasion. But my point is they're spaced far enough that I don't think there's any extra motivation that should be taken into consideration in those type of games. At least that's my take. Good Luck Jets always good talking to you.
    edited August 2016
    GALD YOU CASHED ....

925 tex +110

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    I look at motivation a little differently in Baseball, its a very, very long season , so many up and downs , teams/players sometime need a little more something to get up for a game, i personally think that even if a team got swept in a four game series the first week of season , and they are playing again in Aug , they remember ....now , all i want to do is go back and look and see what happens when my model takes a team that is playing a team that swept them last time they played...if i find that am losing money on those games, ill either have to adjust my model or ill lay off the game even though my model takes it.
    edited August 2016
    975 cle +125

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    good old clv ....pass today , lines are pretty much where they should be

good luck
    edited August 2016
    down in sunny FLA keys ...key west to be exact ...

971 k.c +108

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    973 sea +115

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    980 sf +112

listed luck

thats it