967 nyy +110

listed luck
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    951 stl +106

listed luck
    edited July 2016
    model is set up for dogs but i think tex is pretty cheap at home tonight...you set up models to keep your biases out of the mix...you can go over stat after stat and convince your mind that your making the right pick ....i just have tex at a much higher price...some of the home road splits of these two starting pitchers make me want to take texas ...neither stat is a part of my model , we shall see what happens, tex was up to -141 at one point ...

974 tex -130

listed luck
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    model is set up for dogs but i think tex is pretty cheap at home tonight...you set up models to keep your biases out of the mix...you can go over stat after stat and convince your mind that your making the right pick ....i just have tex at a much higher price...some of the home road splits of these two starting pitchers make me want to take texas ...neither stat is a part of my model , we shall see what happens, tex was up to -141 at one point ...

974 tex -130

listed luck

I have this Tex -120 so not interested in the side but I do kinda like the O9. Griffin is a 5 inning guy at best and then it's 4 from the Rangers pen. Volquez nothing special either. KC bats have been quiet lately which is really my concern and may make it a pass.

OT if you are reading this, this game may be the worst Stoffo under play I have ever seen.:)
    edited July 2016
    well if am correct then the over should look good as well....good luck
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    kdog wrote: »
    I have this Tex -120 so not interested in the side but I do kinda like the O9. Griffin is a 5 inning guy at best and then it's 4 from the Rangers pen. Volquez nothing special either. KC bats have been quiet lately which is really my concern and may make it a pass.

OT if you are reading this, this game may be the worst Stoffo under play I have ever seen.:)

I could be wrong but from what I see Volquez misses by 0.02 and Griffin misses by 0.12
    edited July 2016
    Last night I got screwed because Cueto has pitched 5 and 6 innings the last two and the Giant Bullpen has done nothing since the all-star game and I wasn't taking Roark for more then 6 innings and washington's bullpen sucks also since the all-star break so I take the first 5 UN 3.5 -120 and Giants get that cheap run to make it 3-1 and that's how it stood till late and you know the final 4-2
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I could be wrong but from what I see Volquez misses by 0.02 and Griffin misses by 0.12

correct OT--no Stoffo play on this one
    edited July 2016
    got the tex game and took the over as well ,hope you took it.

917 nyy +115

listed luck
    edited July 2016
    903 phi +122

listed luck
    edited July 2016
    919 cws +117

listed luck
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    got the tex game and took the over as well ,hope you took it.

917 nyy +115

listed luck

I did:) Getting a late start today, a little hungover and have a party to go to later this afternoon so it's gonna be a light day.
    edited July 2016
    972 det +130

listed luck
    edited July 2016
    973 chw +116

listed luck
    edited July 2016
    976 tex -126 to cheap to pass up

listed luck
    edited July 2016
    joke line of the day ....kdog you around...not sure who else makes lines but the met line is a pure joke , they should be favorites but nothing near that ..over priced pitching i love ...
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited July 2016
    I have that at Mets -190 with the total at just over 6 so I passed. Wish I had passed on Houston too.
    edited August 2016
    907 kc +118

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    958 chc +106

listed luck

ebemiss get my email ?
    edited August 2016
    All lines pretty much where they should be , think the mets are a little high but not high enough to take the yanks.

Nice day to relax and put finishing touches on nfl and college football week one plays.

PASS TODAY
    edited August 2016
    964 det -128 ...dont bet a lot of favorites but pretty cheap price to lay.

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    964 det -128 ...dont bet a lot of favorites but pretty cheap price to lay.

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    909 mil +120

listed luck
    edited August 2016
    some crazy lines again , hou ,stl and sea are way out of wack , way way to high if you ask me...

Almost never look at buff picks , no need to ,quick glance seen 8/1 mets ...just realy fast, thought he took the mets in all 4 games ...didnt know it was a classic post ,stated by someone who made 300 posts on this site. Its cool, pretty funny though.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    some crazy lines again , hou ,stl and sea are way out of wack , way way to high if you ask me...
    All three are high, agreed. Texas I bet, pass on Atl with the kid vs a lefty and how can you back Lincecum?
    edited August 2016
    Texas does look solid at that price. Although Texas isn't pounding the ball right now and Houston is down right pitiful scoring 7 runs in the last 6 games and now facing a pitching who has it going on recently. Houston seems to play to the Under at home quite often and here you have what I believe a nice Under play at 8.5 with a little Extra juice at this time. Yes I know Texas hits lefties pretty good even with a 500 record against but they seem to slip a little recently with the bats but they're team that can explode at anytime. I also you get the benefit of the line because of Keuchels last start but look at the 7 starts before that.

Tough game for me it could Under 1st 4.5 -115 1st5 and it also could be Under for the game but don't trust the Texas bullpen that much so I'll wait a little longer it's early in the day yet. It's a Chalk day for me so far with the Dodgers -116 (Last Night) and the Yankees -111 this morning. Good Luck nice talking baseball with ya.
    edited August 2016
    Hout last four game s .196 obp and .245 sLG ....man thats bad ....tex not much better .252 and .361
    really should hou be that much of a fav , hou with keuchel arent even at 500 at home

I mean am not messing with it, even though there is crazy value , they still should be favorites in this game, the games i post here are the ones am banging...except for some correlated totals with my game.

OT going to the stadium on Sunday great tickets ,going with my son...its not the same as going when we were kids
    edited August 2016
    Sounds like fun Jets, Have a good time with the game and with your son nothing better. If you ask me the one thing I miss from home is Major Sports. I go to Arizona, I go to see the Angels, Dodgers and San Diego but it's not like getting into your car and go to a Yankee game last minute.