Betting Talk

Changes to 2014 RAS CBB Service

Comments

• lilylily Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Same here was able to get down at two different outs..which will be great for my longevity ..
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Where do you post the College 2nd half bets?
  • D-ICEMAN1288D-ICEMAN1288 Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    Is you carrier verizon ?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Where do you post the College 2nd half bets?

They are sent out via e-mail and text to subscribers, just like the full game plays only with no advanced warning.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Info only

Missed first play by 1 1/2

Info only
    edited November 2014
    Info only
    Missed 2nd release by 2
    Info only
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Both with Stevie Y and RAS plays today, they were taken off the board at 3 different sites of mine instantaeously today. I was able to get the 2nd RAS basketball play by being on the phone with the operator, but no chance at playing these by computer entry.
  • getsome22getsome22 Member
    edited November 2014
    Both with Stevie Y and RAS plays today, they were taken off the board at 3 different sites of mine instantaeously today. I was able to get the 2nd RAS basketball play by being on the phone with the operator, but no chance at playing these by computer entry.

Exact same thing happened to me. Both of the plays were visible upon release but were taken off immediately. They came back once the line had moved 1.5pts.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    First release taken otb on 4 off-screens as well...no issue with sec release they didn't even move it for 45 secs after I hit it..
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited November 2014

Looks like pinny has flagged accounts for the CBB market and lines are immediately taken off the board after limit bet. My guess is that they do not enjoy the 3-5 limits bets come in.

edit: A similar thing happened about 3 weeks ago during CFB, I almost posted about it saying it was a bad omen for the upcoming CBB season. Then the next 2 weeks they did not apply the changes and same for first few days of CBB. May not be a permanent thing but who knows
    edited November 2014

How did you stall them over the phone during the 4-6min window? I will be calling in next release. Thanks.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2014
    Another positive of lower volume is it makes using phone a more viable option.
    edited November 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Another positive of lower volume is it makes using phone a more viable option.

Everybody cannot be on phone!!!

Info only
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Just watched the timestamp on the text and called in about one minute before what I assumed to be a release time and just asked the operator for various lines to games for 30-45 seconds before the text came in. Same way I did before with the countdown page. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the advantage of the text system as opposed to the old countdown page. With the countdown page, I knew exactly when the play would be revealed.
  • Jlc1624Jlc1624 Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    My book is withholding putting up lines until 5-10 min after RAS reslease then posting lines which have already moved 2 pts. Frustrating.
    edited November 2014
    On phone
    Got total at # at - 120
    Info only
    edited November 2014
    Anyone have trouble for 2nd release like they did the 1st?

I got the line over the phone.
  • jkirchjkirch Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    Was able to get down within a half point of the earlier releases. Got the number for the later release.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I got all of Ys plays in at 3 different books. 2 are PPHs
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Looks like pinny has flagged accounts for the CBB market and lines are immediately taken off the board after limit bet. My guess is that they do not enjoy the 3-5 limits bets come in.

edit: A similar thing happened about 3 weeks ago during CFB, I almost posted about it saying it was a bad omen for the upcoming CBB season. Then the next 2 weeks they did not apply the changes and same for first few days of CBB. May not be a permanent thing but who knows

pinncaab.jpg

How long till they just stop offering NCAAB altogether.
  • jahpokerjahpoker Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »
    pinncaab.jpg

How long till they just stop offering NCAAB altogether.

That a real pinny tix? 250 max ?!?
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes. It will go up later.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    and i thought bol where scumbags for cutting me to 250 on Overnites, but pinny at 250 is ridiculous
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    and i thought bol where scumbags for cutting me to 250 on Overnites, but pinny at 250 is ridiculous

That's beyond rediculous. No point in even offering it. I think you should have 500$ minimum or don't even bother
    edited November 2014
    Info only

Game 1 release
    Took game off at release
    Back on at a point higher
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2014
    Info only

Game 1 release
    Took game off at release

Are you trying anything different? Book? Phone/Online? Method for receiving picks? Some e-mail/text providers are faster than others, etc. Worth doing some experimenting.

I wouldn't expect anything to change if just doing the same thing every day. May have to consider a refund.
    edited November 2014
    Info only

Game 1 release
    Took game off at release

I successfully got line being on phone for 60 seconds.
  • crashcrash Member
    edited November 2014
    That's twice now that I had bet the RAS pick the night before so I had already locked in an even better line. However, when the day happens when I'm on the opposite side, I will be inconsolable. BTW, I had a similar experience as okie when I tried to add to it. Stating the obvious, all of these books are now subscribers. The ultimate compliment but frustrating nonetheless.
    edited November 2014
    crash wrote: »
    That's twice now that I had bet the RAS pick the night before so I had already locked in an even better line. However, when the day happens when I'm on the opposite side, I will be inconsolable. BTW, I had a similar experience as okie when I tried to add to it. Stating the obvious, all of these books are now subscribers. The ultimate compliment but frustrating nonetheless.

Yup. They are definitely all subscribers. Shame.

The phone works right now but, given time, they will soon implement a defensive plan.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    getsome22 wrote: »
    Yup. They are definitely all subscribers. Shame.

The phone works right now but, given time, they will soon implement a defensive plan.

your acc will be flagged and they will transfer to their "VIP" line or customer service where u will be put on hold and tilt. This is not their 1st rodeo