Betting Talk

Hey Goats

2»

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    R40 wrote: »
    No. danshan is being closely followed.

may I ask by who? Also when his sample size becomes relevant then maybe your statement will be considered correct. What's he have 25 games in the WNBA if your buying into that's your choice

Also I can find lines two days from now on the net post them and say I model came up with this isn't this great. Ask him to explain how he'll adjust PR's during the WNBA season to get accurate lines.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    may I ask by who? Also when his sample size becomes relevant then maybe your statement will be considered correct. What's he have 25 games in the WNBA if your buying into that's your choice

Edward.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Edward.

Please his baseball sucks his WNBA hasn't enough games. To be honest Edward doesn't have the greatest track record. Sixth Sense/Buffett . No offense Edward it is what it is.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Please his baseball sucks his WNBA hasn't enough games. To be honest Edward doesn't have the greatest track record. Sixth Sense/Buffett . No offense Edward it is what it is.

He has plenty of games to get people's attention and he has it.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    see its these attacks on me that are just so blatant, he even talks about Edward, this guy OT honestly needs his own PRIVATE forum, he does not like anyones opinion but his own.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can find lines two days from now on the net post them and say I model came up with this isn't this great. Ask him to explain how he'll adjust PR's during the WNBA season to get accurate lines.
    do that OT find lines two days from now on the net and post the link where you found them, that is you just trying to degrade me again.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    do that OT find lines two days from now on the net and post the link where you found them, that is you just trying to degrade me again.

You'd like that huh danshan?

When ppl disagree in this biz it normally results in $ showdown. Unfortunately it isn't feasible on the net.

R40, if your boss Edward is high on danshan, maybe he'll incorporate him into RAS. Be great for his brand.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    R40, if your boss Edward is high on danshan, maybe he'll incorporate him into RAS. Be great for his brand.

We are monitoring the situation closely but danshan is probably out of budget.
    edited July 2018
    We are monitoring the situation closely but danshan is probably out of budget.

Maybe if he concedes the health insurance.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Maybe if he concedes the health insurance.

He's got to work for RAS plays.
    edited July 2018
    You'd like that huh danshan?

When ppl disagree in this biz it normally results in $ showdown. Unfortunately it isn't feasible on the net.

see the same group just keeps going and going and attacking me and anyone that is not in their little group.
    edited July 2018
    Danshan, toughen up the exterior. Attack? try sarcasm. Did you always require center-stage as a child? Get over it!
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Can't make this stuff up, good grief.
  • katwkatw Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    golfguru1 wrote: »
    Can't make this stuff up, good grief.[/QUOTEstirs things up. long time since I've seen this dialogue,crappy at posting

- - - Updated - - -

try again, danshan stirs things up. Appears he's trying hard. Can't blame a man for trying.

- - - Updated - - -

try again, danshan stirs things up. Appears he's trying hard. Can't blame a man for trying.
    edited July 2018
    the reality is, it is a small group of people and they dont even bother me. I dont understand why they cant just click ignore and they wont even see my posts. They can still keep on the same way they do but they cant help themselves they have to come and attack me, find one instance where I went after them first, never happened. I am a man who puts on his jeans like every other man you cant just attack me and I am gonna go hide in the corner. I tell the truth OT brings something he has nice picks and I wish he did more for the forum but the other guys are just followers of him and to me are just entertaining, I talk smack and go on about my posting a zillion questions and asking people a ton of things about why they pick who or why not play something, I dont just "troll" I ask legit questions, I give legit opinions. I try to be honest, I dont like problems with anyone, I just push for more info, sort of like a reporter in a way not to say they are the greatest of people, LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I also think my posts are entertaining, educational and interesting for ALL here and the ones that dont its like cable baby, turn the channel! If I am on all channels start a new one and tell me to not post on it and believe me I wont. start threads and at any point say no danshan and I wont ask shit or say shit on that thread
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Took a few days off and came back to this...omg ,personally, i dont give a fuck what danshan says or does when it comes to posting.
    I can tell you this though, the guy is not a dumb ass, he has put together some pretty neat stuff for me.
    Just dont answer him , ignore him, whatever. I can tell you all this , i told him many times to stop talking and just post.
    Ban the guy for what ? I don't know, maybe its me, I don't have a problem with him and not because he helped me with some spreadsheets.
    Maybe there is a way to block a poster so you never see his posts.
    edited July 2018
    jets read that soccer post forget this crap if they ban me they ban me if they dont they dont, I dont deserve to be banned but hey its not a right to post on a forum it is the admins decision ultimately! Anyway look at that soccer, how can one team be so favored and the other not and the draw damn near be identical, that dont make sense to my common BORN in the USA mind, does it yours?
    edited July 2018
    nothing makes sense to me right now ...am reading everything to get caught up
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    jets read that soccer post forget this crap if they ban me they ban me if they dont they dont, I dont deserve to be banned but hey its not a right to post on a forum it is the admins decision ultimately! Anyway look at that soccer, how can one team be so favored and the other not and the draw damn near be identical, that dont make sense to my common BORN in the USA mind, does it yours?

As much as I have stated my views on danshan, that is just my own personal perspective. I don't like his pervasive posting on anything and everything, his extreme sensitivity to anything posted about about any of his statements, and his prodigious paranoia. However, all that being said (even though I've stated that this site was a better place to visit before his arrival), I am so against censorship, that I do not think he should be banned. He's got as much right to state his opinions (no matter how asinine I might personally think they are) as I do to state mine. I will just have to become better at using the ignore function, which I incidentally, don't know if I've ever used before.

PS: I've already heeded one of his suggestions to me, and went out a bought a fern.
    edited July 2018
    your a solid man bucky , like OT ...say what you have to say and then move on...ot and I have had our spouts but then we move on , he is probably the nicest guy i ever met without meeting him
    edited July 2018
    Bucky, I think that is an honorable stand and honestly changes my opinion of you. I do apologize to you and only you for what I have said directly at you. I want to post (its a forum), ask questions, comment and more within the guidelines of the forum. I just dont want to be chased around and double checked by this little group of OTs. I work hard to post what I say and I work hard on capping and want to share my learned things and get more. I mean what kind of person asks me questions how to do something he needs and the next day writes about how me and some other schmo should be banned, I personally think that is shitty. Why does my constant posting or opinions cause so much heartache anyway. I hate what OT writes and would not dare bet a single dumb play he plays because he does not explain them to me. I dont blindly tail anyone. He lies about me, discounts my picks, and begs for my removal, maybe sell the plant Bucky and go over OT's house and give him a hug. I mean why would a person care so much about me. I never even mention the dude unless he comes in my thread bringing his little crowd of thankers to pick on me. I anyway thank you for saying that I wish some other people had the balls to go against what OT's opinions are. He might be a good capper but these behavior paint a different story to me. I never was a bully, never liked the kid who would make everyone leave the sandbox cause he did not like a kid who came to the sandbox, just shitty behavior in my book!
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I've already heeded one of his suggestions to me, and went out a bought a fern.

I find this to be by far the most interesting thing posted in this thread. As a gardening enthusiast, could you describe the fern?
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I find this to be by far the most interesting thing posted in this thread. As a gardening enthusiast, could you describe the fern?

lol--Benny--since i live in Zone 4 (I think) I got one Fiddlehead fern and one Ghost fern
    edited July 2018
    I am out of here for awhile, peace to all and anyone looking for me I am in the tank and will be on twitter, peace to all and of course good luck!
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I am out of here for awhile, peace to all and anyone looking for me I am in the tank and will be on twitter, peace to all and of course good luck!

danshan has gone rogue. danshan what is your twitter handle? can twitter handles be provided on BT?
    edited July 2018
    danshan has gone rogue. danshan what is your twitter handle? can twitter handles be provided on BT?

He moved to the SWAC conference.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2018
    danshan what is your twitter handle? can twitter handles be provided on BT?

No. Sorry.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2018

No offense taken Old-Timer. BTW, Sixth Sense has quietly done pretty well last 4 years.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2018
    Guess I am late to the party here, but Danshan if you're still reading this, some of the critique on your posting style has been valid. If you could listen to some of it and make some adjustments, I am sure everyone could co-exist better.
This discussion has been closed.