Betting Talk

Is Bill Krackomberger legit?

124»

Comments

• MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    mutinycap wrote: »
    I have never understood someone who criticizes those who are willing to expose frauds. Where do you begin to find a downside?

lol exposed ? o/u How many sales groovy cost these guys by "exposing" them here, 1.5 maybe? He exposed them with 1 post. Now its obsessive, compulsive ax grinding. How many times is he calling or emailing ESPN or Disney about these scammers? How many other forums has he saved members from throwing away their $$ to this crew?
    edited September 2017
    Why do you care that I care? You're the same person who, just a few posts ago, said in reference to Vegas Dave, someone else I've exposed:

"I was hoping this massive fraud and POS would be physically or locked up someday. Shots on me tonight. "

While Dave is a massive fraud and POS, advantage players shouldn't exactly be celebrating the circumstances surrounding his indictment and I actually hope he's acquitted (and then promptly ODs on the drugs he sells during his celebration party.)

Warren Sharp is a lot more harmful than Vegas Dave because anyone clueless enough to bet Dave's martingales will probably find some other scam to go broke following. But Warren sounds knowledgeable enough via his stats and as TommyL notes, places like ESPN and various radio outlets give him mainstream credibility. That people are even questioning on this forum where posters are ostensibly sharper than most

Considering all the idiotic stuff that people post on gambling forums, it baffles me that so many people seem to care that I care. I guarantee you I spend less time on this crap than most people on gambling forums spend sweating games.
    Do you bet for a living? Do u profit from this game? If you do, isn't it better for the gambling ecosystem if a bunch of mopes watch this stuff and think they have found the holy grail and increase their wagers and losses? You do realize advantage

players cannot exist with out disadvantage players aka suckers. If they bring more sucker $ in , so be it. The more $ the books make off these guys the longer winners may be tolerated. Without suckers , we are basically 30-60 fixed limit players on pokerstars.

AS for Vegas Dave, i made 1 post . i didn't revolve my life around him.
  • mutinycapmutinycap Member
    edited September 2017
    What is this train of thought that being an AP also means being morally bankrupt?
    edited September 2017
    mutinycap wrote: »
    What is this train of thought that being an AP also means being morally bankrupt?
    So now i am morally bankrupt because idgaf if someone gives his $ to touts for picks he cant get down correctly on? You or your normal groovy acc ever use a beard to bet for you? ever have a percieved square go into a pph that u or groovy is actually going to be doing the betting on? Ever sit at a poker table while some drooler blows his paycheck and or child support? Morals ? No Morals ? Grey area? Are your 2 accounts who decides what action falls under each catagory lol
  • mutinycapmutinycap Member
    edited September 2017
    So now i am morally bankrupt because idgaf if someone gives his $ to touts for picks he cant get down correctly on? You or your normal groovy acc ever use a beard to bet for you? ever have a percieved square go into a pph that u or groovy is actually going to be doing the betting on? Ever sit at a poker table while some drooler blows his paycheck and or child support? Morals ? No Morals ? Grey area? Are your 2 accounts who decides what action falls under each catagory lol

You are accusing me of being Groovin? Lmao
  • RiskyRisky Member
    edited September 2017
    So you're saying it's better to keep the masses ignorant. How elitist of you. This thread is what many of us non degenerates are looking for. Not everyone reading this is 28 and hoping to win. Some of us are highly successful with money to bet. And we value this "truthfulness" as a coveted nugget. Mr Advantage- what gives? Your input is detrimental to a better understanding of this decades long cess pool of an industry. Chill out. Let the truth be told.
    edited September 2017
    Risky wrote: »
    So you're saying it's better to keep the masses ignorant. How elitist of you. This thread is what many of us non degenerates are looking for. Not everyone reading this is 28 and hoping to win. Some of us are highly successful with money to bet. And we value this "truthfulness" as a coveted nugget. Mr Advantage- what gives? Your input is detrimental to a better understanding of this decades long cess pool of an industry. Chill out. Let the truth be told.

Sorry if that is how i came off, but that was established in the 1st few comments by groovy. Also, if u have been here since 2005, you don't need anyone's input if a service is a winner or not. Unless your a complete fucking moron, you can judge them simply on their marketing, alleged record and promises.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    If only Graig Carton was reading, maybe he wouldn't have lost so much money following scammers.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2017
    This logic is ridiculous but I should have known you'd snap reply as soon as the topic of "Groovin ghosts / imposters" came up in the thread. Johnny Detroit is an agent for BetPhoenix (or at least was at the time), EOG is owned by BetPhoenix, so of course it was silly to assume a BetPhoenix agent would pay after EOG told him to pay. I suppose it was also my fault that immediately afterwards, Johnny's BetPhoenix superagent gave him my IP address and password so that Johnny could try to empty out the account that had logged in via the same IP address.

Gee I don't recall seeing any references to Groovin ghosts/imposters in this thread. Ed isn't going to let us have round 4 (or is it 5?) on that topic here, for that we'd have to go to Peeps and we both know you're not going to do that so let the past be past.

My comment was about your ridiculous assumption that the guy actually stiffed you 10k when everyone could see the challenge was nothing but bullshit bravado from him hoping to get you to shut up. Guess he read that one wrong.