Perfect.jpg
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    trump.jpg

Tick Tock
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    The Nat's front office has made more blunders than Butch Hobson(sorrykdog). I cudda made him an entry with MW. Rizzo was named GM by default. Arizona didn't want him. Unprecedented move by shutting down Strasburg during a playoff drive. Threatening to send BHarper to the minors last year(half-ass denial). Who knows maybe Rizzo orders:thumbdown2: the club to shut down Scherzer.

LOL no offense taken. Loved him as a hard nosed, uniform always dirty player, hated him as a clueless manager.

Nats should can both Rizzo & Williams imo.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    dude the cubs curse will last at least another century if not longer, unless they decide to bring in a offspring of billygoat :jk:
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited September 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »
    2. Rubio...Saw a report that Iowa folks think Walker is boring, that has to be the kiss of death.

Here we are one month later and it looks like he's dropping out.
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/21/scott-walker-said-to-be-quitting-presidential-race/?smid=tw-share&_r=0
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I disagree with that. How's Obama care working out for the people who have to have it. This man disrespects this country in many ways and the sheep will follow. Then they voted him in a second term what a joke. Where have all the Ronalds gone.

my step-daughter and several of her friends right out of school found good healthcare programs that were affordable
    thanks to the affordable care act. The only folks complaining are those are those who can afford traditional coverage but
    want a bargain. That's not why this program were put into place.

Funny about RR, a good president that has taken on god like status after he was gone.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Coops wrote: »
    Next president is doomed anyway, rates won't be rising till summer 2016, next president will step right into a rising rate recession. Sucks for you Mrs. Clinton.

Whoa. The Dem nominee will be Biden.
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    every recession has been with rates near their peak, almost always around 6% - and have been when rates were raised TOO early, and/or TOO quickly (velocity), and/or TOO high - none of which will happen here, including rates getting near 6% (a looonnnggggg way off). imho.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    Whoa. The Dem nominee will be Biden.

He's gotta good shot. I'd love to see a debate between him and Trump. The still shot photographers would have a field day with the grins, frowns, headshakes and arm motions.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    I don't think Biden will run, I don't think he wants to go through the grind of a long campaign, if he does run, I think he has a shot against Hillary, we'll find out soon enough I guess