Betting Talk

Changes to 2014 RAS CBB Service

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Normally I would delete several posts in this thread as there's clearly a lack of respect in them. However, I'll just let it go for now with the caveat that everyone moves on as I don't think anything else needs to be said. Thanks.
  • DogsoutDogsout Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Am I the only one grateful for RAS making a seperate General Discussion forum so you do not have to sort through all of this crap to find threads for cappers taking time to post their picks on here?
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited December 2014
    Got the release warning for college totals an hour early today? What happened? I have my service suspended currently, does anyone know if the plays actually came? If so, how come they came earlier than the release schedule says?
    edited December 2014
    Sorry, meant got the release warning early for sides. It came at like 10:17AM my time and the release schedule said to expect it starting at 10:45 AM.
  • TwoninerTwoniner Member
    edited December 2014
    Results are results. It should get turned around. Too many smart people working for it not to imo.

But I would assume customers won't be charged for more credits with the decreased selectivity due to the rough start?
    edited December 2014
    capthook wrote: »
    Sorry, meant got the release warning early for sides. It came at like 10:17AM my time and the release schedule said to expect it starting at 10:45 AM.

You should have received an update e-mail/text last night which said, amongst other things...

"Effective immediately the side release window will be moved up to 7:00-7:35am PST daily. If for any reason this time does not work for you, please be sure to opt out of receiving side plays. The totals release windows will stay unchanged."

The plays were released beginning at 10:09et this morning.

Hope this helps, but also as I've mentioned a few times now, this is the type of thing you should contact Ed directly about at [email protected] to ensure you get a timely response.

While Ed owns BT, he doesn't read the forum as often as the mods, and this also isn't really meant to be a primary customer service contact for RAS subscribers.
    edited December 2014
    My mistake, ty goats, I see the email now.

Let's get going here, got a shot at a nice day.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    stupid foul at the end of the NW game cost me the middle. Keep it going RAS!
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Info only
    In order
    Play 1 missed by 1 1/2
    2 missed by 1
    3 missed by 1
    They all have the plays IMHO
    edited December 2014
    FWIW, I haven't had trouble getting the lines, especially lately.

I'm also not trying to get down especially large amounts so that may play a small role.
    edited December 2014
    Goats, what do you consider large?
    Thanks
    edited December 2014
    Goats, what do you consider large?
    Thanks

Everything's relative and would prefer not to be specific, but in this case I just meant I don't try to get down several dimes like some subscribers.
    edited December 2014
    Analysis
    IMHO
    Should you miss Ed's opening line
    Wait
    It will come back a little in most cases
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    This one moved the instant the text came in at my PPH..
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    kcburgh wrote: »
    This one moved the instant the text came in at my PPH..

Today The line has moved against him at this point. It had an immediate 3 pt drop for me then came back quick
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    That Mills strip on the baseline was HUGE with around 2 mins to go. Keep it going RAS
  • rolandsaleh1rolandsaleh1 Junior Member
    edited December 2014
    I just re-upped my credits... did I miss todays' totals already? Thx
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I just re-upped my credits... did I miss todays' totals already? Thx

He already released. 4 totals. First one is a loser
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    He already released. 4 totals. First one is a loser
    I thought you said you quit???
    edited December 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    I thought you said you quit???

I have. I'm not betting them, but I still get the plays. I really have quit. I still follow how he does though.
    edited December 2014
    I have. I'm not betting them, but I still get the plays. I really have quit. I still follow how he does though.

You want to sell your remaining credits for 50 Cents on the dollar?
    edited December 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    You want to sell your remaining credits for 50 Cents on the dollar?

1. My partner is still betting them
    2. Why would I do that when I could get even money from Ed?
    edited December 2014
    1. My partner is still betting them
    2. Why would I do that when I could get even money from Ed?

1) so he's betting and u quit. It's almost like an ex junkie living with a current junkie :D
    2) I did not know Ed offered prorated refunds. Bankers always looking for deals :coolsign:
  • caaladorcaalador Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    What's up with the Alan Boston repeatedly hitting at RAS on twitter? Must be some sort of personality deficit or such.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    caalador wrote: »
    What's up with the Alan Boston repeatedly hitting at RAS on twitter? Must be some sort of personality deficit or such.

They've always gone back and forth
    edited December 2014
    Looks like Ed, Y, and H all had good days. Congrats guys
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    They've always gone back and forth

That isn't really accurate. I've hardly ever replied to him, maybe once or twice. Not sure where his animosity for us stems from. He seems to think we are responsible for all CBB steam every morning.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Who is Alan Boston? Is he really from Boston? Um from Boston and 99% of people outside of MA that say they are from Boston, are really not from Boston.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Who is Alan Boston? Is he really from Boston? Um from Boston and 99% of people outside of MA that say they are from Boston, are really not from Boston.

Buy and read the Book The Odds by Chad Millman then you'll know who he is. I believe he's from Maine
    edited December 2014
    Best play of the year tonight hands down. Nice job!