Betting Talk

Changes to 2014 RAS CBB Service

Comments

• jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Prolly 4k. But volume could be lower going forward, but given the recent results I would doubt it. Should cut half of ras current employees and give that money to DrH and employ him:)

There's 80 days left before the tournament starts. I'm not sure about volume going forward, but based on 100 plays from Nov 14th-Dec 22nd, they are averaging 2.5 plays a day. That would mean about 200 or so more plays and roughly $3400. Add in March Madness and you are most likely talking about another $4000 moving forward until the end of the college hoops season. Just an estimate based on the numbers.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    We can't afford him or anyone else for that matter. We haven't had a winning CFB season since the current one, or a winning CBB season since last year.

Lmao!! Surely you can afford him with all that money you made on the Monmouth/ Marist second half special:)
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Lmao!! Surely you can afford him with all that money you made on the Monmouth/ Marist second half special:)
    Second half plays are some of the strongest plays out there. You may not be able to get down as much as you would like, but if you are mocking people for handing those out you ought to find something else to do. Money is money.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    jakenhl wrote: »
    Second half plays are some of the strongest plays out there. You may not be able to get down as much as you would like, but if you are mocking people for handing those out you ought to find something else to do. Money is money.

Yea I just don't see how people are giving out stuff that's gone in 5seconds.
    edited December 2014
    jakenhl wrote: »

I don't have a single issue with second half plays and I totally agree with you. My problem with it is , when the service is advertised for "professional and sophisticated bettors" I'm just curious how many of these "pros" could get down a true 2 units on an extra game second half play? Not even sure if 50% of the clients could get down a normal 1 unit play for them. I don't have an issue with the play, I have an issue with the fact that it is being graded as 2 units. A 2 unit play for any RAS subscriber will be a bare minimum of 2k. No one got down that much and some may not even of been able to bet it for as much as a 1 unit play.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Way to come to play in the 2nd half SF. That's how we close a game (well except for a technical in the last minute)!
    edited December 2014
    jm wrote: »
    Way to come to play in the 2nd half SF. That's how we close a game!

Yep! Nice win Ed!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Here's an idea. If you know you can't get down enough for 2nd half plays, how about you turn the alerts off and don't play them?
    edited December 2014
    Here's an idea. If you know you can't get down enough for 2nd half plays, how about you turn the alerts off and don't play them?

I don't play ras anymore. But your right, i would turn off all "extra games" that are rated higher than 1 unit for second halfs, but I highly doubt he has that for an option. Most likely, it's all or nothin in reguards to second halfs.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Every post you keep saying I don't play Ras anymore. For someone that doesn't play Ras you sure know a lot of what hes doing and when. Maybe I'm wrong because i don't follow and i don't know anything that hes doing.
    edited December 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Every post you keep saying I don't play Ras anymore. For someone that doesn't play Ras you sure know a lot of what hes doing and when.

Yep:)
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Every post you keep saying I don't play Ras anymore. For someone that doesn't play Ras you sure know a lot of what hes doing and when. Maybe I'm wrong because i don't follow and i don't know anything that hes doing.

golfer is like that ex that won't go away.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Or herpes....
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't have a single issue with second half plays and I totally agree with you. My problem with it is , when the service is advertised for "professional and sophisticated bettors" I'm just curious how many of these "pros" could get down a true 2 units on an extra game second half play? Not even sure if 50% of the clients could get down a normal 1 unit play for them. I don't have an issue with the play, I have an issue with the fact that it is being graded as 2 units. A 2 unit play for any RAS subscriber will be a bare minimum of 2k. No one got down that much and some may not even of been able to bet it for as much as a 1 unit play.

if u cant get down 2k on this 2h u are neither sophisticated or professional. Try spending more time finding outs and less on message boards
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    if u cant get down 2k on this 2h u are neither sophisticated or professional. Try spending more time finding outs and less on message boards

Unlike some people others have their limits cut. I may need to use 3-4 outs just to get down on a 2h play and by then I can almost guarantee I won't get the released line.
    edited December 2014
    Buck, find a buddy who likes action. give him 10 % of any plays he helps u get in
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I know I will take heat for this post, but another day of losers and shit plays. So disappointed in ras and their plays. Between buffet getting killed in bases, ras and Stevie having crap years... It's Been the worst year for me and its Beyond frustrating.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Never a good sign when ras and Y are on the same side and get a half pt of clv
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2015

Try 2.5, but that's my kiss of death.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    No heat
    Worst year totally 2014
    2015 must get better

Ps - but I am winning here in Vegas
    Two straight hands
    Two straight flushes
    Might pay for everything

2014 sucked
    edited January 2015
    StevieY wrote: »

Ras always moves games more when the line is -1,pk, 1. Anything right around pk ras moves a little more. And maybe you helped too
    edited January 2015

Both were also on the same side in the Arizona bowl game. Got -.5 clv on the play. Loss
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    StevieY wrote: »

You are not alone. All last year the bigger my edge vs close the worse I did. Someone must be losing infinte.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    durito wrote: »
    You are not alone. All last year the bigger my edge vs close the worse I did. Someone must be losing infinte.

Duquesne / Dayton at 136 with 3:32 left in game..........In a way this lose even feels worse that the Western KY football loss....
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    3:35 55-81 Kendall Pollard made Free Throw.
    3:35 55-81 Kendall Pollard missed Free Throw.
    3:35 Dominique McKoy Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    3:13 Darius Lewis missed Jumper. 55-81
    3:13 55-81 Scoochie Smith Defensive Rebound.
    2:44 55-81 Kendall Pollard missed Jumper.
    2:44 Darius Lewis Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    2:24 Derrick Colter missed Three Point Jumper. 55-81
    2:24 55-81 Darrell Davis Defensive Rebound.
    2:15 55-81 Scoochie Smith missed Three Point Jumper.
    2:15 Dominique McKoy Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    1:57 Jeremiah Jones missed Three Point Jumper. 55-81
    1:57 55-81 Bobby Wehrli Defensive Rebound.
    1:30 55-81 Jordan Sibert missed Three Point Jumper.
    1:30 Dominique McKoy Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    1:19 Dominique McKoy Turnover. 55-81
    1:18 55-81 Scoochie Smith Steal.
    0:54 55-81 Bobby Wehrli missed Three Point Jumper.
    0:54 Eric James Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    0:42 Desmond Ridenour missed Jumper. 55-81
    0:42 L.G. Gill Offensive Rebound. 55-81
    0:34 Jeremiah Jones Turnover. 55-81
    0:00 End of Game
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Cools wrote: »
    3:35 55-81 Kendall Pollard made Free Throw.
    3:35 55-81 Kendall Pollard missed Free Throw.
    3:35 Dominique McKoy Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    3:13 Darius Lewis missed Jumper. 55-81
    3:13 55-81 Scoochie Smith Defensive Rebound.
    2:44 55-81 Kendall Pollard missed Jumper.
    2:44 Darius Lewis Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    2:24 Derrick Colter missed Three Point Jumper. 55-81
    2:24 55-81 Darrell Davis Defensive Rebound.
    2:15 55-81 Scoochie Smith missed Three Point Jumper.
    2:15 Dominique McKoy Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    1:57 Jeremiah Jones missed Three Point Jumper. 55-81
    1:57 55-81 Bobby Wehrli Defensive Rebound.
    1:30 55-81 Jordan Sibert missed Three Point Jumper.
    1:30 Dominique McKoy Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    1:19 Dominique McKoy Turnover. 55-81
    1:18 55-81 Scoochie Smith Steal.
    0:54 55-81 Bobby Wehrli missed Three Point Jumper.
    0:54 Eric James Defensive Rebound. 55-81
    0:42 Desmond Ridenour missed Jumper. 55-81
    0:42 L.G. Gill Offensive Rebound. 55-81
    0:34 Jeremiah Jones Turnover. 55-81
    0:00 End of Game

I was watching but wish I wasnt........Funny thing at the 3 minute mark this weird feeling overcame me where I just had a feeling I was about to get screwed........Been so much of it lately and it always seems to be contagious.
  • The WASPThe WASP Member
    edited January 2015
    Peanut bruttle !!!!! My Dad who worked with Gruia at the old Churchill Downs, was partnered with Roxy prior to him starting LVSC and was

one of the original members of The Computer Group can't remember a any high scoring basketball game in the last 35 years where there

was absolutely no scoring in the last 3 1/2 minutes. Will someone please lift this curse from Edward ?
    edited January 2015
    dayton v maybe??? Ball st had 1 similar about 7 years ago. also Duke on a superbowl sunday
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Drexel has us exactly where they want us.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    The curse continues...

0:33 Langston Morris-Walker made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Gary Payton II. 59-71