Betting Talk

RAS 1.5 unit plays

12346»

Comments

• Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    bluejake wrote: »
    Dr. H, I totally agree to a class act guy to me. I sure hope we have a great season, especially a start like last year out of the box. Will you be posting your over/unders for the season like you did last year on betting talk? Jack

I won't be posting RSW this year, no. Hope all is well!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    RightAngle wrote: »
    We aren't throwing darts or doing anything dishonest. Even if we were flipping coins (which we aren't), we'd still be having very bad variance the past four weeks.

Saturday we had 5 plays that were 90% or higher to cover and ended 0-4-1 on them. Yesterday we had 3 easy winners and went 1-4 on toss ups. Today Tenn St not only blows a 13 point lead in 2h, but game goes to OT and we lose an under that was winning comfortably throughout the game. I mean it is frustrating as heck but it is what it is.

You can say Lasalle -6 (lost outright by 15) was a horrible play, and yet one of the top groups came in on same side at a full point worse a few hours after we released it. That result doesn't mean that group has lost their edge, and the same applies to us.

If you play long enough, no matter how good you are, money management and dealing with variance are always going to get tested, and this current situation is no different than ones we have experienced in the past. I don't know when this run will end, but I remain very confident the plays we release will be profitable long term.

JFC, you sound like Dr Bob
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2017
    kane wrote: »

You're right. I'll try to stay on the high road.
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    decent couple of days
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2017

I don't think so. I like to hear his thoughts, makes losing a little bit easier on me. Not like he's posting it after every play.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2017

I don't think so. I like to hear his thoughts, makes losing a little bit easier on me. Not like he's posting it after every play.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    gobucks2 wrote: »
    decent couple of days

17-4 is decent? Jesus bro, what's your definition of good?
    edited March 2017
    decent couple of days

• gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jammer wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought it was a pretty obviously recognizable understatement. Maybe you're so busy shilling that you missed it.
    edited March 2017
    Sorry, I thought it was a pretty obviously recognizable understatement. Maybe you're so busy shilling that you missed it.

Think I'm shilling? Wow you're one clueless mofo.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jm wrote: »

I agree, its amazing how many stupid people in forums don't want to here what smart people have to say
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I agree, its amazing how many stupid people in forums don't want to here what smart people have to say

It's amazing how many racist, scumbag, anti-Semitic pieces of shit there are in forums
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    IMG_4660.jpg
    I felt this was an appropriate purchase considering the run we're on!
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    27-5-1 over last 33.....jfc.....shirt is awesome....
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017

BTW asshole, my comment toward Edward had nothing to do with him explaining anything, I made my comment about him bitching about some bad beats, I said he was sounding like Dr Bob, who constantly whines about bad luck, I have the fullest respect for Edward and thought it was beneath him to sound like Dr Bob, and he agreed with me, so fuck off
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jimmymo wrote: »
    27-5-1 over last 33.....jfc.....shirt is awesome....

If anyone is thinking of subscribing, your (sic) stupid! Period!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Well at least the crying stopped and now everyone who cried feels like an ass crying before the season is done. Hey kane lets get back to talking baseball and screw these guys with there crying bullshit. They even have Benny calling people stupid fucken sad.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Hey OT, last week I posted in your birthday thread at CM, I didn't want you thinking I forgot, GL in the bases this year
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Hey OT, last week I posted in your birthday thread at CM, I didn't want you thinking I forgot, GL in the bases this year

Thanks kane I seen it. Good Luck to you also.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    BTW asshole, my comment toward Edward had nothing to do with him explaining anything, I made my comment about him bitching about some bad beats, I said he was sounding like Dr Bob, who constantly whines about bad luck, I have the fullest respect for Edward and thought it was beneath him to sound like Dr Bob, and he agreed with me, so fuck off

your post made it read like you were the a-hole.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jm wrote: »
    your post made it read like you were the a-hole.

Go to post 153 and read the part I highlighted, that's the part I commented on, Dr Bob is always complaining about bad beats and I thought it was beneath Edward to do the same, my post was very easy to understand, if you took it the wrong way, that's on you. Again, I only commented on the parts I highlighted
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I happen to agree with Kane here. As I stated a while back, Edward was crying with a loaf of bread under each arm.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2017
    Some people appreciate hearing commentary now and then. Others may do it too much, we probably don't do it enough.
    edited March 2017
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Some people appreciate hearing commentary now and then. Others may do it too much, we probably don't do it enough.

I'd agree with this if you included winning "Hail Mary" over plays that get it in double overtime.
    edited March 2017
    Long time lurker and follower of RAS and related cappers. Have never subscribed to the service but I do follow the plays to see how the service is doing.

This is my first year wagering college basketball, although I have had a lot of success in other sports. I use a strictly mathematical approach to handicapping. I have done very well on totals, and reasonably well on sides. As I have had a poor season in hockey, particularly totals which have been worse than awfuI, this has been favorable for me. I typically bet overnights/6am on sides and whenever the limits hit max on totals in the morning.

Early-mid season I was with the service on many plays, usually getting a better number on the play as my play does move the board, but the RAS initial number was still a strong winning play in my opinion. On totals, I am almost sure you will be a winner probably for a good ROI that would justify the cost of the service if you can get the RAS number.

You've posted 2 veteran like posts and poof. Is this forums answer to "one and done"? More like "two and screw" or are you a house apparition?