Betting Talk

2016-17 RAS College Basketball

Comments

• h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    If your not in th front of the computer or ready then odds are your getting a steamed line on totals. If you end up doing warnings, not sure if this is in place already but would be nice to get the warning even if you don't have totals turned on in your package. That why is your able to get set up in time after the warning you can turn it on. Just some feedback. Thanks
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2016
    Free trial ended at 21-15, 58.33%, +5.95 units. We had a bit of a rocky start and a few bad beats near the end, but will take that week anytime.

Just to reiterate, if getting release lines was an issue, I recommend trying under normal subscriber conditions. Less than 5% of people who received free trial will be getting the plays going forward. Texts will arrive instantly (typically before e-mails) and competition for lines will be more manageable.

Also, for that specific purpose, we are offering an introductory 10 credits for $99. That is more than 50% off our regular price.

We will start the season giving warnings on all full game releases (sides & totals).

Thanks and good luck,

Edward
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Awesome on totals.

How long should we wait till we start complaining about warnings on 2Hs?
    edited November 2016
    I can understand the hesitation for warnings on totals. I can easily see books taking down totals for a few mins or putting delays when your warning comes out. Doubled edged sword. I would try a little of both. Good luck
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    h82lose wrote: »
    I can understand the hesitation for warnings on totals. I can easily see books taking down totals for a few mins or putting delays when your warning comes out. Doubled edged sword. I would try a little of both. Good luck

I would agree with that. Maybe it could even be an option on the dashboard to allow selecting just the totals with warnings or just those without (or both of course).

A few comments on the free trial. Those that speculated that it doesn't add any subscribers are wrong. I became a subscriber based on the last free trial (the college football trial). I read all about the customization but it wasn't until I used it that I became convinced that it was right for my needs. As a current subscriber, I'm aware that getting plays in at the number on the free trial is more difficult, but as others have said it is only one week. And I'll add that it is one FREE week, subscribers are not paying either so I see no reason for this to change in the future. It's just good business.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Any plans to accept bitcoin as payment?
    edited November 2016
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    Any plans to accept bitcoin as payment?

Yes, will work on that. Thanks for reminding me.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited November 2016
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Yes, will work on that. Thanks for reminding me.

Email [email protected] to set up bitcoin payments.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Well that was fast, thanks.
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I thought I would share some feedback with the release warning on the first day after the trial. 100% success getting the released lines with 3 different outs.
    edited November 2016
    jman wrote: »
    I thought I would share some feedback with the release warning on the first day after the trial. 100% success getting the released lines with 3 different outs.

Always nice to hear positive feedback. Thank you.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    jman wrote: »

how you get down with three different outs that imposible for everyday lol
  • hoff21hoff21 Member
    edited November 2016
    I've also had lots of success with getting the release number. Love the warning, very helpful.
  • PP865PP865 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    As someone who's usually against the warnings, I haven't had many issues with any of the releases since the free week has been over. It happens that sometimes I will get the lines at a worse price (-115/-120) or a half-point worse but it hasn't happened too much for it to be a problem.

Overall, despite the disagreement I showed for warnings in this thread, I do think the short warnings will be fine going forward.
    edited November 2016
    Not sure how that previous poster can get down on 3 diff outs. With warning I can get the number on 1 out max. without warning maybe 2 or 3, if im ready to go infront of the screen. 2nd half by far are the best for me. may tinker with just doing 2nd halfs once volume picks up
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Let me rephrase my post. The day in which I commented I got three different plays using a different "out" for each play. Meaning I had success wth 3 outs.
    edited November 2016
    the last 2h i got 5.5 :sad:
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I've gotten the releases 100% (sides and totals) with the warning. I even got the St Bonnie at Justbet which is unbelievable.
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited November 2016
    Been able to get every release line because of the warning. Thank you!
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Ed - Thanks for the heads up in the release warning about a higher unit. When the actual play comes in, i only have time to see it on top of the iphone screen with the roto number. Especially with the roto number being spelled out, it takes up too much space to see the unit size. There's no way to realistically open the text/email to see unit size.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I agree with this feedback and I'd also like to say warnings have been great and I've been able to get every line. Thanks and good luck.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Dam that last release moved fast. Anyone get that number ? I missed it by a mile and was pretty quick.
    edited November 2016
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Dam that last release moved fast. Anyone get that number ? I missed it by a mile and was pretty quick.

that fast lol most of my outs way faster than that.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    winup wrote: »
    that fast lol most mout my outs way faster than that.

Lol. I don't ever recall second halfs moving this much. Have they ever moved this much?
    edited November 2016
    I was ready at my computer and I wasn't even able to get the corrected line. It moved to -125 instantly. That's the only second half line I've missed so far this season.
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Same here, first 2H I've missed out of the ten I've tried. It must have been moving even before the RAS post.

Can't get a full game total to save my life. Missed all three I've tried. I guess I'm in the minority there.
  • Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    I get all the full games and almost never get a 2h
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    You guys talking about TN 2H? I couldn't get it either but got all others
    edited November 2016
    Hofstra/South Dakota 2H Under is the one I was talking about.
  • evo34evo34 Junior Member
    edited November 2016
    What's the half-life of playing 2nd-half steam like this -- 1.5 months?