jm wrote: »
    Going INTO 3/15, here's what i have tallied

overall:
    100-67-7 +26.3 units

Sides:
    36-29-3 for +4.1 units

Totals:
    64-38-4 +22.2 units

I couldnt have been more off, I apologize.
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    BG- will you be offering a service for MLB this year?
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    BG- trying to remember... when you post a baseball play you are recommending that we play on listed pitchers only, right? Also you recommend risking whatever to win X on faves and risking X to win whatever on dogs; where x is a unit?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    BG- trying to remember... when you post a baseball play you are recommending that we play on listed pitchers only, right? Also you recommend risking whatever to win X on faves and risking X to win whatever on dogs; where x is a unit?

Let me asnser for him Yes you only play listed pitchers not only BG but anyone who bets baseball should play only listed pitchers. The 2nd question is yes that's that way he keeps his record. Let me add he doesn't suggest or recommend anything at least not to my knowleagde.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I might have missed it, but is he posting plays here on BT or running the service from his website?
    Any which way, wishing him and all other MLB posters the best of luck for this season.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Obi One wrote: »
    I might have missed it, but is he posting plays here on BT or running the service from his website?
    Any which way, wishing him and all other MLB posters the best of luck for this season.

First I spelled knowledge wrong on my prior post forgot to check. Thanks and same to you. The only thing I know is he put up two plays for tomorrow the Reds -125 and Yanks -150 as for anything else I don't know nothing has been said so I would assume No. Maybe from time to time he drops in.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Obi One wrote: »

Appears as though he'll do it here on BT. Has two posted plays already, Cant remember his record on here last season but I'm thankful he's sharing and not a sell out.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Appears as though he'll do it here on BT. Has two posted plays already, Cant remember his record on here last season but I'm thankful he's sharing and not a sell out.

He lost 60 units last year.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    He's due :)
  • buffettgamblerbuffettgambler Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2015
    Correct on both counts.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    BG - i didnt want to clutter your picks thread but i was curious about your miss state play. Some MSU insiders think they are going to sit all 10 suspended players this week. i know LSU is in a sandwich spot but i don't see how their offense doesnt put up a ton of points, and i think their defense comes to play. 2 years ago MSU took advantage of a depleted LSU defensive line and absolutely manhandled LSU to the tune of 37-7 at moo state. i think coach O will be in their ear about that (he was last year, the defense absolutely destroyed fitzgerald). given some of that, i actually like LSU and if it wasnt for the sandwich spot, id love LSU. granted i am no accomplished handicapper but i figured id throw out that perspective.
  • buffettgamblerbuffettgambler Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2019
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    BG - i didnt want to clutter your picks thread but i was curious about your miss state play. Some MSU insiders think they are going to sit all 10 suspended players this week. i know LSU is in a sandwich spot but i don't see how their offense doesnt put up a ton of points, and i think their defense comes to play. 2 years ago MSU took advantage of a depleted LSU defensive line and absolutely manhandled LSU to the tune of 37-7 at moo state. i think coach O will be in their ear about that (he was last year, the defense absolutely destroyed fitzgerald). given some of that, i actually like LSU and if it wasnt for the sandwich spot, id love LSU. granted i am no accomplished handicapper but i figured id throw out that perspective.

Even if they don't continue to stagger the suspensions and go all-in with them this week, the lack of talent level from the list makes it difficult for me to meet the market that 19.5 number. As you said, not the best situational spot for LSU, and I look for the efficiency of their new-look offense to come down a bit going forward from the level they are currently being priced. A bit of an overthrow by books with MSU's recent performances and they still have enough talent on their roster to back them at their current price point. Looks like the market is reversing the first move, bringing the line back down to 17. I like the QB change as well.

All your points well made though. A decent chance of this one turning ugly but I would be a buyer at 17. 5 or more. Good luck
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Even if they don't continue to stagger the suspensions and go all-in with them this week, the lack of talent level from the list makes it difficult for me to meet the market that 19.5 number. As you said, not the best situational spot for LSU, and I look for the efficiency of their new-look offense to come down a bit going forward from the level they are currently being priced. A bit of an overthrow by books with MSU's recent performances and they still have enough talent on their roster to back them at their current price point. Looks like the market is reversing the first move, bringing the line back down to 17. I like the QB change as well.

All your points well made though. A decent chance of this one turning ugly but I would be a buyer at 17. 5 or more. Good luck

i agree with your points actually, too. i like the QB change for them, and their home field is a very tough place to play with those cowbells. given LSU has been a covering machine this year, the line is likely inflated like you allude to.

thanks for the response and good luck.