Betting Talk

RAS 2019 NFLx Service now available

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited August 2019 in Sports Betting
NFL Service
We are pleased to announce our NFL preseason service will return for the 2019 season. We followed up a 14-7 record in 2017 with a 22-11 record last year, and are now 36-18 (66%) lifetime on NFL preseason releases.

Live Chat

To ensure an even playing field, all releases will again be done through the chat.raspicks.com site. An app is also available for iPhone and Android. Any customer service questions or inquiries can be sent via the chat directly to the RAS team.

Set Up and Go Release

We will again be using our set up and go release format that has enabled far more clients than ever to get the release line on a consistent basis. You get the play, load it, and bet when you see "GO."

Info

■ $1245 for 25 plays.
■ 1st and/or 2nd half plays will be part of the service.
■ Service will be limited to the first 100 subscribers.
■ No questions asked prorated refund if you wish to cancel at anytime.

For more details, visit our About Us and What to Expect pages.

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    Attachment not found.

The email I got said it was 30 plays, are we getting 25 or 30?
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    buckeyes wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

The email I got said it was 30 plays, are we getting 25 or 30?

Regardless of 25 or 30, how can anyone anticipate a play/s without first looking at a line?
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Regardless of 25 or 30, how can anyone anticipate a play/s without first looking at a line?

I’m confused as to your meaning
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2019
    Some people got an email that said 30. That was a typo. It is for 25 plays. Sorry for any confusion.

We had 34 plays last year, so feel pretty comfortable with 25, but as it states on the what to expect page, if we do not reach 25 we will issue prorated refunds as needed.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    From RAS

Our lifetime NFLx win rate is 66%, but that is a sample of just 54 plays over 2 seasons and highly unlikely to be sustained long term. If I were handicapping it, I would set the over/under at 14-10-1, +3.0u.

https://fairlay.com/market/ras-capper-preseason-nfl-picks-over-under/?referral=a599f4d5-c046-47db-a630-0fc0bcf2211f

getting lots of action already, will RAS post the updated record on this thread or can someone who is buying the service post it, question for admin?
    edited July 2019
    LOL, its like the Super Bowl bets! The line is moving all kinds of bets on the RAS bet. I cant believe how much action it is getting, Best of luck RAS!
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    Hey dan you were told to stick to your ONE thread.
    edited July 2019
    Predator wrote: »
    Hey dan you were told to stick to your ONE thread.

I am staying out of people's threads and am only commenting on "side threads" that are not someones threads. The problem with me was people did not like my constantly being in peoples threads, these common forum threads are not a problem as long as I dont antagonize or pick on anyone but thanks for the heads up Predator if I say something in these common ground threads that offends you let me know and I will get out of the thread you are offended in right away!
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    danshan wrote: »
    I am staying out of people's threads and am only commenting on "side threads" that are not someones threads. The problem with me was people did not like my constantly being in peoples threads, these common forum threads are not a problem as long as I dont antagonize or pick on anyone but thanks for the heads up Predator if I say something in these common ground threads that offends you let me know and I will get out of the thread you are offended in right away!

Very good response to what could have been construed as a "nitpicky" criticism
    edited July 2019
    I am avoiding the battles as best I can "under the microscope"
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited August 2019
    So how did RAS do on the first pick or first few? I didn’t see them in in archive pick tab.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2019
    minger2123 wrote: »
    So how did RAS do on the first pick or first few? I didn’t see them in in archive pick tab.

There's only been one game and there were no plays.