acetotenacetoten Senior Member
edited April 2018 in Sports Betting
the game online?

tia,
ace

Comments

• acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    thanks, it worked for a while till my free pass expired, lol............ anything else?
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    acetoten wrote: »
    thanks, it worked for a while till my free pass expired, lol............ anything else?

try bitify tons of sports packages cheap
    edited April 2018
    StevieY wrote: »

hey was looking at your stats, do you have pinny closing lines since 2017 for mlb?
    Also when do you update like tonights games?
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    hey was looking at your stats, do you have pinny closing lines since 2017 for mlb?
    Also when do you update like tonights games?

I don't keep Pinnys closing lines.

Most of the time games are up by noon the next day.
    edited April 2018
    StevieY wrote: »
    I don't keep Pinnys closing lines.

Most of the time games are up by noon the next day.

can you help me find stats for pinnys closing lines and I need them way before noon, I bet as soon as BOL openers come out and need them in my model before that! any help would be appreciated
    edited April 2018
    can you help me find stats for pinnys closing lines and I need them way before noon, I bet as soon as BOL openers come out and need them in my model before that! any help would be appreciated

If you just need Pinnys closers, you get them from the live odds site on here?

Doesn't BOL open around 1pm (talking eastern time).
    edited April 2018
    well I want pinny closing lines for the season and part of last season at this point and BOL comes out about noon central time
    edited April 2018
    You do know the different time zones, right? :)
    edited April 2018
    yes I know the time zones 12noon is the same as 1 et, man you are a genius, good comment, way to catch me on some stupid shit said, you are A1.

Who would someone waste their time to say some rude shit to a guy about the time zones? man you people need some help seriously. I want to talk lines odds and gambling and you want to teach me the time zones, SMH dont make no sense
    edited April 2018
    yes I know the time zones 12noon is the same as 1 et, man you are a genius, good comment, way to catch me on some stupid shit said, you are A1.

Who would someone waste their time to say some rude shit to a guy about the time zones? man you people need some help seriously. I want to talk lines odds and gambling and you want to teach me the time zones, SMH dont make no sense

Look in a mirror. See the smiley face at the end, that usually means a joke to most people. Lighten up Francis.
    edited April 2018
    yes I do apologize I did say a bunch of useless crap, I apologize again, have a nice day!
    edited April 2018
    see how hard it is, you say something that someone else dont like or they think you were being rude, you just plain say sorry, you dont say "look at the smiley face dumbass" you just say hey sorry buddy did not mean anything by it and move on! Manners dude just good ol fashion momma taught me manners!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Dan your such an ass hole. Here’s someone who’s willing to help since your always begging for help. Get a thicker skin it’s a no name sports forum. A smiley face means it’s a joke it doesn’t need to be explained. I get a migraine when I read the things you say and do like asking questions that you can find with a little work. Then when you have a legit question you argue with the person that’s giving you an answer. How about just saying thanks appreciate the help but you just like to argue and call yourself names. That alone says a lot about you.:wacko::argue:
    edited April 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Dan your such an ass hole. Here’s someone who’s willing to help since your always begging for help. Get a thicker skin it’s a no name sports forum. A smiley face means it’s a joke it doesn’t need to be explained. I get a migraine when I read the things you say and do like asking questions that you can find with a little work. Then when you have a legit question you argue with the person that’s giving you an answer. How about just saying thanks appreciate the help but you just like to argue and call yourself names. That alone says a lot about you.:wacko::argue:

dude this is an open forum but dont cry if you get your geriatric feelings hurt! I think you are weak and I think your systems are weak and that is why you wont post them up, just talk shit. I have told you before to put up or shut up and you got scared and shut up for awhile and now you forgot and started talking again, do you need me to tell you again or do you now remember?

its not what you did 45 years ago it is what have you done lately and I know the answer to that one, nothing zilch zip nada, not a mofo thing.
    edited April 2018
    Wow you answer fast you must sit by the computer with BT open ready and waiting. Try getting a life.
    Your like a 10 year old I can see you pounding the key board. Tell me what is it that I need to prove to you.
    edited April 2018
    good one, you are really witty, yes I sit by the computer or phone or tablet always open its 2018 not 1944 that is how the world works now, I eat, sleep and drink betting! You say everything I say is wrong and I dont have a clue but that is all you do is say it, prove it, tell me why and not vague shit, saying shit like frank said, or he told you already, tell me directly specifically why I am wrong. I dont think I am dumb at all, I ask good questions and I help people here. I put up a record, I post up lines and they are good lines real good actually but none of you have the balls to say the truth that they are good. How close are your numbers on mlb THIS season ?
    edited April 2018
    if I give you a migraine I will make you a bet
    I will post up Saturday's MLB lines tomorrow at exactly 11am central time and you do the same whoever is overall closer to the closing line wins
    if you win I will not post another comment other than my bets and record and not a single comment for 30 days and if I win you just come out and say I was wrong this guy knows some stuff about setting lines because as we all know its all about setting a good line and I think my line is better
    edited April 2018
    if I give you a migraine I will make you a bet
    I will post up Saturday's MLB lines tomorrow at exactly 11am central time and you do the same whoever is overall closer to the closing line wins
    if you win I will not post another comment other than my bets and record and not a single comment for 30 days and if I win you just come out and say I was wrong this guy knows some stuff about setting lines because as we all know its all about setting a good line and I think my line is better

Put them up tonight at 7pm that’s plenty of time. Actually they should be done already. All my plays are in for tomorrow done over 2.5 hours ago. Now go get your fucking shoeshine box you can’t hang with me. I’m done with you now. What are you going to do copy BOL openers that open around 10:30am PST LOL JO. I’ll leave this where it is Goats don’t like this shit and I don’t like bothering the man.
    edited April 2018
    I am talking about saturdays games I can do that no problem we both put them up at exactly 7pm central time tonight 25 minutes from now for saturdays MLB games, heck yeah I can do that
    edited April 2018
    are we doing it or not?
    edited April 2018
    Saturday, maybe that’s why your a loser tomorrow is Friday make your moves for Friday. Can you do me a favor and get me the listed pitchers for Saturday so I can watch my Bolts in piece.
    edited April 2018
    no no no, we are putting up lines BEFORE lines come out, everyone can put up good lines once the lines come out! here is what i used to do them real quick, mine are ready for saturday, you need more time?
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/probable_pitchers/index.jsp?c_id=mlb&date=2018/04/14
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2018
    This thread has been locked. Take this nonsense elsewhere. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.