Betting Talk

Fisher Davis- Vandy

gopherpuckgopherpuck Senior Member
edited March 2017 in Sports Betting
Next to Webber, which was as stupid and way more important, have you ever seen a mental breakdown such as that?

Thought they were smart at Vandy!

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited March 2017
    gopherpuck wrote: »
    Next to Webber, which was as stupid and way more important, have you ever seen a mental breakdown such as that?

Big difference, someone from the bench told Webber to call timeout. Anyone hearing timeout from their bench is going to call timeout. This was just another brain dead kid. It isn't the first time that has happened. I saw Draymond Green do it at Mich St.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    no excuse 'cause he's been there a while. He's got probs off the court and between the ears. I'd still take'm on my team.
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Kept my bracket perfect!
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    gopherpuck wrote: »

Webber actually made 3 mistakes on that one play, and one he almost made.

When he gets the rebound he actually starts cupping his hands to call the timeout, but doesn't go all the way.
    Then he blatantly traveled
    Then, for some reason, feels the need to dribble up the court and proceeds to dribble with his head down into the corner forcing him to get trapped and panic
    Then he calls timeout.
    edited March 2017
    jammer wrote: »
    Webber actually made 3 mistakes on that one play, and one he almost made.

When he gets the rebound he actually starts cupping his hands to call the timeout, but doesn't go all the way.
    Then he blatantly traveled
    Then, for some reason, feels the need to dribble up the court and proceeds to dribble with his head down into the corner forcing him to get trapped and panic
    Then he calls timeout.

Yeah, the biggest mistake he made was not getting Jalen Rose the ball. Rose was clapping for it and I don't know if the NC guy near Rose scared him from giving it up(and causing the travel), but if he looked immediately, Rose was wide open and everything could have been different.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Jake T. wrote: »
    Kept my bracket perfect!

My only loss so far.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Webber clearly traveled. Worst no call in Final Four history. His timeout was simply karma.
  • GooserSTLGooserSTL Member
    edited March 2017
    I would have never thought Vandy kids were on the take.
    edited March 2017
    GooserSTL wrote: »
    I would have never thought Vandy kids were on the take.

Yeah, that's why he shot them back in the game, so he could blow it.