Betting Talk

sirius xm......

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited November 2016 in Sports Betting
Ok we did it for directv , has anyone done the same with this outfit. I get an email every single day for 5 months for 25 bucks for my wifes car that we lease and came with xm for 3 free months . Thats a fair price.
I have sirius NOT XM in my car , its the portable type that hook up to vent and string wires all over the place and i use a cassette to power it...i have an old car that i cant get rid of. 1992 mazda 626 cant let it go , but might have to soon , i have 250 thousand miles on it...starting to smoke . Anyway I like pay 54 bucks every three months...after i send this am going to have go back and look at exactly what am paying for because i havent looked in years....but if they are going to give me the service in my car for 25 bucks then am getting ripped off.
I also have boom box that i bring to the beach and everywhere i go , i just take the receiver out of car and put it right on box ...love it.

What says you.

Comments

• CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Just call them and tell them you want the same deal for both cars. If they say no, tell them you want to cancel all cars. They'll keep haggling until your happy. At least that is my experience.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Cools wrote: »
    Just call them and tell them you want the same deal for both cars. If they say no, tell them you want to cancel all cars. They'll keep haggling until your happy. At least that is my experience.

This is true. Been doing it for years.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited November 2016
    Well am going to have to call ....thanks