Betting Talk

Old NFL Adage

RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
edited October 2016 in Sports Betting
"You don't those your starting job due to injury"

Duz this apply to Tony Romo? I think Dak's the Man. I guess all that matters is what Jerry thinks. Whatta u think?

Comments

• CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Romo will be a Jet next year
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm very impressed with how good he is playing, he has great pocket presence and he makes big plays . I believe he keeps the starting job, why mess up there momentum.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Yes, the kid has played extremely well, but don't forget he's playing behind a great offensive line, and Elliot is a stud, he's in the perfect situation for a rookie QB, what would his numbers look like if he was QB'ing the Browns or Niners. Now I don't want to give a false impression, I've been very impressed with his play, I'm just saying I'm not ready to trade Romo and hand the keys to Prescott just yet, and if Romo is 100 %, I would play him. This isn't just about the regular season, but when Romo gets fully healthy, if Prescott keeps the job, that means you think you could win a SB with him, because I have to think the Cowboy's goal this year is to win the SB, so if they're ready to say Dak is the man, then they also have to think they can win a SB with him, I don't know about that. Not to mention possible division in the locker room, now if Romo gets his job back and plays poorly, then it's different, I would have no problem replacing him if he was ineffective, but when he's healthy, I would start him.
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Coops wrote: »
    Romo will be a Jet next year

Sounds right. They're good at overpaying for has been or never were quarterbacks.