Betting Talk

Some questions about betting

HundredBluntsHundredBlunts Junior Member
edited October 2016 in Sports Betting
Hello, I am new to this forum an new to betting and I have a few questions.
I started a few weeks ago with like $50 and didn't know what I was doing. I gave up since I felt like I failed. I have started again on 10/3/16 with $225. When I woke up on 10/4 I had $440 in my account, then on the 5th, $850. I know I am on a hot streak right now and I know I will have losses, I am prepared for that. I just am unsure on a few things.
Which online site to use. I bet on Soccer matches mostly, Europe and South America and stuff, so the bookie needs to cover those. I place relatively high bets, so I want it to have high limits on bets. I would like to be able to fund my account with bank, debit or BTC. And I would like withdraws bank or card and high limits. I am currently using 1xbet but I have read that they are horrible and I should find a new one immediately so that's the first.
I plan to increase my bets as I profit more, more profit higher betting bank roll. I want to do around 3.5k bets, but I don't know how to safely withdraw that money to my bank. I plan on buying a car for my birthday on the 15th so I need to have around 9k in my bank by then for the down payment. What is the safest way to do it? I have chase so if I do like 1.9k deposits how many can I do in a week? Or what are the $ limits and time limits.
When should I worry about filing taxes? I expect to be making salary like income but I know other things can happen. If all goes well and I'm making a lot how do I file taxes?

If there are any other things I should know please let me know.
Thanks so much

Comments

• Nacer2174Nacer2174 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    This sounds like one of those Nigerian bank scam emails
  • HundredBluntsHundredBlunts Junior Member
    edited October 2016
    Nacer2174 wrote: »
    This sounds like one of those Nigerian bank scam emails

No i am a real person hahah
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Where do you live?
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    It's great to have a guy here who's really betting the big bucks. Perhaps you'll share some plays with us.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2016
    So you're looking for the "safest" way to turn $850 into $9k over the course of the next 10 days via sports betting?

And because you turned $50 into $850 over a few weeks, you're "expecting" that this will turn into an income for you?

Before anything else, you'll need to revisit your priorities and expectations.
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited October 2016
    You'll also want to read about bankroll management. Here's some info from the RAS user guide on bankroll management:
    http://www.handicapper.net/bankroll-management.php
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    i am a real person

That's good. I frequently worry that I am a fake person.
    I listened to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibe7g9KvTIA once for eighteen consecutive hours while staring into a full length mirror. It all started because I became obsessed with this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DimensionalJumping
    I'm in a different dimension now because I started in 981, and I've jumped over to 982; everything just seems strange and I want to go back.
    edited October 2016
    I don't understand why I am getting so many negative comments? I have a big amount to invest. I started with $220 doesn't mean that's all I have lol. I am getting tips from one of my friends who bets to make extra money and he has a 83% win rate on his bets with odds .8 or better. All I am doing is investing the money so yes I am expecting it to grow to 9k pretty fast. If I take a few too many losses it's fine since I have the money to cover losses for a while. I'm just asking for help.
  • PP865PP865 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    he has a 83% win rate on his bets with odds .8 or better.

Nice.
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited October 2016
    I don't understand why I am getting so many negative comments? I have a big amount to invest. I started with $220 doesn't mean that's all I have lol. I am getting tips from one of my friends who bets to make extra money and he has a 83% win rate on his bets with odds .8 or better. All I am doing is investing the money so yes I am expecting it to grow to 9k pretty fast. If I take a few too many losses it's fine since I have the money to cover losses for a while. I'm just asking for help.

Since you are new to sports betting, it looks like many of the posters here are trying to give you a reality check and offer advice. It seems like you need both at this time.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't understand why I am getting so many negative comments?

Your current sportsbetting views, experience and strategy are not in line with reality. Which leads us to conclude that you're either A/ trolling, B/ Inexperienced or C/ A wannabe tout with a sorry story.
    I am getting tips from one of my friends who bets to make extra money and he has a 83% win rate on his bets with odds .8 or better.

These numbers are unheard of. No need to dispute them, but if you want to prove that you have winning picks, please start a thread and post them in there while adhering to the forum rules. Show us that 83% win rate.

Personally I'd bet with you that your pics won't hit 60% over a 1000 picks at an average -120 line.
    I'm just asking for help.
    Just stick around,
    A hundred blunts can diminish your sense and senses from time to time.
  • PP865PP865 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I really wish I could tail this accomplished individual who hits 83% of his bets. I wouldn't need to make a thread on some forum if I knew he hit that many bets, I'd just keep on tailing and winning. Surely my $220 will turn into $9,000 in no time by tailing this extraterrestrial beast.

Even Fezzik couldn't scam me this hard.
    edited October 2016
    So do you want me to post the proof I turned the 220 into 850 in 2 days to start? That's all I've bet on so far so you're right I don't know much. I just need a good site to be on. 1xbet really works for me but I heard it's unsafe so what should I use?
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    So you're looking for the "safest" way to turn $850 into $9k over the course of the next 10 days via sports betting?

And because you turned $50 into $850 over a few weeks, you're "expecting" that this will turn into an income for you?

Before anything else, you'll need to revisit your priorities and expectations.

I respectfully disagree. He turned 50 into 850, thats 17x. He's looking to do the same thing with a bigger bankroll now, 17 x 850 would be 14,450 so I think shooting for 9k is selling himself short
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    So do you want me to post the proof I turned the 220 into 850 in 2 days to start? That's all I've bet on so far so you're right I don't know much. I just need a good site to be on. 1xbet really works for me but I heard it's unsafe so what should I use?

yes, post the proof. to answer your main questions, which were what to do with your winnings, i would first post proof of the next set of winners and then we can work from there. my money is it will never be an issue you need to worry about and having your $850 gradually turn into a bankroll that supports $3.5k wagers will be one of those funny thoughts you look back on and chuckle about. for our sake, i a hope i am wrong as the entertainment value here seems high.

good luck!
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Best laugh I have had in a long time

Bet Oklahoma -10 and Oklahoma St -17, fire back on Chic+4.5 and NE over on Sunday then check back for baseball and MNF on Sunday
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Again question is where do you live?
  • gopherpuckgopherpuck Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    This is the funniest shit in a while on this forum.

83%

I want to make $3500 bets , I have the bankroll.

The word that comes to mad is ASSHAT
  • gopherpuckgopherpuck Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    ChuckH,

He lives on fricking Mars.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    you guys really must be bored on the 2nd page of this shit.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    is Pennywise still the guy to follow?
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    LOL OT yes pretty bored . You playing any mlb series games? Have not played anything yet but great time of year for baseball. Did take Ga Southern tonight.
    edited October 2016
    chuckh wrote: »
    LOL OT yes pretty bored . You playing any mlb series games? Have not played anything yet but great time of year for baseball. Did take Ga Southern tonight.

Coming off a great year in baseball and started the playoffs well also with the Under 4.5 (Nice Double Play) the first 5 and The FG Under in the Toronto/Baltimore game.
    Bet the Bum last night which I thought was cheap and I'm going to play Toronto over Texas for the series.

Good Luck with Ga Southern. Looking at BC + a bunch on Friday I'm wavering a little and that's never good. # isn't moving as of yet so well see tomorrow. I bet Tenn at +7 for Sat but had to lay the -115. Like anything yourself?

Don't hold back now chuck give it up!
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2016

You said in post #1 that you lost $50 and then started again with $220. So your 220 isnt all that you've bet so far .... My suggestion is to cut the bullshit and post your plays to prove your guy can hit 83% or whatever it was. Been there done this crap man, quit bsing while you havent completely lost everyones respect.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    you guys really must be bored on the 2nd page of this shit.

Yeah-- we haven't had a Joke Of The Day on here in a while, so this'll do.
    edited October 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    You said in post #1 that you lost $50 and then started again with $220. So your 220 isnt all that you've bet so far .... My suggestion is to cut the bullshit and post your plays to prove your guy can hit 83% or whatever it was. Been there done this crap man, quit bsing while you havent completely lost everyones respect.

Hey Cpech after reading your post I though I was reading a Sherlock Holmes novel. I'm sure he's going to need to take a Valium to go to sleep because he's not going to get any respect from people he doesn't know on a sports forum that has people with fake names. lol Just what he needs your respect lol
    edited October 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Hey Cpech after reading your post I though I was reading a Sherlock Holmes novel. I'm sure he's going to need to take a Valium to go to sleep because he's not going to get any respect from people he doesn't know on a sports forum that has people with fake names. lol Just what he needs your respect lol

When do I start laughing? Work on your grammar a little bit, it may help shore up your lack of ability to make a personal attack.
    edited October 2016
    cpech56 wrote: »
    When do I start laughing? Work on your grammar a little bit, it may help shore up your lack of ability to make a personal attack.

That's called Brooklynese and it's made me a very comfortable life.
    edited October 2016
    Dont mistake "Brooklynese" for a lack of intelligence. Here's the definition of a run on sentence for you.

A run-on is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (i.e. complete sentences) are joined without an appropriate punctuation or conjunction. For example: It is nearly half past five we cannot reach town before dark.

You're pretty immature for an old man, repeatedly commenting about having my posts on ignore but yet you're the only one that ever replies to them. What's it gonna be Meatloaf?
    edited October 2016
    It's a sports forum with funny names please don't make to much of periods, coma's Etc: Say what you have to say and move on. Your just a very sad unhappy man and every once in a while I enjoy breaking your balls. When I'm bored I look for you. Did you bet Texas today you seem upset.