Betting Talk

Preakness Play from 5Dimes

TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
edited May 2016 in Sports Betting
I made a play on Collected to win at the fixed odds of 21-1. Don't think that I'll see better than that with the track odds, If Nyquist doesn't like the track or chases some of the other speed (both real possibilities), I think Collected has a legit shot here.

Comments

• kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    This morning at Laurel Park a friend of the owner of the 11 Horse bet 80,000 to win.
  • coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm betting the 11 horse also. .Stradivari is perfect so far. He's stepping way up in class but he has been winning by 12 and 14 lengths. At 11/1 he's worth the long shot.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    coyleray wrote: »
    I'm betting the 11 horse also. .Stradivari is perfect so far. He's stepping way up in class but he has been winning by 12 and 14 lengths. At 11/1 he's worth the long shot.

doubt you will see 11-1 anymore..seeing +550 fixed from my PPH shop..track odds turned upside down by that big bet.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    coyleray wrote: »

He's currently the favorite at 4-5 odds
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    He may have a better shot then you collecting your money all at once instead of a little here and a little there.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Anybody have some h2h Preakness plays? I see a bunch on 5 dimes.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    milfhunter wrote: »
    Anybody have some h2h Preakness plays? I see a bunch on 5 dimes.

Reality of the sport sometmes.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/sport/preakness-horse-deaths/index.html
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    He may have a better shot then you collecting your money all at once instead of a little here and a little there.

5Dimes is one of the better books out there when it comes to payouts. Tony has a really bad reputation and whatnot, but it's not because they don't pay. Things can always change, but I feel a lot more confident today in getting a mid 4-figure payout from 5D (in Bitcoins no less) than most other places.
  • capthookcapthook Banned
    edited May 2016
    Yeah but still, especially if you are gonna deal in bitcoin, nitrogen seems a better bet. similar limits, have almost all the same games/props, and DON'T have someone with a reputation for being shady as owners.

One dominates the other, in game theory terms.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    TommyL wrote: »
    5Dimes is one of the better books out there when it comes to payouts. Tony has a really bad reputation and whatnot, but it's not because they don't pay. Things can always change, but I feel a lot more confident today in getting a mid 4-figure payout from 5D (in Bitcoins no less) than most other places.

If you want to deal in bit coins that's fine because that's what they push. My only option left is MG . and for low 3 figures. I always got paid by check and then the stall so it's let the money sit (That's why I don't keep much anymore in far away places ) and has time goes by I'll have it all out and I'm done with them. I have to many outs to worry about losing them. A couple of very good PPH's and all the apps my phone has room for. I still get reduced juice so who needs them.. I assume you know about the investigation and if they want them it's just a matter of time. So Good Luck with them they're not what they once were.