Betting Talk

If you have any techincal site issues...

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited April 2016 in Sports Betting
Please post them here and/or send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Unless it's a question about the forum software (i.e. changing settings, subscribing to threads, etc.), that's beyond my abilities as a moderator and needs to be handed by Ed's website administrator.

Thanks.

Comments

• Rip007Rip007 Banned
    edited May 2013
    malware issue when trying to access the site through google chrome
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Rip007 wrote: »
    malware issue when trying to access the site through google chrome

Did have problems from about 10am and then left got back about 2:30pm and everything was fine.
  • nestles3nestles3 Member
    edited April 2016
    How do I clear subscriptions on my folders ?? Thx
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2016
    nestles3 wrote: »
    How do I clear subscriptions on my folders ?? Thx

Settings (top of forum page) ---> Subscriptions (top left of settings page) ---> Check the boxes of the threads from which you want to unsubscribe and choose "delete subscription" from the drop down box or just click the "empty current folder" button if you want to get rid of all of them.

Hope this helps.
  • nestles3nestles3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Can you change the format so live lines goes directly to baseball or NBA instead of college basketball. Thx
    edited April 2016
    Can you change the format so live lines goes directly to baseball or NBA instead of college basketball. Thx

You could ask that the link URL be changed to an in-season sport like MLB but that's beyond my scope. E-mail [email protected].
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited April 2016

Just bookmark each separate sport-- then use the one in season.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2016
    On the live odds up top can you go back to a different day or is it only good for that day? Thanks
    edited April 2016
    bluejake wrote: »
    On the live odds up top can you go back to a different day or is it only good for that day? Thanks

Answered in the other thread.