Betting Talk

I think I may be the mush when I pay

2»

Comments

• ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Short run on the ice unfortunately. Was really hoping to string together a few wins after yesterday.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2016
    Short run on the ice unfortunately. Was really hoping to string together a few wins after yesterday.

You knew we were dead, we had a 3rd period lead. We aren't holding that shit.
    edited February 2016
    StevieY wrote: »
    You knew we were dead, we had a 3rd period lead. We aren't holding that shit.

Yeah, I didnt look until third period was getting ready to start. Said oh, up 1-0, were drawing dead. Checked back 10-15 mins later after finished putting kids to bed and it was 3-1
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Gentlemen.. Let's just hope for a better March ( reverse kiss of death)

I really could use a positive week
  • richhhhrichhhh Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    Shot differential at the top/ Place with Buffalo and Toronto at the bottom. 2 years straight? Looks like it. Go hurricanes! Was not aware there was a respected nhl handicapper. Thought everyone was collage sports in here. First thing I did was copy/paste previous picks to see how many times you bet for and against canes. Obviously there is right price for any team on any night but I was not surprised with the results. Good luck to ya sir! Best of luck going forward.
    edited February 2016
    richhhh wrote: »
    Shot differential at the top/ Place with Buffalo and Toronto at the bottom. 2 years straight? Looks like it. Go hurricanes! Was not aware there was a respected nhl handicapper. Thought everyone was collage sports in here. First thing I did was copy/paste previous picks to see how many times you bet for and against canes. Obviously there is right price for any team on any night but I was not surprised with the results. Good luck to ya sir! Best of luck going forward.

Carolina is in rare air. No team is under performing offensively and defensively like they are. Their shot data, if they were performing to the average of the quality of their shots for/ag, they would be the #7 team in the league. You see them blow out chicago, blow out the Islanders a night after losing in OT to Pittsburgh, then lose ugly to Toronto. Never seen a team look so good with results so bad.

Probably won't be much on them going forward, they appear to be selling fast. If I knew they were going to start dumpiing today, I wouldn't have played them. I don't care about forwards missing but trading the face of the franchise and locker room 90 minutes before game time, I'd rather not have that game. I hope for their sake they get some good prospects, their system is empty. I've seen their minor league team here twice and the only guy that stood out is 30 years old.
    edited March 2016
    February is over and while we ended February the same way we spent most of the month (on a losing streak), March is here and its time for a different streak.
    edited March 2016
    February is over and while we ended February the same way we spent most of the month (on a losing streak), March is here and its time for a different streak.

Groundhog day for the 90th straight day. Lose an under we should have lost, lost a coinflip in OT, and blew another 3rd period lead in a game we were dominating thru 2 periods(25-10 shots, 1 quality shot ag 1st 2 per). The only thing that was different was we actually scored a 3rd period goal in the close game.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    StevieY wrote: »
    Groundhog day for the 90th straight day. Lose an under we should have lost, lost a coinflip in OT, and blew another 3rd period lead in a game we were dominating thru 2 periods(25-10 shots, 1 quality shot ag 1st 2 per). The only thing that was different was we actually scored a 3rd period goal in the close game.

In case you missed it, when subscribers pay their $$, positive results are expected.......NOT EXCUSES. Suck it up and move on. You guys are starting to sound like a Country Western song.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Ronbets wrote: »
    In case you missed it, when subscribers pay their $$, positive results are expected.......NOT EXCUSES. Suck it up and move on. You guys are starting to sound like a Country Western song.

No one is complaining, just explaining results. As a sub, I appreciate it. If you don't pay money, then you move on.
    edited March 2016
    Add goal with 1 second left to the ways we find to lose in hockey. At least only a few weeks left regular season or we might hit -50/60 units on the ice.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    I missed the 2 unit lock, I take 1 shower a week, and it had to be a minute before the 2 unit lock. very unlucky.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    I take 1 shower a week, and it had to be a minute before the 2 unit lock. very unlucky.

You must be a joy to be around during the summer months on days 6 & 7.

btw, I'm not a Silver fan either. He kinda reminds me of a Danny Sheridan with a degree.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2016
    Yeah I just woke up this morning to see missing of the 3 units of win. Hate when that happens.