Betting Talk

NBA One a Day Thread 2015/16

Comments

• BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    kane wrote: »
    How do you like Memphis Benny? I hear they got some killer BBQ
    My wife is a vegetarian, so I haven't gotten to try much, lol. Our first anniversary is Sunday; I guess every married person feels like time flies by.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Happy anniversary Benny!

Philadelphia +5

44-25
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    2-10

Magic +8.5

YTD 38-35
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited February 2016
    Wraps, you are doing great. But it seems the evaluations are off on the Spurs. I have the same problem with the Warriors. At what point in time is an adjustment called for. My numbers are never right on the GS, but I don't know how to adjust any hints.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    I agree adjustments are dificult to make on these 2 teams and the main reason is because of the deep bench talent both teams have and the way they are utilized differently in each game. I use real time charting on each player which graphs out projected future performance based on historical results and these 2 teams have the most zig zag false signals then any other team in the Nba. The reason for the zig zags is mostly due to the shrewd coaching schemes and deep bench talent.
    edited February 2016
    Thanks wraps, keep up the good work
    edited February 2016
    02/18/16

Clippers Under 205.5

YTD 54-37-3
    edited February 2016
    02/19/16

Detroit + 2

YTD 55-37-3
    edited February 2016
    856 Bulls +6 1/2
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Portland +9

45-25
    edited February 2016
    508 Clippers + 4 1/2
    edited February 2016
    02/20/16

Atlanta Under 206.5

YTD 55-38-3
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    LA Clippers +4

46-25
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    LA Clippers +4

46-25
    edited February 2016
    underwraps wrote: »
    02/20/16

Atlanta Under 206.5

YTD 55-38-3

Overtime again between these 2 teams on missed free throws:mad:
  • caaladorcaalador Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    OT is nothing compared to this: Warriors up sixteen (16) with 1:40 to go (12 with 0:40 to go), GSW with three TOs (can't even inbound the shit) to end the game, final score GSW by three. Fucked up.
    edited February 2016
    814 Brooklyn +6 1/2
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    2-21

Jazz over 198

YTD 39-35
    edited February 2016
    caalador wrote: »
    OT is nothing compared to this: Warriors up sixteen (16) with 1:40 to go (12 with 0:40 to go), GSW with three TOs (can't even inbound the shit) to end the game, final score GSW by three. Fucked up.

I was amazed because I bet the clippers and my teams usually don't make those kind of comebacks with 1:40 left . I didn't know you had GS until now, but that sure was a freakish turn of events. After the AS break all sorts of madness begins to happen in the NBA.
    edited February 2016
    02/21/16

Utah +3.5

YTD 55-39-3
    Also Played:
    Philly +10
    Lakers +7

This will be the last day I post NBA, I always stop after the all star break. I have to get ready for baseball.
    Kane, You're doing very good and keep up the Great Work!! :thumbup:
    edited February 2016
    02/21/16

Utah +3.5

YTD 55-39-3
    Also Played:
    Philly +10
    Lakers +7

This will be the last day I post NBA, I always stop after the all star break. I have to get ready for baseball.
    Kane, You're doing very good and keep up the Great Work!! :thumbup:

I was trying to find an old post you made last year (by using the search function), but I had no luck. It was something about a site where a person with a genius level iq offers to answer any question you might have, for a fee. I'm pretty sure it was made by you on this site (but I spend so much time on the internet, I might be mistaken.) Could you let me know if this sounds familiar?
    edited February 2016
    I was trying to find an old post you made last year (by using the search function), but I had no luck. It was something about a site where a person with a genius level iq offers to answer any question you might have, for a fee. I'm pretty sure it was made by you on this site (but I spend so much time on the internet, I might be mistaken.) Could you let me know if this sounds familiar?

I never made such a post, because I'm the genius that answers all your questions right here for no fee at all :) LOL

Kidding aside, no I never posted such a site, you have certainly mistaken me for someone else. Try fish oil Benny it helps the memory.. throw the pharm meds in the garbage they will poison you.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    Utah +3

47-25
    edited February 2016
    Kane
    Are you going to continue to post here. Or under a new thread. Not trying to jinxing you, but, you've been the nuts!
    edited February 2016
    I never made such a post, because I'm the genius that answers all your questions right here for no fee at all :) LOL

Kidding aside, no I never posted such a site, you have certainly mistaken me for someone else. .

It was at least on this site, so let me further describe it, unless someone reading this thread is capable of remembering it. Here goes: let's say there's a message that's coded in a Vignere cipher. The base alphabet of the cipher is the Old Norse alphabet run backwards. Decoding it transliterates into English. The problem is that I don't know the keyword of the cipher or the length. I'm trying to find someone who has access to a software program that can accomplish this.
    Someone posted a link on this site to a person running an online service where a guy with an iq over 200 (or some shit), can instantaneously answer questions like mine for a very small fee. I checked it out at the time, and it actually had very solid reviews and was reasonably priced. However, the site has disappeared from my browsing history. I have tried googling, and the advanced search function on this site, to no avail.
    Can anyone here either remember the link of the site or possibly point me in the right direction of someone who can help with the task? I am willing to pay 1/3 of funds recovered, depending on how much risk I incur.
    Also, I like 512 Atlanta + 71/2
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    showme1953 wrote: »
    Kane
    Are you going to continue to post here. Or under a new thread. Not trying to jinxing you, but, you've been the nuts!

I'll still post in this thread
    edited February 2016
    I'm trying to find someone who has access to a software program that can accomplish this.

You can get a coder at freelancer.com and enter your project requirements and programmers will bid on it.
    Can anyone here either remember the link of the site or possibly point me in the right direction of someone who can help with the task? I am willing to pay 1/3 of funds recovered, depending on how much risk I incur.

While we're on a programming topic. I need a programmer that can mimic IOS or android apps on a desktop and also provide an automate solution for my app. Oh yeah and also be able to generate mobile tokens while the app runs on a desktop.
    edited February 2016
    And that's a wrap folks until next year

YTD 55-40-3

Here is one I played for today early this morning at Heritage Detroit +10
    Line is at + 9 now play it only if it moves back up
    edited February 2016
    While we're on a programming topic. I need a programmer that can mimic IOS or android apps on a desktop and also provide an automate solution for my app. Oh yeah and also be able to generate mobile tokens while the app runs on a desktop.

I know someone who can help with that.
    edited February 2016
    I know someone who can help with that.

Benny, email me across the street. I have the same user name.