edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
EVERYONE is on them today

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Not me :)
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Samardzija has to be one of the most overrated pitchers in the league IMO. He opened -174 and has been bet down to -152 Early baseball team 0-4 with there fake #1 going against one of the door mats in there division and one of the mats of the league. Again IMO I don't care who's on them it's not a play I would make. Wish all that played him Win. Down 22 cents from the opener not everyone is on them.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I was just talking about the picks forum OT. Seemed like pretty much every thread had them in there. I dont really get the Jeff hate, I hear it a lot. I dont think hes an ace. However i think hes a two, its not his fault multiple teams over the last year have treated him as an ace. Market shows he has value to multiple GMs. But ya, I sure as hell wasnt laying the juice today on him and the Sox who havent hit anything so far this yr.
    edited April 2015
    I understand what your saying and if everyone that your seeing on forums are playing the W/S it's "The Old Due Factor" :)
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    With BMarshall gone, I think a better fit would be on the Bears. Helluva ND receiver.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I understand what your saying and if everyone that your seeing on forums are playing the W/S it's "The Old Due Factor" :)

The simplest, soundest baseball wagering advice i ever got was bet with the streak, not against it. the "due factor" = due to pay your man
    edited April 2015
    The simplest, soundest baseball wagering advice i ever got was bet with the streak, not against it. the "due factor" = due to pay your man

MrA, what is your definition of a "streak"?
    edited April 2015
    Mr. A you do realize that was said in a sarcastic way. Sometimes the internet is tough to come across the way you mean something like being Sarcastic, Funny etc: The smiling face is like a hint.
    edited April 2015
    If "streaks" were the axiom to follow, then that means I can't lay-110 with Milwaukee since McCutcheon is out.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Mr. A you do realize that was said in a sarcastic way. Sometimes the internet is tough to come across the way you mean something like being Sarcastic, Funny etc: The smiling face is like a hint.

yes, thats why i thanked u kind sir.