Betting Talk

Congrats to the Badger

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
and all the Wisconsin faithful and backers in which I was a backer. It couldn't happen to a classier guy then Bo Ryan.
Congrats.

OT

PS: Now please BB take a walk on across the street for one minute and check my PM.
It's been there a while. I even forgot what it says.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Great game, the refs sucked as usual, glad UK lost, Bo > Cal, hoping Wiscy beats Duke, Pinny opened pick em, should be a classic, Bo > K
  • namathfannamathfan Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I am one of the happiest people alive...can't imagine how much fun BB is having down in INDY!
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Bo deserves to have a title. Hope he gets it.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    kane wrote: »
    Bo > K

Hater :)...
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    Hater :)...

First off, I don't hate Duke, there are only two schools I can honestly say I hate, Florida and FSU, although I do typically root against Duke. Second, Bo is a better coach, nothing against K, but I think I'm in the majority with my opinion. If Bo got the recruits that K gets every year, they would have to rename the Championship trophy after him.
    edited April 2015
    there is no true way to say who is a 'better' coach as that's 100% opinion my friend (albiet wins are a pretty good indicator and once hes done no one will ever near his mark). Coach K is about as good as it gets in my book and pretty sure I'm also in the majority when i say that as well. anyhow, happy easter all.

ps. K has earned and continues to earn his recruits/players which is a culmination of putting in years of hard work and developing. weak card to play.
    edited April 2015
    i certainly will say that Bo does a hell of a job getting the most out of his guys and developing players like Kaminski. What he is doing and what he has done winning multiple championships in the past is incredible. again, no way to really say who is a 'better' coach. Exceptional Xs and Os traditional/old school coach Bo is without question.
  • Octan21Octan21 Member
    edited April 2015
    "F*** that Nigga!" LOL! The Harrison brothers didn't even stick around to shake hands after the game.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2015