Betting Talk

RAS Credits

saubb36saubb36 Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Just a general comment for the board....I'm a longtime follower of RAS and Bettingtalk. I think everyone will agree that RAS performance has been somewhat disappointing this year. However, you have to give RAS some credit, adjusting the purchase price and refunding credits to subscribers is a pretty classy move. It re-establishes the feeling that RAS is concerned about their customers performance, not just their own bottom line. I'll remain a loyal customer to a business with that kind of integrity.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    saubb36 wrote: »
    Just a general comment for the board....I'm a longtime follower of RAS and Bettingtalk. I think everyone will agree that RAS performance has been somewhat disappointing this year. However, you have to give RAS some credit, adjusting the purchase price and refunding credits to subscribers is a pretty classy move. It re-establishes the feeling that RAS is concerned about their customers performance, not just their own bottom line. I'll remain a loyal customer to a business with that kind of integrity.

After a virtual 10 year hiatus, you return from the dead and sitith at the right hand of Edward. Starting a new thread too. WEAK
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Not to mention the fact that they've always refunded subs.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    he probably just got his internet back after a decade :eating:
  • saubb36saubb36 Member
    edited January 2015
    hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback and camaraderie. Been following this site for a decade but rarely post, probably because of the negative attitude and responses to a simple post expressing gratitude for a classy business decision. Perhaps the proper thing to do is wait another decade to post unless I have something negative to say.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    saubb36 wrote: »
    hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback and camaraderie. Been following this site for a decade but rarely post, probably because of the negative attitude and responses to a simple post expressing gratitude for a classy business decision. Perhaps the proper thing to do is wait another decade to post unless I have something negative to say.

Please do
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Please do

something against this guy's post? jesus man... big internet tough guy.
  • DogsoutDogsout Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    After a virtual 10 year hiatus, you return from the dead and sitith at the right hand of Edward. Starting a new thread too. WEAK

Hey saubb36 what you may consider negative feedback to your post most on this board would call it just pointing out the obvious.