Betting Talk

Ark St vs Texas St........

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
Hey guys, got busy and took a few weeks off from posting, hope everyone is doing well. Got one I really like tomorrow night:

Texas St +6.5 3 Units

This is a really bad spot for ASU here, having to travel on a short week, coming off a bad loss. What this team has accomplished in the last 4 years is unprecedented in college football. They have endured 5 coaches in 5 years, yet continued to win against all odds. Unfortunatly, it was inevitable that all the short season recruiting classes would have to eventually catch up, and I believe that time is now. They came into the season very thin at several positions, and have been forced to use more freshmen then just about anyone in the country. They have now suffered 8 season ending injuries, with most coming on defense. Saturday they lost their leading pass rusher, another DL'man, and their #1 kick returner for the season. They were statistically dominated at home by Appy State, the 37-32 final is very misleading. ASU scored once on a punt return, once set up by a long punt return, and twice in the last 2 minutes to make the score look close. App State dominated both sides of the ball, on total offense, and time of possession. ASU's leading tackler was a walk on, who had barely played going into Saturday. Leading rusher Michael Gordon also left the game with an undisclosed injury in the 3rd quarter, and his status hasnt been updated this week. Leading WR McKissic has also missed the last 2 weeks with an ankle injury, and is questionable tomorrow also, and will be less then 100% even if he plays. They have also struggled horribly in the FG kicking dept, having missed 6 XP's, and about half of their FG attempts. Im not a huge Texas St fan, but I think this is a great spot for an upset here.

Comments

• DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    And if it'll make you feel better to take TX St +6.5, I had South Alabama -6.5 vs the Bobcats last week and when trailing by 7 with 4 minutes to go, Franchione kicked a fg and lost by 4. I'm on it!
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I was worried when U were not posting, Thank You for posting & sharing with the board. If U are ever in the Burgh I have baseball, hockey, hoops or football tix for U!!!
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    bluejake wrote: »
    I was worried when U were not posting, Thank You for posting & sharing with the board. If U are ever in the Burgh I have baseball, hockey, hoops or football tix for U!!!

Can I get a Primanti's sandwich?

boom
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014

What about me? You know I'm retired I jump on a plane and I'm there. But seriously I'm taking you up on baseball tickets next year. I'll buy the steak. Pittsburgh ballgame is on my bucket list as funny as it may be to some people there's always been a relationship with the pirates going back years.
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Count me in. I work near PNC PARK
    edited November 2014
    FishBoom thats it, that is easy, there ia new place that opened up down the strip called Gaucho's the best sandwich in the Burgh, google it.
    edited November 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    What about me? You know I'm retired I jump on a plane and I'm there. But seriously I'm taking you up on baseball tickets next year. I'll buy the steak. Pittsburgh ballgame is on my bucket list as funny as it may be to some people there's always been a relationship with the pirates going back years.

Meeting U is on my bucket list, it will be a classy night in the Burgh, the box seats are mine 2 great seats we will get as many as we need.
    edited November 2014
    Meeting U is on my bucket list, it will be a classy night in the Burgh, the box seats are mine 2 great seats we will get as many as we need.

I'm In No BS don't care who we see whatever night is good for you. It will be here before you know it. Thanksgiving,Xmas,New Years and then Pitchers and Catchers.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    One more factor tomorrow I forgot, is that Texas St's DC is John Thompson, who spent the last 2 years as the ASU DC. He knows these kids and the offense well.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I would love to come!
    edited November 2014
    Texas St Team Total over 24.5 BM 1 Unit
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Texas St Team Total over 24.5 BM 1 Unit

Just realized I don't have the option to bet NCAAF Team Totals anymore on BM. Is there a secret place where they're listed?
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    babaoriley wrote: »
    Just realized I don't have the option to bet NCAAF Team Totals anymore on BM. Is there a secret place where they're listed?

On the right side of the game you want, you will see a Props button (just above the Stats link). Click on that and you will see team totals, if they are offered for that game.

04. NCAA (F) - (Home) Team Total
    1K USD *
    9:30 PM
    15205 TEXAS STATE ov24.5 -110
    15206 TEXAS STATE un24.5 -120
    edited November 2014
    Up to 26.5 now.
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    god i just cant get this one game outta my mind this year on a weekday i watched Texas St and they were god awful.. cant remember which one.. maybe against ULL but i forget .. gonna follow ya though just prolly wont watch haha
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Really exciting game so far.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    You're the best
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Nice work as always!!!
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Great selections thanks against always trust your judgement even when i have doubts!
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Great job
    edited November 2014
    Thanks guys. ASU is a shell of the team they were a month ago. Just been ravaged by injuries.
    edited November 2014
    Thanks always appreciate hearing from you.
  • 6pounder6pounder Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm in pittsburgh all the time for work. Count me in for the bettingtalk bash, Pittsburgh, PA.
    edited November 2014
    6pounder wrote: »
    I'm in pittsburgh all the time for work. Count me in for the bettingtalk bash, Pittsburgh, PA.

Your In!!
  • TnbreakersTnbreakers Member
    edited November 2014
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Thanks guys. ASU is a shell of the team they were a month ago. Just been ravaged by injuries.

No offense to anyone, but I use this site for your Sunbelt picks alone!!! Solid as usual and thanks for the play. Glad you are posting again!!
    edited November 2014
    Gee and here we thought you liked us and then you crush us.