Betting Talk

Football Picks

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
Hey guys, hope you all are well.

Well, sad way to end the baseball season last night. Players didn't come through, but Holy Mike sucked throughout the series. Hopefully 5 straight NLCS next year.

Cincy -13. SMU sucks.

Sea -6.5. Rams suck.

GL,

GooseSTL

Oh, and I liked it when a "Back to Forum" option was at the top of the page too.

Comments

• SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    How's it going Goose? I'm heading to St Louie next weekend for a big baseball card show. Taking in a Blues game Sat night.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    SunBelter wrote: »
    How's it going Goose? I'm heading to St Louie next weekend for a big baseball card show. Taking in a Blues game Sat night.

SB I have a 75 topps series and its as close to mint as possible I also have some RC singles from the 60'70' and other singles Im looking to get rid of for a very fair price. We can talk if your interested just tell me and will both ask ed for each others email. They aren't graded but you'll be happy with the quality and if not no questions ask money back. We can discuss other details. Sorry Goose for the using your pick thread
    edited October 2014
    I would to take a look at some pics OT. Always looking to add to my vintage collection. Ed has my email info. Can you get it from him, and contact me?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    SunBelter wrote: »
    I would to take a look at some pics OT. Always looking to add to my vintage collection. Ed has my email info. Can you get it from him, and contact me?

I will but I think you'll have to send him an email telling him it's okay. I'll email him in the morning. Give me a couple of days to take some pictures and I'll send them out. The 75 series I'll take pictures of Brett and the more important cards of the set. I also have a Carlton RC and Mike Schmidt among others.
    Pictures may not do them justice I have some in screw folders and then again maybe but for any reason you want them and then aren't satisfied you can return them at my expense.
    edited October 2014
    I sent Ed an email OT.