Betting Talk

Why on earth...

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
Is there a part of me that leans SMU this week at plus 41??? This team is soooo bad it's scary and I kinda like them to cover. Can someone please talk me out of this and it shouldn't be very hard:)

Comments

• DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    They've scored 12 points this year. They're due to explode!
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Lol!!!
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Is there a part of me that leans SMU this week at plus 41??? This team is soooo bad it's scary and I kinda like them to cover. Can someone please talk me out of this and it shouldn't be very hard:)

Why on earth would you look at this dog when there are so many other games to choose from?
    edited October 2014
    Why on earth would you look at this dog when there are so many other games to choose from?

Is hard as it is to imagine, I think it's a few too many points here at 41, but I'm gonna stay away.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I played them. It's a stinker for sure. I have the game lined in the low 30's. -41 seems ridiculous even as bad as SMU has been. I played a bunch of games this week and this is one of them.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2014
    Easy $
    edited October 2014
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    Easy $

Yea played it for small. Wish I had more on it
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Is hard as it is to imagine, I think it's a few too many points here at 41, but I'm gonna stay away.

So yesterday you are not playing it, but today in the 4th quarter when they are close you have money on them?
    edited October 2014
    Upsilonman wrote: »
    So yesterday you are not playing it, but today in the 4th quarter when they are close you have money on them?

After embemiss posted he was on it and had the game lined in the low 30's I went ahead and played . Sorry I forgot to tell you I bet it, I guess I need to tell you everything I bet! Hahahaha, fat chance
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I guess I need to tell you everything I bet! Hahahaha, fat chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg-OJYp6ZEU
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    After embemiss posted he was on it and had the game lined in the low 30's I went ahead and played . Sorry I forgot to tell you I bet it, I guess I need to tell you everything I bet! Hahahaha, fat chance

I could careless what you do. I read your thread just to see your tilts. You are so full it.

But saying you are not playing before the game, then coming back in the same thread in the fourth quarter and saying you are because it's winning is just flat out bullshit. Pathetic.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I could careless what you do. I read your thread just to see your tilts. You are so full it.

But saying you are not playing before the game, then coming back in the same thread in the fourth quarter and saying you are because it's winning is just flat out bullshit. Pathetic.

First of all, Golfer mentioned that he was thinking about SMU, then a respected poster (Ebemiss) says he thinks the line is high and played SMU, so Golfer put a little something on them, what's the big deal? Besides, he doesn't owe you or anyone else here an explanation on every game he bets. BTW, I had Miss St today, but I didn't let the board know, so obviously I'm bullshitting right?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    tough that Miami OH can't punch that ball in
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited October 2014
    kane wrote: »
    First of all, Golfer mentioned that he was thinking about SMU, then a respected poster (Ebemiss) says he thinks the line is high and played SMU, so Golfer put a little something on them, what's the big deal? Besides, he doesn't owe you or anyone else here an explanation on every game he bets. BTW, I had Miss St today, but I didn't let the board know, so obviously I'm bullshitting right?

Didn't you get on my case for posting after the game started?
    edited October 2014

I'll mail you the 50$ I won on that game. Get my email from the mods.
    edited October 2014
    Good thing he deactivated the bitch thread.... Got a lot id like to say at the moment
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited October 2014
    Good thing he deactivated the bitch thread.... Got a lot id like to say at the moment

Take 2H Buffalo over 35 buddy.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    you mods are no fun. it was the # for GA
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2014
    Good one