Betting Talk

Ivey Walters Best Bets Running Thread...All Sports

IveyWaltersIveyWalters Member
edited June 2014 in Sports Betting
My record here is 6-4 on the forum and 15-6 with picks sent to Edward since March but I am going to wipe the slate clean and start over here at 0-0. I want to provide a verifiable, long term record here and make people money. So here we go...

2.5 units LA Kings -170 to win the Stanley Cup Series

Record All Sports: 0-0 0.00% +0.00 units

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited June 2014
    My record here is 6-4 on the forum and 15-6 with picks sent to Edward since March but I am going to wipe the slate clean and start over here at 0-0. I want to provide a verifiable, long term record here and make people money. So here we go...

2.5 units LA Kings -170 to win the Stanley Cup Series

Record All Sports: 0-0 0.00% +0.00 units

Please make sure to read and follow the guidelines stickied at the top of the forum. Thanks.
  • IveyWaltersIveyWalters Member
    edited June 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    Please make sure to read and follow the guidelines stickied at the top of the forum. Thanks.

Goats so I can only grade my plays as 1 unit? I can't weight my units as well? I just want to make sure I follow the rules accordingly. Thanks for your time.
    edited June 2014
    Goats so I can only grade my plays as 1 unit? I can't weight my units as well? I just want to make sure I follow the rules accordingly. Thanks for your time.

Your main record must be unweighted (all one unit). You are free to keep a secondary weighted record if you'd like but the unweighted one is required.
    edited June 2014
    Ok so I can have two records, one weighted and another with 1 unit only? Is it encouraged for me to divide my record up for all different sports?
    edited June 2014
    Ok so I can have two records, one weighted and another with 1 unit only? Is it encouraged for me to divide my record up for all different sports?

Yes and yes.
    edited June 2014
    Got it...Thanks Goats
    edited June 2014
    1 Down
    edited June 2014
    2-0 lead but I'm concerned the Rangers are putting up a much better fight then I expected.
    edited June 2014
    Looking good. One more to go. But kicking myself for not betting Kings in first 3 games.
    edited June 2014
    Tuesday, June 10th:
    MLB: 2% Milwaukee Brewers -130
    edited June 2014
    Friday, June 13th
    NHL: 2.5% LA Kings -165
    edited June 2014
    Ivey Walters Record

MLB: 0-1 0.00% -1.30 units (-2.60 weighted)
    NHL: 2-0 100% +2.00 units (+5.00 weighted)
    All Sports: 2-1 66.67% +0.70 units (+2.40 weighted)

Nice 5 unit cash last night with the Kings in Game 5 and the series! Back with another Best Bet as soon as I have one. BOL to everyone here.