edited January 2014
    Kane, great play I'm on it... Good Luck
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    YTD 24-26

Wednesday 1/22

#707 DALLAS +1.5

It just came across the screen, Dirk is out (rest), all day he's in and all of a sudden 15 mins before tip he's out, I wish their was a way the league didn't allow stuff like this, although I don't think there's much that can be done it's just frustrating from a betting standpoint. GL OT, hopefully someone steps up and they cover for you anyway.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    kane wrote: »
    It just came across the screen, Dirk is out (rest), all day he's in and all of a sudden 15 mins before tip he's out, I wish their was a way the league didn't allow stuff like this, although I don't think there's much that can be done it's just frustrating from a betting standpoint. GL OT, hopefully someone steps up and they cover for you anyway.

Thanks kane the NBA is what it is can't sweat the small stuff. Somebody's time to shine hopefully.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    I just grabbed some + 3.5 Good luck OT
    edited January 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    I just grabbed some + 3.5 Good luck OT

I took more Dallas 2nd half +3.5 They win this game. Last game at Toronto for Carter he'll will this team to a win tonight.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    718 Phoenix +5 1/2 (-103) Pinny
    edited January 2014
    718 Phoenix +5 1/2 (-103) Pinny

Benny of course do as you please but we don't track Units it's just a BB thing that we started so I think you would be better off with the +6 from bookmaker.
  • BornWinnerBornWinner Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Benny of course do as you please but we don't track Units it's just a BB thing that we started so I think you would be better off with the +6 from bookmaker.

So OT you like the suns
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    1/23
    502: Miami U211

Ytd: 8-9-1
    edited January 2014
    BornWinner wrote: »
    So OT you like the suns

Sorry I just seen this.

I made this game Indy -5 and 196 and really never consider betting Phoenix. I could give you all the numbers you already know with Phoenix on a 5 game winning streak while starting a 5 game road trip out west with a win against G.S which makes 11-2 against the west. Indy is 15-2 there last 17 and 13-4 ATS on the other hand I believe Phoenix is 5-6 both ways but the key is they really miss Bledsoe. Indy is not a team I want to bet against at this time. But even throwing all of that aside to me the numbers IMO were right.

My total's the last two night's have been spot on except the Utah game last night which I liked and the only game that I liked tonight was Dallas although I did like the bulls a bit because I thought Cleveland was getting a little to much respect but didn't pull the trigger. That was a mistake another mistake was betting Dallas again in the 2nd half I thought they would be able to hold on although I believe Toronto is one of the top defensive teams in the 4th quarter. They let a 21 point avg player get 40 and send them to the line 32 times to there 14 and committed 21 turnovers which I think almost half came in the 4th quarter.That's the NBA can't win doing that.

Good Luck Born Winner
    edited January 2014
    Wow what an easy Victory for the Suns. Just a rip your face off dog night.
    Openers once again destroy the closing lines. I smell a raise coming for the odds makers:basketball:
    edited January 2014
    Great job on the Suns guys
    edited January 2014
    Thanks OT Dallas should of covered also we would of had a sweep.
    I appreciate when Kane posts these last minute Non Starters. I auto play them all the time as long as they opened a dog and move higher.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Denver Nuggets +7

YTD 32-36
  • moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Nuggets@Trailblazers under 221.5!
    edited January 2014
    YTD 24-27

Thursday 1/23

#504 OVER 220 Portland/Denver

EDIT: Day and Date
    edited January 2014
    01/23/14

Lakers Over 210

Ytd 44-28-2
    edited January 2014
    01/23/14

Lakers Over 210

Ytd 44-28-2

You just had too! Jk, good luck wraps!
    edited January 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    You just had too! Jk, good luck wraps!

Just seen you have the under 211 from last night.
    I think market is over reacting on the lakers road trip plus an OT game in Chicago.
    Opener of 211 just seems to enticing to me. I hit over 209 earlier but didn't post was to busy with other stuff.
    Good Luck
    edited January 2014
    YTD 24-28

Friday 1.24

#801 Lakers +1.5

Keep it going Wraps....
    edited January 2014
    824: Sacramento O196

Ytd: 8-9-2
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Memphis Grizzlies +6

YTD 33-36
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    ot I was thinking the lakers were going to get more and have been holding out all day , like the play .
    luck to to thread tonight
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    824: Sacramento O196

Ytd: 8-9-2

I hope I am not intruding this thread, cpech no Gay, no Cousins where are the points coming from? Don't say Jimmer please. Lol
    edited January 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    I hope I am not intruding this thread, cpech no Gay, no Cousins where are the points coming from? Don't say Jimmer please. Lol

Clearly someone agrees with me as the line is up to 198 some places. Fwiw, I have Indiana 107-Sacramento 93
    edited January 2014
    01/24/14

Atlanta Under 212

Ytd 45-28-2
    edited January 2014
    for shit and giggles i looked back at what i had for the total on this game and all three models came to about the same number 197....pretty good number except like what BK said ...am not sure how they are going to make those points up, someone thinks they can , and pacers are going to come out pissed , they pride themselves on def, id be very surpized to see sac score more then 90 if the pacers come out to play.We shall see...good luck
    edited January 2014
    and sorry I intruded on your thread ...dont want to make this more then it is.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    01/24/14

Atlanta Under 212

Ytd 45-28-2

I rarely play totals, but I played over 209.5 earlier in the day, it sucks I'm against you, but then again with a little magic we could both win, GL