Betting Talk

Sun Belt Basketball Jan 16th-19th......

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
531 La-Laf Pick 2 Units

2 teams going in different directions. Cajuns are healthy and back to full strength, while the Jags continue to struggle, especially in close games. ULL with to much firepower here for an offensively challenged S.Ala team.

542 Troy -3 1.5 Units

Very impressed watching Troy dismantle Ark St in Jonesboro last week, and they followed that up with a big win at UALR Saturday. They are adjusting very well to the new coaching staff, which emphasizes defense much more then the previous one did. They are turning into a pretty complete team, and come back home with alot of confidence, after 2 big road wins last week.

Comments

• UMcanes3UMcanes3 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey Belter, any insight into why the Troy line moved from 5 to 1 and now it is off the board at a few sites? Thanks in advance!
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    UMcanes3 wrote: »
    Hey Belter, any insight into why the Troy line moved from 5 to 1 and now it is off the board at a few sites? Thanks in advance!

I dont see any of that UM. All I see is 2.5's. Nothing going on with Troy that know of. Monroe is w/o its starting center though. If I see 2 or less, Im adding another half unit.
    edited January 2014
    Awful Thursday night.

612 Texas St -3 1 Unit

Mind boggling to me that Vegas can continue to make Arkansas a road favorite. They have won 2 road games in 3 yrs, and both were at Auburn. I hit Georgia very hard at +3. Also like Ole Miss -1 quite a bit today also.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Awful Thursday night.

612 Texas St -3 1 Unit

Mind boggling to me that Vegas can continue to make Arkansas a road favorite. They have won 2 road games in 3 yrs, and both were at Auburn. I hit Georgia very hard at +3. Also like Ole Miss -1 quite a bit today also.

Not to mention that Arkansas is travelling off of a brutal OT loss to Florida at home and an emotional OT win vs Kentucky. Not a good spot for them at all today.

GL!
    edited January 2014
    647 Ark St +5.5. 1 unit
    edited January 2014
    La-Laf/Troy Under 146.5. 1 unit